Who has the best Beard!

All I see out of you is a sad cry for help.

If your desperate need for acceptance is so strong that you'd put all this effort into an attempt to make a bunch of strangers on a forum think you're special, you should really seek professional counseling.

I'm sure your local county govt would provide it for you free, based on the low income guidelines which I'm sure you meet.

Acceptance by you and your ilk? I have no desire for that. At. All.

Then prove you're not a bot; by scanning your birth certificate, your Drivers License, your Voter Registration Card, and a utility bill with your address on it and then post it on this thread.

If you can't or refuse to do so, then you can't prove that you're just not a bot. :good4u:

Guess what, dumbfuck... I don't give a rat's ass about what you or anyone thinks.

Hence the reason why I feel no need to prove anything. Unlike your dumbfuck hillbilly butthole buddy who is obviously and painfully desperate to prove something or to make people believe something about himself.

That's what you both just cannot seem to grasp.

You seem to have a desperate need to just troll other posters and then cry, when you're challenged to man up.

You seem to have a desperate need to just troll other posters and then cry, when you're challenged to man up.

See how that works, dumbfuck?

Pot, kettle, asshole.

Guess what, dumbfuck... I don't give a rat's ass about what you or anyone thinks.

Hence the reason why I feel no need to prove anything. Unlike your dumbfuck hillbilly butthole buddy who is obviously and painfully desperate to prove something or to make people believe something about himself.

That's what you both just cannot seem to grasp.

See how that works, dumbfuck?

Pot, kettle, asshole.

And yet, you obviously care enough to seek attention by replying. :palm:

Yet, here you are:

BFD.

Looks boring.

I like mine better....

myhouse_01.png

Back