Who has the best Beard!

I learned a long time ago that the vast, overwhelming majority of women don’t like body or facial hair of any kind. I’ve manscaped since my mid 20’s cause a pretty little spinner I was dating told me if I ever wanted another hummer from her I’d be wise to start manscaping. I’ve been clean shaven ever since.

TMI / TMI

Doubtful.

Probably a rental unit that he has access to. That area is overrun with vacation cabins that look nearly identical to the one he claims to own. They rent for about $100 bucks a day. My guess is that Dork Hole is a maintenance guy for some property owners and has keys to several of them.

The car probably belongs to the guy he works for.

properly right

Doubtful.

Probably a rental unit that he has access to. That area is overrun with vacation cabins that look nearly identical to the one he claims to own. They rent for about $100 bucks a day. My guess is that Dork Hole is a maintenance guy for some property owners and has keys to several of them.

The car probably belongs to the guy he works for.

Three fails there for you.

1. It is a custom-built home. I did the plans myself, built it myself as GC, hired all the subcontractors, so there is no other house on the planet like that. The base style is the classic Cape Cod, perfect symmetry on the front, 12:12 roof and two "doghouse" dormers in front, and there are very few like that in the region.

Here's a Zillow search in the region for sale, single family homes, keyword: Cape. Only 25 show up, and only one meets the definition of the classic New England Cape Cod house.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...9_zm/6973a5b7ccX1-CR11jgprijq58ji_zffzd_crid/

Moreover, none of these is timber-framed, and none have large triangular windows on one side over a cantilever cat-walk.

2. As for the car, you fail there as well. Like the house, I planned the project completely. I hired an engine builder, paint and body guy, exhaust guy, upholsterer, but everything else was disassembled, restored, and reassembled by me. All the mods: hydraulic roller cam, serpentine belts, electric cooling fan, AC, modern electrical system, EFI, evaporative emission controls, sway bars, MSD ignition, and many others were designed and built by me.

3. I've been self-employed for 20 years so I don't work for anyone.

"The best revenge is to live well."

Three fails there for you.

1. It is a custom-built home. I did the plans myself, built it myself as GC, hired all the subcontractors, so there is no other house on the planet like that. The base style is the classic Cape Cod, perfect symmetry on the front, 12:12 roof and two "doghouse" dormers in front, and there are very few like that in the region.

Here's a Zillow search in the region for sale, single family homes, keyword: Cape. Only 25 show up, and only one meets the definition of the classic New England Cape Cod house.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...9_zm/6973a5b7ccX1-CR11jgprijq58ji_zffzd_crid/

Moreover, none of these is timber-framed, and none have large triangular windows on one side over a cantilever cat-walk.

2. As for the car, you fail there as well. Like the house, I planned the project completely. I hired an engine builder, paint and body guy, exhaust guy, upholsterer, but everything else was disassembled, restored, and reassembled by me. All the mods: hydraulic roller cam, serpentine belts, electric cooling fan, AC, modern electrical system, EFI, evaporative emission controls, sway bars, MSD ignition, and many others were designed and built by me.

3. I've been self-employed for 20 years so I don't work for anyone.

"The best revenge is to live well."

Nobody believes you because you lie like a pile of shit in the grass.

Biggest liar on JPP.

No proof = not true.

You're the one without proof.

As are you.

Nothing you have posted to date proves ownership of anything.

You want to prove ownership? Scan the deeds to each residence, the title to the car and your driver's license, then post those scanned images on the forum.

Nothing less will constitute proof of anything.

Your move.

Why would Jeb be flying the flag of Southern Democrats? Hillary had one in her office, back when it was fashionable.

1330541004431583665.jpg

Dark Soul is a liar and a Photoshoptard...
And he is not man enough to own up to it.

As are you.

You want to prove ownership? Scan the deeds to each residence, the title to the car and your driver's license, then post those scanned images on the forum.

Your move.

LOL I have the preponderance of evidence. I win, you lose.

As are you.

Your move.

You're a fucking idiot to even request anyone to do this and it just goes to show that you are here, only to stir up shit and then try to spread it around.

Back