whowould you npurge from JPP

You see I don't just go after people on the left who lie

I go after liars

I did nothing to deserve this insult from him

there are people here who claim to be left and the trash the left for nothing

I have seen it here LIKE any where else I have posted

I would like know why its so here

this site had full on left claiming posters who would TRASH me for pointing out the CHEATING in election

why did the do that?

then lets discuss my mistakes in science.

go get them so we can see what you are claiming

How about you actually go do some background reading rather than expecting to be spoonfed. Here is something to get going with!!

The scientific method is the process of finding the answer to a question by performing an experiment. You will note that none of the steps include politics, emotion or subjectivity! There are six steps to follow when using the scientific method and they are: observation, question, hypothesis, methods, results, and conclusion.

How about you actually go do some background reading rather than expecting to be spoonfed. Here is something to get going with!!

The scientific method is the process of finding the answer to a question by performing an experiment.

There are six steps to follow when using the scientific method and they are: observation, question, hypothesis, methods, results, and conclusion.

gee that's great

where did I deny that asshole

go get the posts of mine you claim exist

oh I see it doesnt exist

go shit another mountain of bloody red imaginary bricks to build the funeral pire for your fucking lie filled party

dear fucking idiot,

its your brain dead party that has sucked the ass of CEOs so readily that they are anti science

remember you guys claim all the scientists are lying about GW and NEVER produce one shred of evidence to prove that Insanity

You see I don't just go after people on the left who lie

I go after liars

I did nothing to deserve this insult from him

there are people here who claim to be left and the trash the left for nothing

I have seen it here LIKE any where else I have posted

I would like know why its so here

this site had full on left claiming posters who would TRASH me for pointing out the CHEATING in election

why did the do that?

You deserve everything you get.

I fail to see what Avagadro's Law has to do with CO2, do you realise that radiative forcing, due to CO2 in the atmosphere, is subject to a logarithmic effect? This is a form of the Arrhenius equation published by the IPCC where they have determined the constant α in the equation to be 5.35.

74945338ec357d4a68e5f5356f8f19a0.png

Where C is the CO[SUB]2[/SUB] concentration in parts per million by volume and C[SUB]0[/SUB] is the reference concentration.The relationship between carbon dioxide and radiative forcing is logarithmic and thus increased concentrations have a progressively smaller warming effect.
In my experiment Avagadro's law is only significant in maintaining solution equilibrium as non-variable in the experiment. To demonstrate that CO2 is a green house gas. If you want a better experiment than this take a sample of carbon dioxide, irradiate it via infrared radiation and measure the spectrum by which it is absorbed by FTIR spectroscopy. That experiment has been done ad nauseam conclusively demonstrating that C02 is a green house gas.

Back