Which watch should I get?

you may find this hard to believe, but i dont like reaching into my pocket to pull out my phone. watch is like . . bam.. just there.

I guess it's just not common enough in my area. Heavy industry and loose watches do not for safety make.

Retard proofing the factory workers... very good idea

Yeah, that's not as funny as it sounds if you've seen people who have a fake hand/finger because a ring/watch got caught at the absolute worst moment.

Ok, it's still kinda funny.

There is this sick deal on groupon where you can get a timex weekender. it's usually 50 bucks. obv cheap watch still but awesome for 17 bones.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-21-timex-weekender-watches?c=all&p=55

Which one is cooler?

hRohD.png

or

9oxrz.png

You should just buy a used one that is broke and doesn't work.

That way you'll have at least 2 chances, during a 24 hr period, to be right. :D

... are you offering to buy me a watch? O_o

I will only consent to darla reimbursing grind proportionally to the amount it would take to make what grind pays = $17. Simply buying grind a watch is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated. I will buy grind a watch instead, if it comes to that, in order to protect my honor.

you have console gamers and pc gamers. i dont know why people hate on pc gamers. they obv can have the best systems. although for the price point an xbox probably does give you the best bang for your buck.

and thus: argument.

you have console gamers and pc gamers. i dont know why people hate on pc gamers. they obv can have the best systems. although for the price point an xbox probably does give you the best bang for your buck.

and thus: argument.

PC gamers typically see themselves as more elite, and often deride console gamers (who in turn see PC gaming as obtuse, expensive, and impractical). PC gaming is huge on reddit, though, as all pretentious things are. And the Wii is obviously the least glamorous of all consoles, largely being seen as a toy for kids. And I nabbed this off of circlejerk, which has a bit of a Romney missattribution meme going on lately, with Romney being quoted as saying whatever would get him a ridiculous amount of downvotes in reddit.

I mean, with a PC, you obviously have the best technology available, and you also get a lot more freedom and ability to customize your games to your need. However, you also pay more (games aren't optimized for the hardware, and the hardware itself isn't subsidized), it's more unreliable (a lot of bugs and crashing due to system-specific issues), and it's often a lot more complicated. I've personally always been a PC gamer, due mainly to the fact that my dad hated gaming and refused to buy me any machine that specifically played games. I'm also advanced enough of a computer user that the technical issues really don't phase me at all, if anythign I love hand optimizing and tweaking my games.

Back