Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
Honest assessment......Both candidates made good points and came across well. BUT.....Walz had at least three low moments,...didn't see any from Vance. Therefore I would score this a win for Vance. Call it.......10-8. Vance.

Honest assessment......Both candidates made good points and came across well. BUT.....Walz had at least three low moments,...didn't see any from Vance. Therefore I would score this a win for Vance. Call it.......10-8. Vance.

I'd call that a very fair assessment.

Vance is a better debater in general - he was more polished. But neither guy hurt the top of their ticket.

I'd call that a very fair assessment.

Vance is a better debater in general - he was more polished. But neither guy hurt the top of their ticket.
Disagreed on the weighting but agreed it is close. Still, Vance refused to answer the question about the peaceful transfer of power, can't explain how Trump would pay for all of these big programs while cutting taxes for the rich and tacitly threw the 1/6 terrorists under the bus.

Vance and Walz chatting nicely afterward. Both did their job of supporting their candidates. Vance's handicap was his own candidate. LOL

^^^
Doesn't understand why Vance didn't deny climate change exists.

8jvosj.jpg

Vance likely “won” in a traditional sense, but Vance’s 1/6 duck of the question will bite him in the ass.

Additionally both of them coming across as calm and reasonable makes trump look even worse.

Back