Why Black Women Do Not Respect Black Men

A white man posting an article by a black woman that beats up on black men.

And we're supposed to believe Tom wanted a serious discussion of this?

I DON'T THINK SO

I think the some white women could have written the same article about white men. Wonder if Tom would have posted that?

I would have said the woman is being sexist; there are wonderful men out there. She's had some bad experiences and has generalized that to all men.

But guess that wouldn't have fit in with Tom's meme where he's trying to make black people look bad. Or whatever he's trying to do with this post.

Exactly. This woman had some bad experiences with men and managed to turn that into a paycheck by writing a man-hating article generalizing about all black men. How many white women out there have been raped by their white fathers, beaten by their white husbands, and had their children beaten by white husbands? I mean there are some horrible stories out there, because sometimes if you are abused as a child, you think that's love, and that's what you seek out as an adult. If a white woman wrote an article projecting those experiences onto all, or even most, white men, Tom would go fucking nuts. So would tinfoil btw. Apparently being a man-hater is cool if you only hate black men. The article is sexist and also sadly, self-loathing.

What morons. I wonder what the IQ is here that are we dealing with? Not three digit that is for certain. Well, racists arenever what you'd call clever.

then he or she was not up on the facts.

sociopaths make up about one fourth of the population.

about 4 in 100 are sociopaths.

of that 4

3 will be men

1 will be a woman

where did that psychologist work ?

at the strip club you attended every week?

then he or she was not up on the facts.

sociopaths make up about one fourth of the population.

about 4 in 100 are sociopaths.

of that 4

3 will be men

1 will be a woman

where did that psychologist work ?

at the strip club you attended every week?

So in your drive for total equality, are you advocating that there should be positive discrimination to increase the number of sociopaths in the female population?

So in your drive for total equality, are you advocating that there should be positive discrimination to increase the number of sociopaths in the female population?

nope just pointing out the fact that the sociopathic club has way more men in it

I have met wonderful men in my life.

Men so honorable, kind , thoughtful, decent and so full of human spirit.

I have met sociopathic men and women.

Most people are mostly good.

a few people are like saints.

some are complete rat bastards.

You can never tell just by looking at them where they lie in those groupings

the woman who wrote that article has been trapped into a self fulfilling prophecy her mother drilled into her

You like the dick slit you are hold her confused pain and suffering on high and proclaim to the world "Isnt this wonderful for my team"

tmad=i&tmcampid=5&tmplaceref=TBGAnyMedia2

Is this woman being racist or just telling it like it is?

43769_b.jpg

by CRYSTAL EVANS in Men, August 28, 2009

If you asked a black man why he decided to be with a Caucasian woman as opposed to a woman of his own ethnicity; these are the likely responses that you will receive. Black women are bossy, quarrelsome, nagging, disrespectful, ungrateful and conceited…And the list goes on and on and on…

But what is the real rationale behind the contempt with which black women regard their men? It is simply that black men before and during our time have eroded any iota of reverence that women had for them. Some men claim that black women are disrespectful to their men! Another perspective asserted that black women are not as domesticated and docile as white women and that black women do not know how to treat their men. One writer states that black women have gargantuan desires, expectations and wishes of their men and when their anticipations are not met, they make their spouses lives miserable.

The denigration of the black man’s image and relevance dates back to the socialization of the black I can remember as a child that my mother told my sisters and i to avoid relationships with black men because such unions would bring irreparable, emotional damage to my life. She asserted that they would impregnate, abuse, ill treat and abandon me. My mother contended that black men were irresponsible fathers, substandard caregivers, cheap breadwinners (if any at all), lousy husbands and mates. She contended that they were the worst communicators and lacked the capacity to compromise, reason without violence and to be civil.

Ha ha! Tough luck!

To be frank with you, my mother has been proven right thus far. I have been with two black men and they were complete disappointments. Some people say that i am associating with the wrong type of black men. But my exes were mature (in its sociological and physiological sense), successful, college graduates and drove Mercedes. They were not ebony black. They had the phenotype of Chris Brown (befitting analogy). They were the creme de la creme of the black population and that their education would have engendered some changes in their thought processes and general behaviors but obviously not.

It is difficult for any woman to respect black men when most (I said most not all my detractors) are not standing up to their responsibilities. I do not respect or regard a man who does not take care of his family or exhibits conduct that are worthy of emulations by my children. A man who refuses to take care of his children or even to acknowledge paternity for his offspring should be ostracized.

Conclusively, the reason why women do not respect black men is because they do not respect themselves. They possess little knowledge and understanding of what their roles are within a family. They do not understand that when they conceive a child, that it does not end there and that they should be part of its upbringing and maintenance. Most black men are in part sperm donors and bed room racklers. They brag about the scores of children that they have dispersed with several women under the misguided notion that such acts denotes good fatherhood. Black men treat their women like therapy valves made for venting their inadequacies and insecurities in the form of loud arguments and abusive statements.

Our men have disappointed us. To be honest the only reason why we even cohort with them is because of our primal mammalian need to have sex and our instinctual desire for companionship. We do not have many viable recourse since a good black man is hard to find. Who wants to risked being alone? We settle for these substandard behavior and men get the impression that it is OK to behave like that. The theory has always been simple, silent means consent. When Women do not disavow misdeeds, men perpetrate those relational faux in our society. When women embraced those standards,Men believe that they are acceptable.

http://socyberty.com/men/why-black-women-do-not-respect-black-men/
I would say neither. I'd classify her own personal experience as anecdotal. The gist of the article is a moral failing of black men to care for their families but yet solid evidence has always shown that this is not a cultural issue and certainly not one of race. Poverty and lack of education are far greater indicators and influences on high divorce rates and single motherhood than race or cultural influences are. If one was was to go to some poor white rural trailer park in the midwest where the typical resident lives in poverty and is poorly educated you'll find that the divorce rates and rates of single mother/teen pregnancies are just as high as they are in poor urban African American communities.

In other words, I find the article anecdotal and lacking in merit.

I would say neither. I'd classify her own personal experience as anecdotal. The gist of the article is a moral failing of black men to care for their families but yet solid evidence has always shown that this is not a cultural issue and certainly not one of race. Poverty and lack of education are far greater indicators and influences on high divorce rates and single motherhood than race or cultural influences are. If one was was to go to some poor white rural trailer park in the midwest where the typical resident lives in poverty and is poorly educated you'll find that the divorce rates and rates of single mother/teen pregnancies are just as high as they are in poor urban African American communities.

In other words, I find the article anecdotal and lacking in merit.

Of course it is anecdotal, as to whether it is without merit is another question. There has to be some reason why in 2005 49% of all murders in the US were committed by blacks, with 93% being against fellow blacks, and the abortion rate is five times higher for black women than white women. Maybe you think this black women's experience is lacking in merit as well?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fatherless-kids-I-grew-up.html#ixzz2YGnmIMuv

Back