Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

Thank you. That very clearly answers my question.

At one point, I was learning sign language from a deaf co-worker. He couldn't write anything without making egregious grammatical errors, but he could certainly do all the other work. It stems from the inherent shortcuts built into ASL so that people can communicate at a fast pace, e.g. speaking. This removes many prepositions and alters standard usage. When the deaf try to learn to write, it's an uphill battle because they don't have the background of having heard the correct usage.

I wish you luck in your pursuit of mastering written English. It is tough enough even for those who get to hear it used correctly.

Wow. So that means you cannot comprehend English much. No wonder. I wish you luck in your pursuit of mastering written English.

BTW, you insulted me. It is not a good look on you.

This doesn't say anything other than that you are in a different sect of the Climate faith.

1. Do you believe that CO2 has the power to cause other matter to increase in temperature?
2. Do you believe in greenhouse effect?
3. Do you believe that any human has ever either computed or measured the earth's temperature to within a 3-degree margin of error?
4. Do you believe that heat can be trapped?
5. Do you believe the average ocean level is rising?
6. Do you believe in "ocean acidification"?

I have no beliefs. Try again.

1. What does it mean that CO2 has the power to cause other matter to increase in temperature? I have never heard of that claim.
2. It is a fact.
3. It is calculated with supercomputers. It requires your understanding of Calculus and Tensor Calculus. Also statistics.
4. What does "heat can be trapped" even mean?
5. I have no clue if it's rising. But I do know that the ice at north pole has been melting.
6. Why would I "believe" in that?

You said production is down, it isn't, it is at record levels. what we have in reserve doesn't have shit to do with production. The reserve is easily replenished. are you saying your fat shithead Trump would have been telling Europe and the Ukraine to go fuck themselves? That is the only way our reserve would not be down now.

Stop making shit up.

Back