Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
The AP poll is out. LSU is #1 and my Crimson Tide is #2!

This will make the game on Nov 5th even more epic!

Brantly is garbage, Florida is years away. That's why urban left.

I don't know about the "...years away". Muschamp and Weiss are top level coaches, and they have talent on their roster.

Nov 5th will tell us who the National Champs will be. I have seen no one who can take either team except the other team.

Oklahoma is very good as well.

Oh I agree that they are very good. They have an awesome QB and some great receivers. But I think either Alabama or LSU will take them. Either Defense will hold them to a minimal score, and either offense will grind their defense down.

After watching game after game, hoping to see someone besides the Crimson Tide & LSU emerge, I am forced to confess that the SEC sucks. The two top teams in the country are from the SEC, but the rest of the field is pretty pitiful.

Ok, now it comes down to the Throwdown in T-town to see which SEC team will take home the crystal this year!

I'm thinking Bama, but then I am a homer. LSU looks scary good. All those high flying offenses looking to play for the NC had better stock up on ice-packs and ace bandages.

RTR!!

I think the winner goes to the bcs gam as favorite, but upsets happen in the big one.

There is no sure thing in college football. But the way I have seen the defenses on Bama and LSU play, I don't see anyone beating them except each other.

Stanford beats USC, OSU beats Wisconsin, and Clemson finally loses and there is still no college football chatter?? WTF people?

Stanford beats USC, OSU beats Wisconsin, and Clemson finally loses and there is still no college football chatter?? WTF people?

Too devestated and depressed to talk college football right now. Even though we can't go to a bowl game I feel like my heart has been ripped out with that loss. Topping it off was the fact that a long-time family friend got married Saturday and because my whole family went I could not miss the wedding and thus couldn't go to LA for the game. In the last 4 years the best two home games have beein in '09 against Ohio State and this past weekend vs. Stanford and I had to miss both because of f'ing weddings.

To state the obvious this weekend's game will be epic.

Too devestated and depressed to talk college football right now. Even though we can't go to a bowl game I feel like my heart has been ripped out with that loss. Topping it off was the fact that a long-time family friend got married Saturday and because my whole family went I could not miss the wedding and thus couldn't go to LA for the game. In the last 4 years the best two home games have beein in '09 against Ohio State and this past weekend vs. Stanford and I had to miss both because of f'ing weddings.

To state the obvious this weekend's game will be epic.

At least you didn't have to deal with that depressing walk in the crowd of drunk after your team lost. I always hated that.

I pity anyone who has a wedding scheduled this weekend near Tuscaloosa. Be a shame to wed in an empty church.

In 24 hours we will know at least one team that will be playing for the NC. Of that much I am sure. The rest is guessing, hoping and praying. I'm sure Topper feels the same way. This game has been on our radar since the spring, and neither team has a clear advantage. A random bounce, a broken play, a missed pass or a penalty can change the outcome for either team.

Neither Bama nor LSU has faced a team like they will face tomorrow night. And there won't be another like it on their schedule. This will be a Keith Jackson "slobberknocker" for 60 minutes.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Back