Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
You just surrendered 1000 man points. :)

Eh, whatever man points he surrendered were more than made up for by having years of not worrying about the small shit.

Cawack, I hope ya'll win tomorrow. I have told the project mgr here in VA that I will work tomorrow and sunday, but that I will be off work in time to see Bama beat Penn St.

I think that game and notre dame @ michigan will be the two best tomorrow. I look for GA to lose again, I hope BYU puts it on TX and that auburn loses BIG to MS State.

Eh, whatever man points he surrendered were more than made up for by having years of not worrying about the small shit.

Cawack, I hope ya'll win tomorrow. I have told the project mgr here in VA that I will work tomorrow and sunday, but that I will be off work in time to see Bama beat Penn St.

I think that game and notre dame @ michigan will be the two best tomorrow. I look for GA to lose again, I hope BYU puts it on TX and that auburn loses BIG to MS State.

You lose 2000 man points, for making excuses for him. :)

You lose 2000 man points, for making excuses for him. :)

If he bought the car in 2005 and never worried, that would be 2,190 worry-free days. He paid for it with a couple of hours hanging out on the side of the road.

No excuses offered. Just a congrats on not sweating the small shit.

If he bought the car in 2005 and never worried, that would be 2,190 worry-free days. He paid for it with a couple of hours hanging out on the side of the road.

You now lose 1000 more man points, for not manning up and accepting the loss of the first 2000. :)

You're giving back 10,000!!!
:)

No, I said "Take 10,000". I don't count points or keep score or worry about showing I am a man. I know who I am. Score cards are for those who don't or who need to prove something. And that, in itself, proves more than any "points".

No, I said "Take 10,000". I don't count points or keep score or worry about showing I am a man. I know who I am. Score cards are for those who don't or who need to prove something. And that, in itself, proves more than any "points".

A little touchy tonight, aren't you; whereas Cawako appeared to get the joke.
But then, you must have missed the little :) faces also.
Just remember to breathe deep and eventually you'll calm down. :)

A little touchy tonight, aren't you; whereas Cawako appeared to get the joke.
But then, you must have missed the little :) faces also.
Just remember to breathe deep and eventually you'll calm down. :)

I thought it was a joke. I just thought it went on and on and on. Not touchy.

ROLL TIDE!!! The first drive by Penn State made me a little nervous. After that is was ALL Bama! Great game!

And a word to OSU, if you schedule cupcake teams like Toledo you are supposed to thrash them soundly.

CaWacko, I see the wait for the flat tire was worth it and your Trojans won.

GA is 0-2. Richt will be looking for a job very soon.

A good saturday.

ROLL TIDE!!! The first drive by Penn State made me a little nervous. After that is was ALL Bama! Great game!

And a word to OSU, if you schedule cupcake teams like Toledo you are supposed to thrash them soundly.

CaWacko, I see the wait for the flat tire was worth it and your Trojans won.

GA is 0-2. Richt will be looking for a job very soon.

A good saturday.

Did you happen to see the end of our game WB? We were up three and Utah had the ball with under a minute left in our territory. We stopped them on 4th down so the game was over and my buddy said lets get out of here. As we're walking outside the stadium we hear this "first down". Well the play got reviewed and it turned out Utah actually got the yardage they needed. So fortunately the Coliseum has a massive new scoreboard we were able to watch from outside. Unbelievable. So Utah attmepts like a 37 yard field goal which we (thank God) ended up blocking.

But get this. I'm not sure if you've ever been to Vegas or bet on college football. We were favored by 8 1/2 points. We were up three when Utah attempted that game tying field goal on the last play of regulation. We blocked the kick and returned for a TD so we won by nine! But the refs called a penalty on USC's bench for having players run on the field after the kick was blocked nullifying the TD. So we won by three. So people in Vegas were able to cash in their winning bets for Utah. About an hour later I believe it was the Pac 12 officials office said the call was wrong and the TD should have counted so we officially won by 9! That means everyone who bet on that game could have won depending on when you tried to cash in your bet. Can you imagine if you had 'SC but ripped up your bet ticket because you were pissed they originally disallowed the TD? Oh man. It cost Vegas a bunch of money.

