Who's not vaxxed?

I think you’re going to find you will enjoy less and less of your perceived freedom as a result of your decision. It’s a lose lose. Exactly the opposite of what you said. Since your choice not to end the pandemic and put others at risk it can only mean you are not interested in participating in society. Prepare to be obliged. We’re going to help you out with that.

For the last week, the NBC news has been showing long, long lines of ppl waiting to get a Covid test so that they could travel, eat out, etc. This is the future of the unvaxxed.

@ Stone

Just wanted to say, I appreciate your new attitude to dial back the political hatred. We all need to do that Sir. My personal friends and my family have all come to an agreement- to just restrain ourselves from discussing politics when we all get together. Many of us have been friends for over 45 years or more. Our own children were the ones that advised us to just stop it. THEY SEEMED TO BE THE ONLY ADULTS IN THE ROOM! :laugh:

Some of my personal friend couples have even separated and divorced over their political differences that all seemed to spark during the last presidential cycle- That's a shame that it had to come down to that. I've seen people estrange themselves from their own families because of their political differences over the last 5 years.

So yes- POLITICS is not worth losing your loved ones over this.

Have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New YEAR! AND HOW BOUT' THEM COWBOYS?

My wife got the "booster" two days ago. I've never seen her as sick as she is now. She'll survive, she's quite healthy otherwise.
Never heard of getting a booster six months after two vaccine injections. 10 years, yes.
I WILL NOT get the "booster". If you do, great. I don't care if you get the vaccine, booster, or not. Your body, your choice.

I never bent the knee.

I'm not anti-science, I have no reason to not believe in the vaccine, and even though democrats like biden, kamala harriis, andrew cumo, joy reid and others said the FDA and CDC can't really be trusted, and told people to be skeptical of the vaccine - it's probably ok.

But I don't need it. The vaxxed are safe, and I remain a pureblood and vaccine free. It's a win-win

I will never submit to the government and have them forcefully inject chemicals into my body.

The government lies about everything, and they lied about the dangers of covid. I hope to catch omricon so I get natural immunity and can finally put this behind me.

RIP

I am not jabbed. Interestingly enuff,.... I am literally just recovered from C-19. Here is what I will say on it. It is no fun. I understand it is different for everyone but for me it was a 2 and a half week thing from onset to totally back to normal. First 4 days were awful. Got better every day after that but in small little by little stages. The whole losing my taste and smell thing was much worse than I thought it would be. Not a fun experience.

That the good Lord for the new C-19 treatment drug that was FINALLY just approved though. Over 90% effective. I think that it could be a game changer. I myself would have zero problem taking it if I ever needed it. In fact, as soon as I had symptoms I have no doubt I would seek a script for it.

Once you have symptoms it's to late.

For the last week, the NBC news has been showing long, long lines of ppl waiting to get a Covid test so that they could travel, eat out, etc. This is the future of the unvaxxed.

I had the sniffles on Monday. I had to drive 35 miles to get a rapid test. I was lucky…I checked today and couldn’t find an appointment for the entire weekend. So their selfishness costs ALL of us. Sadly I’m in Florida and DeSantis has no qualms about killing people but NY should be the model. You should not be allowed in any public venues without proof of vaccination. Period. Full stop. I’m sick of their attitude.

I had the sniffles on Monday. I had to drive 35 miles to get a rapid test. I was lucky…I checked today and couldn’t find an appointment for the entire weekend. So their selfishness costs ALL of us. Sadly I’m in Florida and DeSantis has no qualms about killing people but NY should be the model. You should not be allowed in any public venues without proof of vaccination. Period. Full stop. I’m sick of their attitude.

So say we all.

I wonder how many anti-vaxxers know how the newly-approved Covid pills work? They keep the viral RNA from replicating. Does that mean *all* your RNA is kept from replicating? They're not sure, so they are contraindicated for pregnant moms.

I hope you and yours will have a healthy, happy holiday time.

So say we all.

I wonder how many anti-vaxxers know how the newly-approved Covid pills work? They keep the viral RNA from replicating. Does that mean *all* your RNA is kept from replicating? They're not sure, so they are contraindicated for pregnant moms.

I hope you and yours will have a healthy, happy holiday time.

So they will take a pill but not a shot?
There were some kids in Kindergarten scare of the polio shot too!

Back