Which watch should I get?

PC games also can be far more advanced, both ins cope and level of skill required. Consol games on the other hand, because they must appeal to a much broader audience, are typically very casual. There are exceptions, but typically a PC game is an order of magnitute harder than a modern consol game (old school consol games like Battle Toads don't count).

Paradox games have a learning curve an order of magnitude larger than most games in general. However, CK2, for instance, is actually pretty easy.

PC games also can be far more advanced, both ins cope and level of skill required. Consol games on the other hand, because they must appeal to a much broader audience, are typically very casual. There are exceptions, but typically a PC game is an order of magnitute harder than a modern consol game (old school consol games like Battle Toads don't count).

hmm i dont know. If we are talking about any big titles, one could argue you would get more precision with a nice gaming mouse than any console controller could offer. Which could make gameplay easier in some aspects.

if you are saying there is more variety with pc gaming, or more niche games you can have that may require more skill... ok, but that's really more of a market thing than pc themselves.

Most people that tend to be the hardcore pc gamers build 1k systems. obv unneccesary, but if you want something that's at least farily good, you are probably looking at around ~550ish. Which is more than double the price of an xbox, which also has the extra perks of being able to be a media center.

Also, most big name games that come out these days are available for both consoles and pcs

There also is something to be said for just chilling on your couch in front of your tv. Rather than having to be sitting at a desk with one hand on a mouse and the other on your keyboard. And yeah I am sure there are 3rd party controllers and you could technically setup your pc to do the same thing a console does, but no one ever does, and I mean, really, who games on a pc with a controller? No one. Pc gaming is definitely less relaxing. I dont know why, just is.

IEhAz.jpg

There also is something to be said for just chilling on your couch in front of your tv. Rather than having to be sitting at a desk with one hand on a mouse and the other on your keyboard. And yeah I am sure there are 3rd party controllers and you could technically setup your pc to do the same thing a console does, but no one ever does, and I mean, really, who games on a pc with a controller? No one. Pc gaming is definitely less relaxing. I dont know why, just is.

Wireless mouse+keyboard, HDMI setup. Play games right on my tv. Well, that's my plan, since I have an old TV that I plan to upgrade.

Paradox games have a learning curve an order of magnitude larger than most games in general. However, CK2, for instance, is actually pretty easy.

Yes, but also games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R., ARMA II, Etc. are also much harder than the best console games. Of course this trend is more recent. It used to be the reverse. Look at Resident Evil 2. That game is rather hard for a console, but it's also a PS1. Look at Morrowind vs. Oblivion even. Same developer, less than 5 years between titles and the decrease in skill and play time required is incredible. And shooters.....oh god FPS shooters. I remember the old Rainbow 6 (though new titles under the name are still fairly difficult). That required actual tactical planning and skill. Whereas today you have COD.....fuck COD.

HONESTLY I THINK MOST FPS GAMES SUCK THESE DAYS just realized my caps lock was on too lazy to edit. They all seem basically the same, super repetitive, boring, etc.

hmm i dont know. If we are talking about any big titles, one could argue you would get more precision with a nice gaming mouse than any console controller could offer. Which could make gameplay easier in some aspects.

if you are saying there is more variety with pc gaming, or more niche games you can have that may require more skill... ok, but that's really more of a market thing than pc themselves.

Most people that tend to be the hardcore pc gamers build 1k systems. obv unneccesary, but if you want something that's at least farily good, you are probably looking at around ~550ish. Which is more than double the price of an xbox, which also has the extra perks of being able to be a media center.

Also, most big name games that come out these days are available for both consoles and pcs

You can use an Xbox 360 controller with the PC. And many games are equipped to just recolonize it and use it out of the box. And I usually have my laptop hooked directly up to my HDTV, sitting on the couch anyway, that's how I'm typing this right now (with a wireless keyboard). So it's not a problem for me.

However, when I'm playing CK2, or any non-controller game, I definitely prefer to be sitting at a desk. It's more comfortable to sit back and type on the couch, or to use a controller, it's not more comfortable to game with the mouse and keyboard like this.

Yes, but also games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R., ARMA II, Etc. are also much harder than the best console games. Of course this trend is more recent. It used to be the reverse. Look at Resident Evil 2. That game is rather hard for a console, but it's also a PS1. Look at Morrowind vs. Oblivion even. Same developer, less than 5 years between titles and the decrease in skill and play time required is incredible. And shooters.....oh god FPS shooters. I remember the old Rainbow 6 (though new titles under the name are still fairly difficult). That required actual tactical planning and skill. Whereas today you have COD.....fuck COD.

The decrease in skill required to play was even greater, comparing Oblivion and Skyrim. But with Skyrim most changes honestly seemed to be convenience improvements, whereas from Morrowind to Oblivion it was pretty much straight dumbing down.

I will only consent to darla reimbursing grind proportionally to the amount it would take to make what grind pays = $17. Simply buying grind a watch is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated. I will buy grind a watch instead, if it comes to that, in order to protect my honor.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to step on your toes and insult your honor.

I have two watches, a movado and a tag, both gifted to me in the 90's when you boys were screaming for another ba-ba. I haven't worn them since the early oo's. I never cared for watches and then when my cell became something I'm never without I just stopped wearing them. I always have my cell right in front of me so it's not an issue.

Back