I readily admit cars aren't my thing. So if that is a loss of man points then I accept it and make up for it in other ways. There is a reason AAA was created so people like me who don't care about cars don't have to deal with them when they break down.

Did you happen to see the end of our game WB? We were up three and Utah had the ball with under a minute left in our territory. We stopped them on 4th down so the game was over and my buddy said lets get out of here. As we're walking outside the stadium we hear this "first down". Well the play got reviewed and it turned out Utah actually got the yardage they needed. So fortunately the Coliseum has a massive new scoreboard we were able to watch from outside. Unbelievable. So Utah attmepts like a 37 yard field goal which we (thank God) ended up blocking.

But get this. I'm not sure if you've ever been to Vegas or bet on college football. We were favored by 8 1/2 points. We were up three when Utah attempted that game tying field goal on the last play of regulation. We blocked the kick and returned for a TD so we won by nine! But the refs called a penalty on USC's bench for having players run on the field after the kick was blocked nullifying the TD. So we won by three. So people in Vegas were able to cash in their winning bets for Utah. About an hour later I believe it was the Pac 12 officials office said the call was wrong and the TD should have counted so we officially won by 9! That means everyone who bet on that game could have won depending on when you tried to cash in your bet. Can you imagine if you had 'SC but ripped up your bet ticket because you were pissed they originally disallowed the TD? Oh man. It cost Vegas a bunch of money.

I saw the game and the ending was killer!!! I disagree with the "excessive celebration" rules anyway.

But when I heard about the PAC-12 changiing the final score by over-ruling the refs I was astounded. Why would they do that? Did some PAC-12 folks have big bets on the line? lol

Looks like LSU whipped up on MSU. Tough D!

I think Nov 5th, when the swamp Tigers come to Tuscaloosa, will be the deciding game for who is the best in the SEC.

WB, my girlfriend went to North Texas. How the hell did Alabama decide to schedule them? (Of course I'm an idiot and took North Texas plus the 46 points) Now USC's non-conference schedule isn't the toughest this year but at least the three teams we play are all BCS schools, Minnesota, Syracuse & Notre Dame. You guys play Kent State, North Texas and Georgia Southern. How many people know those three schools even have programs? That's embarrassing.

WB, my girlfriend went to North Texas. How the hell did Alabama decide to schedule them? (Of course I'm an idiot and took North Texas plus the 46 points) Now USC's non-conference schedule isn't the toughest this year but at least the three teams we play are all BCS schools, Minnesota, Syracuse & Notre Dame. You guys play Kent State, North Texas and Georgia Southern. How many people know those three schools even have programs? That's embarrassing.

Yeah, our non-conf schedule is pretty sad. The only defense I can offer is the rest of our schedule. We do play Arkansas, Florida, LSU, Tennessee, MS State and Auburn. I'm pretty sure everyone knows they play football. But of the 4 non-conf games only Penn State is much of an opponent.

Looks like LSU whipped up on MSU. Tough D!

I think Nov 5th, when the swamp Tigers come to Tuscaloosa, will be the deciding game for who is the best in the SEC.
No it won't. It will all ready be decided by then. Bama is going to roll over the SEC West. Who's going to beat them? Arkansas? No way! Ole Miss? Forget about it! LSWho? They have a good defense, but not as good as Bama's and they have a one dimensional offense that any good defense can stop. I haven't seen enough of FSU but no way anyone in the SEC East but FSU is going to stop Bama. Bama might have a one off loss (the SEC is a tough conference) but their going to walk away with the SEC crown this year as no one else in the conference can match them on both sides of the ball except maybe FSU.....and that's a big maybe.

From what I've seen of LSWho against the Ducks and Miss St. They will have 2 or 3 conference losses this year unless they improve their offense. Eventually their going to run into a team that has the horses on defense to crowd the line of scrimage on LSWho and they'll go down like a $20 hooker!

Back