Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

Nope, "climatology" is a WACKY religious doctrine that your WACKY religion requires you to believe is somehow a branch of science. Those who incorporate "climatology" into their faith are ignorant dupes who were selected for recruitment and indoctrination because of their scientific illiteracy and their resulting extreme gullibility. This is precisely why no such worshiper has any science to support his beliefs, i.e. he was simply indoctrinated to believe that his religion is actually "thettled thienth." The "climatology" choir is not, under any circumstances, to question what they are told to believe ... and they OBEY, instead singing the doctrine of "climatology" in three-part harmony wherever they go.

This is precisely why this thread is destined to remain absolutely devoid of any such supporting science. All are welcome to peruse the existing fourteen pages and wonder why those who obviously have no supporting science nonetheless insist that their WACKY supernatural, physics-defying beliefs are somehow "a branch of science."

A special thanks to AProudLefty for illuminating this point beyond my wildest dreams. I couldn't have done it anywhere nearly as well without you. The next beer is on me.

I had mentioned to AProudLefty that my question could certainly be answered, but not only did you answer it, you knocked it out of the park. Well done. It looks like you get it.

You are a strange one.

I am on the side of it being irrational to believe in deities and the supernatural without evidence.
I acknowledge your position. It definitely is irrational for you to believe in the goddess Global Climate, the holy greenhouse effect and the mighty Global Warming who work their powerful miracles (that you call "forcings") that defy physics.

Yes, your supernatural, religious beliefs are truly irrational. Why do you insist that you somehow have science to support them? Don't get me wrong, it's extremely humorous when you do. I laugh my socks off. Here we are fourteen pages into this thread and you are still clinging to your delusion disorder despite the overwhelming evidence before you, e.g. none of your congregation have any supporting science ... or your total inability to show that your religion isn't a religion, or even that you know what science is ... or your inability to show that your religion is not isomorphic to, say, Christianity (i.e. something that you have already declared to be a religion) despite your understanding of Group Theory.

Yes, you are currently the paragon of irrationality, and you extend to me the courtesy of broadcasting this throughout this thread, which I greatly appreciate.

You have offered no evidence that climatology is a religion at all. 14 pages in.

You have offered no evidence that Christianity is a religion at all. 14 pages in. You simply declared Christianity a religion, and I showed you quite clearly how your religion matches your definition of religion. I listed your deities. You simply deny, deny, deny ... all without explanation or justification.

This is about the time you start fleeing again by posting the animated chick GIF.

I acknowledge your position. It definitely is irrational for you to believe in the goddess Global Climate, the holy greenhouse effect and the mighty Global Warming who work their powerful miracles (that you call "forcings") that defy physics.

Again, I do not believe in it. You had made a false assumption and accusation on me.

Yes, your supernatural, religious beliefs are truly irrational.

What part of climate science talks about the supernatural?

Why do you insist that you somehow have science to support them? Don't get me wrong, it's extremely humorous when you do. I laugh my socks off. Here we are fourteen pages into this thread and you are still clinging to your delusion disorder despite the overwhelming evidence before you, e.g. none of your congregation have any supporting science ... or your total inability to show that your religion isn't a religion, or even that you know what science is ... or your inability to show that your religion is not isomorphic to, say, Christianity (i.e. something that you have already declared to be a religion) despite your understanding of Group Theory.

I laugh my socks off at your insistence that it is my religion.

Yes, you are currently the paragon of irrationality, and you extend to me the courtesy of broadcasting this throughout this thread, which I greatly appreciate.

No. You are currently the paragon of irrationality. I extend you the courtesy of broadcasting this the whole 14 pages.

You have offered no evidence that Christianity is a religion at all. 14 pages in. You simply declared Christianity a religion, and I showed you quite clearly how your religion matches your definition of religion. I listed your deities. You simply deny, deny, deny ... all without explanation or justification.

This is about the time you start fleeing again by posting the animated chick GIF.

Christianity is the worship of deities and the supernatural stories.

Oh it's a fact checking site on climate change claims.

Sybil claims that climate change is a religion without evidence whatsoever.

That's essentially the same conclusion they come to after examining all aspects of the so-called science that has been presented.

When you learn about the things they have done to feign evidence and often without denying it, you can only shake your head.

IOW, you're telling this forum's readers that an unspecified group of people is familiar with what those unspecified terms represent. Hahahahahaha wow... TOTALLY meaningful...

In order to discuss something, one needs to first unambiguously define what is being discussed.

I wasnt discussing anything with you.

That's essentially the same conclusion they come to after examining all aspects of the so-called science that has been presented.

When you learn about the things they have done to feign evidence and often without denying it, you can only shake your head.

That's true for all researches and sciences. It doesn't make the study of climate change invalid.

Do you believe that "climate science" is a branch of science? (Y/N)

It is not a belief. It is a branch of science, just like meteorology and physics.

Do you accept "climate science"? (Y/N)

I read the researches and studies. Just like I read the researches and studies in physics.

All of the doctrine concerning a "global climate. " Do you believe there exists a global climate? (Y/N)

It is not a belief. The global climate is an overall climates and weathers over time.

A question to you.

Do you believe that the Ice Age occurred? (Y/N)

That's true for all researches and sciences. It doesn't make the study of climate change invalid.
This statement implies that you find the study of Climate Change valid. One cannot validly study the supernatural except as a believer of that religious faith. Can the Christian God be studied and researched? Christians claim to do it all the time, but then again, they are believers of that religious faith. Your claim that Climate Change can be studied and researched shows quite clearly that you are a believer of that religious faith.

So we reach the point where you want to claim that your religion is real and supported by science, i.e. that it isn't some religious faith. Great. Give me the science of this science.

Back