Who's not vaxxed?

I started doing an accounting of my actions in here a couple of months back and didnt like what I saw at all. I had allowed Satan to use politics as a way to divide people. Thats what he does,...he corrupts and divides people. Gets them to look at each other as the enemy so they never see who the true enemy is. NO MORE. Like you, many/most of my views are unchanged but I refuse to be hateful over political matters. Kind of defeats the purpose if you think about it. We all have a choice between living in darkness or choosing the truth that our Lord and savior brought into the world. I choose the truth and the truth is a message of love for your fellow man, not hatred.

Hmmph! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and I mean that, but good luck with that Kumbaya approach with militant leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
I had the sniffles on Monday. I had to drive 35 miles to get a rapid test. I was lucky…I checked today and couldn’t find an appointment for the entire weekend. So their selfishness costs ALL of us. Sadly I’m in Florida and DeSantis has no qualms about killing people but NY should be the model. You should not be allowed in any public venues without proof of vaccination. Period. Full stop. I’m sick of their attitude.
remember when the only disease people had to worry about was AIDS?......now they drive 35 miles to get a test if they have the sniffles and whine that someone else made them do it......

Sybil, do you really expect anyone to believe you've never had a vaccination?
Read what the thread is about and then read what I said. You seem to have reading comprehension issues. You also seem to have an obsession with some girl named Sybil.

Read what the thread is about and then read what I said. You seem to have reading comprehension issues. You also seem to have an obsession with some girl named Sybil.

Why, Sybil? Just so you can post "Bulverism" and 10 other schizoid posts that you are known for doing?

A girl? What kind of obsession with this girl do you think I have, Sybil? What kind of fantasies are you having about me?

Remember that old saying "cheaters never prosper"?
Trump was elected just sayin

...FOR ONE TERM.

ROFLMAO I love saying that!

qpoJR5a.gif
3ZM4p1o.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

The odds are he'll end up being the causal factor in a a few deaths but will survive himself if he's under 65

If he's like most Trumpers; he's in the 30-40 age group and will contribute to the deaths of any septuagenarians with Six Degrees of Separation.

....not that he'd ever admit it because he's a paranoid schizophrenic as proved by the website in his signature link.

Back