Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
At least you didn't have to deal with that depressing walk in the crowd of drunk after your team lost. I always hated that. I pity anyone who has a wedding scheduled this weekend near Tuscaloosa. Be a shame to wed in an empty church.

Church? I thought Alabamans just jumped a broom, or something.

And I noted that you have no problem calling people 'drunk', as long as it's not Billy Barstool. Why is that?

Fucking Bama....now LSWho get's home field advantage if they make it to the NCG. Fucking SEC who do they pay off in the NCAA to get away with this shit? OSU gets nailed for some kids getting some free tats while Scam Newton's father acts as an agent and Auborn/SEC gets away with it. Now this shit of giving the SEC home field advantage in the NCG!

Just another reason why the BCS sucks and has to go! Only the Mafia is more corrupt then the NCAA!

Looks like Stanford is the best team in the country. Talk about mediocre offenses. That was the most boring game I've seen since God knows when. I fell asleep halfway through the 3rd qtr. Neither team looked like national championship caliber teams. I'm going to laugh my ass off if Arkansas beats LSWho. I wonder who wins that tie breaker if LSWho, Bama and Ark are all 1 loss teams?
Wow ass is still hurting from the raping lsu put on Ohio slow. Big ten is soooo weak they can't even cheat and beat us.

The scandle at OSU was less about the tats and more about your head coach signing a document saying he didn't know anything about anything, while leaving paper trail showing he did.

Last nights game might have been boring if you like high scoring. But either of those two defenses would shutdown any other team in the nation. And either offense would score on any other defense.

Soon to be unranked West Virginia passed for over 450 yards and gained over 500 yards against LSU earlier this season so while LSU does have an amazing defense they are human.

Champions are human, how many times did WV get in the end zone. When you kill someone you start playing the clock and prevent d. Yards don't mean shit when you lose by 21.

Champions are human, how many times did WV get in the end zone. When you kill someone you start playing the clock and prevent d. Yards don't mean shit when you lose by 21.

You make an excellent point. Maybe it's my West Coast bias but I would love to see Andrew Luck and Stanford's offense go up against LSU or Alabama's D.

The scandle at OSU was less about the tats and more about your head coach signing a document saying he didn't know anything about anything, while leaving paper trail showing he did.

Last nights game might have been boring if you like high scoring. But either of those two defenses would shutdown any other team in the nation. And either offense would score on any other defense.
Oh pulease! I was listening to ESPN, who has a vested financial interest in the SEC, demonizing OSU while not saying a damned thing about Scam Newton and this was months before it was discovered that Tressel had lied. The NCAA's clearing Scam of wrong doing when it was patently clear that his father was acting as an agent is an unholy joke and just shows how corrupt the NCAA is. Goodness gracious god forbid that the NCAA would do something that might hurt ESPN and CBS's revenue!!! The Networks demonizing OSU is clearly a case of sour grapes that the Big 10 formed its own network. The biggest scandal since Reggie Bush took payola and you haven't heard squat about it. Scam Newton was a far larger violation then what happened at OSU (including Tressel's lying for which he was rightfully fired) or the Miami fiasco.

BTW, Stanford is probably the most well rounded team in the NCAA, LSWho certainly wouldn't want to play them on a neutral field. Good thing they don't have to worry about that, huh?

As for the defenses.....great defenses but neither are well balanced teams and can be beaten. Hard to tell when the SEC keepts getting handed special treatment at the hands of the NCAA and BCS.

They went easy on the penalties for the school you couldn't even get into. Stanford has less chance than your slow ass buckeyes did. You support a long time institutional cheater.

Ok, so now Stanford and Boise St fell from the ranks of the undefeated.

So we have LSU and OK St left. If OK St. loses big to OK, who plays LSU for the NC? The next two teams in the polls will be rematches.

If there will be a rematch it should certainly be Bama getting the second chance at the Bayou cats.

I'm just glad Boise got beat. It gets frustrating going through the same ridiculous conversation each year... do they deserve a shot at the NC? NO! When they are playing in a BCS conference, with BCS caliber competition, week in and week out, THEN they will deserve a shot. But it seems, every year, we have to have the debate, we have to discuss it all over again, because there they are, undefeated with sad puppy dog eyes.

I'm just glad Boise got beat. It gets frustrating going through the same ridiculous conversation each year... do they deserve a shot at the NC? NO! When they are playing in a BCS conference, with BCS caliber competition, week in and week out, THEN they will deserve a shot. But it seems, every year, we have to have the debate, we have to discuss it all over again, because there they are, undefeated with sad puppy dog eyes.

If Bama couldn't play for the NC, I was looking forward to our defense showing Boise St a rough night.

So now that OK State lost to Iowa St, it looks even better for Bama. OK beating OK St doesn't have the impact it might have if they were #2. Oregon is still one step back because they got their ass whipped by LSU early in the season.

Roll Tide!!!

I don't want to see a rematch with bama, hopefully the ducks win out and since they lost early on a neutral field they get a second shot.

I don't want to see a rematch with bama, hopefully the ducks win out and since they lost early on a neutral field they get a second shot.

Yeah, I figured you for a chicken shit who'd rather whoop a pussy Pac10 team again, instead of facing the Tide. We'll see how it goes, still a lot of football left to play... you still haven't won the SEC West yet.

Back