Who has the best Beard!

That doesn't always work. Some websites don't allow hot-linking so the pic won't show up. Sometimes it will appear to have worked, then you come back later and the image is gone.

If you want to make sure the image is going to post properly and stay where you posted it, an image hosting site is the best way to do it.

Postimage is the best and easiest. It doesn't even require registering or creating an account. Just bookmark the site. Then when you want to post a pic, download it first, open up a Postimage tab, upload the saved image to Postimage then click on "Direct Link" which copies the url to your clipboard, then insert into post.

The entire process takes half a minute.

Why are you such a nasty cunt, all the fucking time?

It works most of the time, some sites don't like you hotlinking and turn it off. I just copied this image of Ed King, writer of Sweet Home Alabama, who has just died.

Ed King took part in the writing of the instrumental portion of the song.

He wasn't the sole writer of it.

He's also a liar, as I have proven.

The only thing you've proven is what a pathetic douchebag you are and that you have a...

darkobsession.png

Loser.

I can't get this one to work, HM.

I right clicked on several pictures...in my photo album and on line...and copied.

But when I tried the paste...nothing came up.

How'm I screwing up?

You can't right click on an image on a local PC disk, only online.

If you want to post offline personal photos then you need to use an image sharing service like Imgur.

2QA=

Last edited:
@ post one.

Beards are disgusting. I think a dude should really try to imagine what it feels like to a female.
I kissed a girl who had an abnormal amount of hair on the upper lip (female mustache) - and to this day I am still traumatized!

Back