Who has the best Beard!

As are you.

Nothing you have posted to date proves ownership of anything.

You want to prove ownership? Scan the deeds to each residence, the title to the car and your driver's license, then post those scanned images on the forum.

Nothing less will constitute proof of anything.

Your move.

Would you like my credit card and bank account numbers while you are at it?

You probably don't know what those are. :D

1.jpg

Even if that were true, which it is not, it says what it is right across the top of the installation instructions IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS you fucking tard.

If you weren't the dumbass young punk I figure you are, you might remember this commercial from back in the day...

You're a fucking idiot to even request anyone to do this and it just goes to show that you are here, only to stir up shit and then try to spread it around.

First of all, Jethro, your butthole buddy Dork Hole was the dumbfuck hillbilly idiot who started this whole macho idiot dick-wagging contest about proving ownership to begin with, but he's so fucking half-witted, he cannot understand the FACT that nothing he's posted so far constitutes PROOF that he owns anything he claims to own.

If he wasn't such a fucking simple-minded rube, he'd have understood from the git-go that the only way to prove ownership is through documentation which includes personal, private information, something that nobody, for obvious reasons, would ever be willing to post on a public forum like this one.

THAT... was my entire point to begin with!!!!

IOW... don't issue stupid, childish, playground level "prove it" challenges about things that you ought to know cannot be proven anyway!!!

He's a fucking rube if he thinks his pictures and videos prove his ownership of anything.

And you're a fucking idiot for jumping in on his side and running your fat mouth with no understanding of the situation.

So fuck off, dumb fuck.

Everything you post is evidence that you have the preponderance of stupidity.

And bullshit, too.

I doubt a hick loser like you has a credit card or a bank account. But if you're stupid enough to post them, go ahead.

I don't care.

that plaid skirt wearing nimrod is fun to laugh at

Everything you post is evidence that you have the preponderance of stupidity.

And bullshit, too.

I doubt a hick loser like you has a credit card or a bank account. But if you're stupid enough to post them, go ahead.

I don't care.
My credit score bounces around between 830 and 850, not possible if your allegation were true. You fail again...

My credit score bounces around between 830 and 850, not possible if your allegation were true. You fail again...

All I see out of you is a sad cry for help.

If your desperate need for acceptance is so strong that you'd put all this effort into an attempt to make a bunch of strangers on a forum think you're special, you should really seek professional counseling.

I'm sure your local county govt would provide it for you free, based on the low income guidelines which I'm sure you meet.

First of all, Jethro, your butthole buddy Dork Hole was the dumbfuck hillbilly idiot who started this whole macho idiot dick-wagging contest about proving ownership to begin with, but he's so fucking half-witted, he cannot understand the FACT that nothing he's posted so far constitutes PROOF that he owns anything he claims to own.

If he wasn't such a fucking simple-minded rube, he'd have understood from the git-go that the only way to prove ownership is through documentation which includes personal, private information, something that nobody, for obvious reasons, would ever be willing to post on a public forum like this one.

THAT... was my entire point to begin with!!!!

IOW... don't issue stupid, childish, playground level "prove it" challenges about things that you ought to know cannot be proven anyway!!!

He's a fucking rube if he thinks his pictures and videos prove his ownership of anything.

And you're a fucking idiot for jumping in on his side and running your fat mouth with no understanding of the situation.

So fuck off, dumb fuck.

Then prove you're not a bot; by scanning your birth certificate, your Drivers License, your Voter Registration Card, and a utility bill with your address on it and then post it on this thread.

If you can't or refuse to do so, then you can't prove that you're just not a bot. :good4u:

All I see out of you is a sad cry for help.

If your desperate need for acceptance is so strong that you'd put all this effort into an attempt to make a bunch of strangers on a forum think you're special, you should really seek professional counseling.

I'm sure your local county govt would provide it for you free, based on the low income guidelines which I'm sure you meet.

You seem to have a desperate need to just troll other posters and then cry, when you're challenged to man up.

Back