Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

You do not get to redefine "church" and expect us to just accept it.
He is correct in his description of what a church is. A church is not limited to being a physical building. It can also refer to a group of people spiritually connected via a shared religious belief.

He is correct in his description of what a church is. A church is not limited to a physical building. It can also refer to a group of people under the same religion.

A church is a building where a group of people under the same religion(s) congregate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Christianity does not concern itself about the weathers.
Let's verify. I'll go with whatever gfm7175 has to say on the matter.

@gfm7175, do Christians concern themselves with the weather, perhaps even when they might be praying at a Sunday service? If it will make it any easier, you can focus on the God-fearing, religiously oriented, "praise God" Bible-reading Christians (and not worry too much about the atheist Christians). Is there any time when Christians declare a "moment of rest from concerning themselves about the weather ... or might Christians arbitrarily concern themselves with the weather at possibly any time, day or night?

I have no religion. You do.
Your shame at being suckered into a WACKY cult by being led to believe that the religion was really a branch of science ... is actually kind of humorous. Yes, you should have insisted back then that they provide you the science before you made any decision, but it's all water under the bridge now. You can either grab some friends and laugh about it over a beer or you can continue to let others bend you over furniture for the rest of your life.

I'm ready to laugh about it with over a beer whever you decide to break free.

By the way, what religion/theism do you claim that I have?

You are in a cult.
Weren't you going to explain this? You piqued my curiosity.

And yet you refuse to answer my questions again. Why?
You're not answering mine. Your three-step process is as follows:

1. EVADE my question
2. Insist that you answered my question
3. Pretend that there is some question that I did not answer, as a means of pulling me away from discussing my point, as a distraction/smokescreen.

Because you think science is a religion.
Nope. I know the difference, unlike you.

You, on the other hand, believe your religion is science. You were gullible. You allowed yourself to be hoodwinked and bent over furniture.

"Why should any rational adult believe as gravityzombies and gravity lemmings believe?" Do you see how silly your question is?
Your analogy does not hold. Your question here involves people who accept particular science models, not people who worship your religion without any rational basis.

In this case, I can produce the science models in question. one is g = m1 * m2 / d^2

By contrast, we are 16 pages into this thread and none of your congregation have been able to produce any science supporting your religious faith, because there isn't any science to produce. Your religion is a religion, completely unfalsifiable, and you have confirmed this with striking alacrity.

Let's verify. I'll go with whatever gfm7175 has to say on the matter.

@gfm7175, do Christians concern themselves with the weather, perhaps even when they might be praying at a Sunday service? If it will make it any easier, you can focus on the God-fearing, religiously oriented, "praise God" Bible-reading Christians (and not worry too much about the atheist Christians). Is there any time when Christians declare a "moment of rest from concerning themselves about the weather ... or might Christians arbitrarily concern themselves with the weather at possibly any time, day or night?

Christians watch the weather news. Some even are meteorologists and climatologists.

Your shame at being suckered into a WACKY cult by being led to believe that the religion was really a branch of science

You still have not answered my question.

By the way, what religion/theism do you claim that I have?

In this case, I can produce the science models in question. one is g = m1 * m2 / d^2

Now we're cooking. You are so close and yet so far.

By contrast, we are 16 pages into this thread and none of your congregation have been able to produce any science supporting your religious faith, because there isn't any science to produce. Your religion is a religion, completely unfalsifiable, and you have confirmed this with striking alacrity.

What congregation?

Yes you were. You made a post onto a public discussion forum. I am part of that public, hence I am included in the discussion and will offer my two cents whenever I deem it appropriate.
You're part of the public? How did you pull that off? I've been trying to join for the better part of four months, but I lost my invite and now I can't find my birth certificate. I want to get in on some of those public discussions but damn if they're not taking their sweet time processing my paperwork. But you just waltz in ... and you're in? How does that work?

Wait, does this have anything to do with you concerning yourself with the weather?

So what did happen to those poor creatures? Aliens did it?
Let me get this straight. You believe that an undefined "ice age" buzzword event went around flash-freezing random animals, possibly because that's how undefined "ice age" buzzword events get their jollies, and that you are certain that this is the only possible explanation for certain animals being well preserved, yes?

Let me get this straight. You believe that an undefined "ice age" buzzword event went around flash-freezing random animals, possibly because that's how undefined "ice age" buzzword events get their jollies, and that you are certain that this is the only possible explanation for certain animals being well preserved, yes?

Do you have an alternative explanation for mass "flash-freezing" of random animals? I am all ears.

That's one definition.
Another is all believers who have the Holy Spirit are the true Christian Church,no building required

You mean the spiritual church?

Let's let the Bible describe church.

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:24-25

You mean the spiritual church?

Let's let the Bible describe church.

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:24-25

The Bride of Christ is the Church.
The Church is believers filled with the Holy Spirit

Do you have an alternative explanation for mass "flash-freezing" of random animals? I am all ears.
It's your claim. You have to explain what you claim you know happened before demanding that I somehow explain "how" it happened.

At the moment, you haven't shown that anything happened and, as such, there is nothing to explain.

I will grant you that there have been some examples of some well-preserved animals from areas that we can rationally conclude had cold weather when the well-preserved animals were alive. The reasons those particular animals were well-preserved are trivial to explain. If you would like to present a rational basis for belief that something else occurred that somehow defies explanation, well, I'm listening (reading).

It's your claim. You have to explain what you claim you know happened before demanding that I somehow explain "how" it happened.

Know what you sound like to me? Since homicide detectives have not observed murderers in action, all those cases should be overturned.

At the moment, you haven't shown that anything happened and, as such, there is nothing to explain.

So you believe that the mass flash freezing never happened? That is a religion.

I will grant you that there have been some examples of some well-preserved animals from areas that we can rationally conclude had cold weather when the well-preserved animals were alive.

Good! Glad to see you making small steps!

The reasons those particular animals were well-preserved are trivial to explain. If you would like to present a rational basis for belief that something else occurred that somehow defies explanation, well, I'm listening (reading).

Once again, you have not answered my question.

Yes you were. You made a post onto a public discussion forum. I am part of that public, hence I am included in the discussion and will offer my two cents whenever I deem it appropriate.

offer your 2 cents all you like but you do not get to frame my input any more than I get to frame yours.

Back