Why Black Women Do Not Respect Black Men

yeah we know you think it means black people are bad Aox

As slimy as this thread is, there is a part of me that is glad he posted it. He has been doing this with women and sex assault for years now. It has been revolting. And he's gotten away with it because somehow he maintains a veneer of credibility unlike other racist and sexist righties here.

This is good. It's like BAC says - let them identify themselves. We need to know. Now everyone will know and that makes me glad. The next time he posts one of his rape fetish posts, maybe someone besides me and a few other good people will notice.

And he wasn't termed The Slimy Limey for nothing you know. That's why he hates so-called "legion". Because that is the guy who coined the, extremely accurate, nic.

Of course it is anecdotal, as to whether it is without merit is another question. There has to be some reason why in 2005 49% of all murders in the US were committed by blacks, with 93% being against fellow blacks, and the abortion rate is five times higher for black women than white women. Maybe you think this black women's experience is lacking in merit as well?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fatherless-kids-I-grew-up.html#ixzz2YGnmIMuv
and I would challenge you to look at similiar data for whites and hispanic and blacks who live below the poverty line and the same demographics who live above the poverty line and I think you'll find that again economics and education are the predictors of those statistics and not race.

yeah we know you think it means black people are bad Aox

Some are, most are not. I know that you are trying to paint me as a racist yet my wife is Thai, my oldest son's partner is Vietnamese and two of my dearest friends, who I have known for over thirty years, are of West Indian extraction.

and I would challenge you to look at similiar data for whites and hispanic and blacks who live below the poverty line and the same demographics who live above the poverty line and I think you'll find that again economics and education are the predictors of those statistics and not race.

I have no doubt what you say is true, for the most part, but is that the whole story? Did you read the article by Selena Gray?

selpib.jpg

Last edited:
Some are, most are not. I know that you are trying to paint me as a racist yet my wife is Thai, my oldest son's partner is Vietnamese and two of my dearest friends, who I have known for over thirty years, are of West Indian extraction.

Fuck you and fuck your wife .. you're a racist piece of shit limey bastard with bad teeth and foul odor.

I have an idea .. why don't you stick your head up some black woman's ass while asking her what she thinks of black men? I mean, what the fuck else do you have to do in that shit-stain country you live in BUT stick your head up an American's ass.

Of course, you could pass the time by doing some research on the marvels of toothpaste and deodorant. :0)

Fuck you and fuck your wife .. you're a racist piece of shit limey bastard with bad teeth and foul odor.

I have an idea .. why don't you stick your head up some black woman's ass while asking her what she thinks of black men? I mean, what the fuck else do you have to do in that shit-stain country you live in BUT stick your head up an American's ass.

Of course, you could pass the time by doing some research on the marvels of toothpaste and deodorant. :0)

Funny you call someone a racist by hurling your own racist epithets. But we know you are afforded special racial immunity since 300 years ago some white guys owned some slaves

Must be nice having a racial get out of jail free card huh?

Why don't you go see your buddy Ghaddafi?

He's disgusting and about 50 steps down on the evolutionary scale. He's also an extremely stupid person who has passed himself off as "smart" to people too dumb to know better. I've always thought he was a borderline moron, so...

I don't have time to get into the irony of a sexist, MRA type using the fact that he is married to a Thai woman as "proof" that he's not racist. I have an important appointment. But anyone who knows MRA's and how they fetishize Asian women (and subject them to ridiculous stereotyping) while demonizing western white women, will get a real laugh out of that claim.

Imagine the outrage if someone directed a post like this at YOU. Darla would be starting threads about it. Talk about black privilege. You feel free to degrade people and then fall back on the "criticizing me is racist" card. Very cool

The article itself is not racist...the fact that Tom chose to post commentary of a black woman going off on black men, "is".

So only black guys can post it? Or can only black women post it? Given your black privilege please educate us on the etiquette

Funny you call someone a racist by hurling your own racist epithets. But we know you are afforded special racial immunity since 300 years ago some white guys owned some slaves

Must be nice having a racial get out of jail free card huh?

Stick a dick in your ear dummy.

You must be talking about your mama getting out of jail free motherfucker. I've never been.

Imagine the outrage if someone directed a post like this at YOU. Darla would be starting threads about it. Talk about black privilege. You feel free to degrade people and then fall back on the "criticizing me is racist" card. Very cool

I imagine you playing in the middle of the street and getting your head run over.

That's what I imagine.

Last edited:
America will have to get shot of the racism it put about to divide people for a couple of centuries if it wants to survive as world-bully. The gun-nutters following its current ideology can't distinguish between the two, unfortunately, and want to murder all 'blacks'.

Yes of course you don't understand why would you? It might have something to do with the lack of positive role models and fathers which cause black youths to go into gangs and follow gangsta culture.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559904/Black-boys-need-role-models-not-rappers.html

Fuck you. What's worse is the lack of supervision by white fathers and mothers that produce white mass murderers that make names like Columbine, Aurora, and Sandy Hook "sadly iconic".

Back