Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

Sure. Either Jesus was going to build a physical building on top of Peter, or Peter was going to be the leader who would serve to solidly unite the people under the faith.

Hmmmm. Well, I'm stumped.

I know you are stumped. Thanks for admitting anyway.

The definition of religion is clear.
You can't claim that it is somehow clear when you yourself are very confused on the matter, to the point of living in denial.

It is a worship of deities and ...
No deities are required. You have been given plenty of examples of religions without any deities. You keep falling back on denial.

You have also been provided the deities of your religion, and you keep falling back on denial on that as well without being able to explain how those unfalsifiable deities are somehow not unfalsifiable deities. You grant that the Climate goddess punished California with drought for the carbon sins of ... humanity and human activity, I guess. You acknowledge that the mighty Global Warming is miraculously causing the earth to spontaneously increase in temperature without providing any additional thermal energy. You acknowledge that the holy ghost of greenhouse effect is providing the mighty Global Warming with the power to perform His forcing (miracle).

For everyone else tuning in, you might have heard of Buddhist monks. The "monks" part confirms that Buddhism is a religion. Buddhism has no deities. Into the Night weighed in better than I have done when he addressed the point:

So then you don't consider Shinto or Buddhism or any of the Indian tribal belief systems religions?

a belief in miracles and the supernatural.
Negative. No religion is required to hold any particular belief or axiom in order to be a religion.

You can't claim that it is somehow clear when you yourself are very confused on the matter, to the point of living in denial.

There is no denial. Climatology does not have any deity. You are the one who is in denial.

No deities are required.

Thank you for agreeing that climatology is not a religion. Small steps.

You have also been provided the deities of your religion

You have not done such thing.

For everyone else tuning in, you might have heard of Buddhist monks. The "monks" part confirms that Buddhism is a religion. Buddhism has no deities. Into the Night weighed in better than I have done when he addressed the point:

It is a philosophy and spirituality.

Negative. No religion is required to hold any particular belief or axiom in order to be a religion.

Thank you for confirming that climatology is not a religion.

We are making progresses.

Know what you sound like to me? Since homicide detectives have not observed murderers in action, all those cases should be overturned.
We've already covered this. You suck at logic. If a homicide detective is going to get someone convicted, he has to first show that there has been a murder, and then he has to show that said suspect was the culprit.

You don't get to duck out of your responsibility to show that what you are talking about actually happened. If you are content to leave it categorized as "never happened" then I'm happy if you're happy.

So you believe that the mass flash freezing never happened? That is a religion.
We already covered this. You suck at logic. I do not have any affirmative belief on the matter. My position is characterized by my not having any belief that any flash-freezing happened. Your strange belief that you are somehow omniscient concerning unobserved events of the distant past is common in the various sects of the Global Warming faiths.

Once again, you have not answered my question.
Once again you have not provided any rational basis for your WACKY beliefs, you have EVADED and finally you have distracted. Box checked.

We've already covered this. You suck at logic. If a homicide detective is going to get someone convicted, he has to first show that there has been a murder, and then he has to show that said suspect was the culprit.

Correct. And yet by your logic, detectives weren't there so therefore it can not be proven.

I am very happy that you are making progress.

We already covered this. You suck at logic. I do not have any affirmative belief on the matter. My position is characterized by my not having any belief that any flash-freezing happened. Your strange belief that you are somehow omniscient concerning unobserved events of the distant past is common in the various sects of the Global Warming faiths.

Wow you just made a huge progress. I am very happy.

You have no belief about the past but you study the researches.

Are you claiming that astrophysics is a religion too?

Once again you have not provided any rational basis for your WACKY beliefs, you have EVADED and finally you have distracted. Box checked.

Once again, I have no religion.

There is no denial. Climatology does not have any deity. You are the one who is in denial.
I think we're done here. We have reached the point where you are offering nothing but chanting and denial. You certainly aren't providing any science for your WACKY beliefs. You are not moving forward. If this were an MMA bout, the ref would stand you up and tell you to get moving.

Thank you for agreeing that climatology is not a religion. Small steps.
I don't know where you got this. I did not agree to such. Climate-anything is a religious faith. You can't offer anything but chanting and denial.

It is a philosophy and spirituality.
Although religions can certainly have philosophies, philosophies don't have monks. Religions have monks.

We are making progresses.
Nope. We're pretty much done.

I think we're done here. We have reached the point where you are offering nothing but chanting and denial. You certainly aren't providing any science for your WACKY beliefs. You are not moving forward. If this were an MMA bout, the ref would stand you up and tell you to get moving.

Giving up? 19 pages in and you finally gave up in your attempt to gaslight us. Nobody takes you seriously. You are the irrational one.

My job is done here.

I don't know where you got this. I did not agree to such. Climate-anything is a religious faith. You can't offer anything but chanting and denial.

You gave up, remember? You cannot provide any kind of evidence to your claims. I hope you give yourself some moments to reflect.

Although religions can certainly have philosophies, philosophies don't have monks. Religions have monks.

And?

Nope. We're pretty much done.

I know. You have been defeated.

Bye.

Back