Who has the best Beard!

You're obsessed, trying to save face because you know you told a whopper.

I'm not obsessed with anything, because unlike you, I don't need to save face about anything.

And unlike you, I'm not an immature, juvenile loser whose life is wrapped up in what people think of him.

You're the sad old fuck who keeps this nonsense going, while all I do is respond just for the fun of needling you and making you continue making an ass out of yourself.

The fact that you think anyone but you gives a shit about this subject just proves that what I say about you is true.

I'm not obsessed with anything, because unlike you, I don't need to save face about anything.

And unlike you, I'm not an immature, juvenile loser whose life is wrapped up in what people think of him.

You're the sad old fuck who keeps this nonsense going, while all I do is respond just for the fun of needling you and making you continue making an ass out of yourself.

The fact that you think anyone but you gives a shit about this subject just proves that what I say about you is true.

Nah. I just like to prove you wrong. The longer you fail to admit your lie, the longer I have to beat you over the head with it.

Beards are disgusting. I think a dude should really try to imagine what it feels like to a female.
I kissed a girl who had an abnormal amount of hair on the upper lip (female mustache) - and to this day I am still traumatized!

My late husband had a beard. And damn, could that man make a woman quiver down to her toes when he kissed her. He had that thing that some men (and women too) have that draws the opposite sex like moths to a flame.... beard and all. I'll leave it at that because you all don't need to know the details.

The current crop of young men aren't growing those beards to repel the current crop of young women! lol

My late husband had a beard. And damn, could that man make a woman quiver down to her toes when he kissed her. He had that thing that some men (and women too) have that draws the opposite sex like moths to a flame.... beard and all. I'll leave it at that because you all don't need to know the details.

The current crop of young men aren't growing those beards to repel the current crop of young women! lol

I stand humbly corrected!

While I stand humbly corrected,
but you have to understand that part of the last week I was looking at beards like these.
yp6pU0N.jpg

Sure, that's why you're so obsessed with this.

Hey retard.... if you'd STFU about it and not keep it going with your juvenile attacks, I wouldn't respond.

That is obvious to anyone with a normally functioning brain.

Too bad you're not a member of that club, though.

If you were, you would also understand that I could not care less whether you believe me or not.

To me, you're just a mildly annoying little gnat that I have to swat away here and there.

Do you enjoy being a gnat, Dark Stool?

Hey retard.... if you'd STFU about it and not keep it going with your juvenile attacks, I wouldn't respond.

That is obvious to anyone with a normally functioning brain.

Too bad you're not a member of that club, though.

If you were, you would also understand that I could not care less whether you believe me or not.

To me, you're just a mildly annoying little gnat that I have to swat away here and there.

Do you enjoy being a gnat, Dark Stool?

You call him retarded; but who in the fuck is making you respond. :palm:

You keep saying you don't care; but you continue to involve yourself in the entire thing.

YOU = HYPOCRITE. :D

Back