Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Lsu has zero in the top 100. Bam a should be a 17 pt favorite.

I'll be rooting for the Tygers against Oregon. Everyone thinks Oregon's offense is so amazing. Hell, they couldn't do anything against Auburn, and their defense mediocre for the SEC. LSU's D is gonna slam the Ducks.

Topper, you will appreciate this.

One of Saban's semi-complaints has been the lack of production by the offense. Trent Richardson is having trouble gaining any yardage. Our defense is that good, and the secondary is loaded.

They are already being compared to our '09 and '92 defenses.

All we need is to score once or twice. The defense will win the games.

I grew up a bama fan, then going to lsu hearing about losing to bam a like 25 years in a row.
losing to bama is as natural as good food in Cajun land.

I grew up a bama fan, then going to lsu hearing about losing to bam a like 25 years in a row.
losing to bama is as natural as good food in Cajun land.

We are gonna be tough this year, especially on D. But then, so is LSU.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1254520

Interesting article listing the fatal flaws of the top teams.

Bama's is that we have a new QB. Eh, that wasn't an issue in '09. Its not the issue this year.

Oklahoma's fatal flaw? Run Defense. Now THAT could be a problem if you end up facing Bama in the BCS championship game.

These guys are Rivals are about as accurate as a North Korean sling shot. I wouldn't take this to seriously. lol

Yeah, they had TCU picked as one of the top BCS buster teams.

But to do that you have to beat Baylor. Baylor for chrissakes.

The questions of the day:

Will Tulsa give OU's defense trouble?

Can GA beat Boise St?

Can LSU beat Oregon? ("pick 6" is the starting QB)

First games have shown us plenty.

Auburn almost lost to a nobody. Their season is gonna be a long one.

LSU showed that Oregon just THOUGHT they had played against a true SEC defense. The aubbies didn't have the typical SEC D. LSU does. (plus I don't think I have seen as much pass interference as I did tonight from the Ducks)

Bama had 5 turnovers. We do that against the good teams this year and we will lose. But the D looks solid and powerful.

GA may have the ugliest uniforms in the game. Is someone hoping the Power Rangers will help them win in Athens? The only think close to that ugly is the traffic cone yellow shoes the Ducks wore.

Despite the hype, Notre Dame is still a shitty team.

USC thought they were the shit (as usual). Minnesota didn't get the memo that they should just rollover.

Nick Sagan is a Wizard, he won't pass as much in conf if the qb is not ready. He also didn't use much gas in the rolles.

Nick Sagan is a Wizard, he won't pass as much in conf if the qb is not ready. He also didn't use much gas in the rolles.

I think you are probably right. I doubt we saw much that PennState will see next saturday.

But I do think Oregon has seen more of the SEC than they want. Two loses in a row. Two games in a row in which their high-powered, high-speed offense was virtually shutdown.
LSU's D Line looked excellent.

Topper, your Tygers bumped us for the #2 spot in the AP polls. So now an SEC team is in the #2,#3, #12, #14,#16 & #18 spots in the AP. And Penn State comes in at #23. Bama plays them all.

The Tide heads to Happy Valley to play Penn State tomorrow. Oughta be a great game.

Nice, driving down to LA for the first Pac 12 game tomorrow and get a flat tire in the middle of F'ing nowhere. Waiting over an hour so far for a tow truck. Nothing better to do then post on here. F me we better win tomorrow.

Back