Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

^^^
Sybil the Science Denier.

Is that in your manifesto, Sybil? I confess to only skimming it for insights to your mental illness, not content.

(Just a note for you and others here: I'm choosing not to engage IntotheNight on this just because I really don't want to put the time to do it.)

You simply don't believe that human caused, earth debilitating climate change is taking place.
Right. Why should any rational adult believe that an undefined buzzword is of any concern? Why should any rational adult believe that 'anthropogenic climate change' is anything different than 'weather'?

That's psychotic.
Nah. What's psychotic is adopting a religion that requires its adherents to reject not only logic, not only science, but mathematics as well.

I accept that as a given.
That you do, ergo, your belief that the Earth's temperature is increasing is a faith based belief. All I'm asking is that you be honest about this rather than dishonestly attempting to redefine your faith as "the thettled thienth".

The climate scientists have said so.
Indeed... as you allow the pastors of your church to do your thinking FOR you...

The brain dead reichnuts deny,
Indeed... as your pastors tell you that anyone who doesn't accept your church literature is a heretic...

which adds yet more evidence that's it's got to be true.
Splendid! You keep telling yourself what your pastors keep telling you... :)

I accept the fact because it's pretty obviously true.
A -> A ... Ergo, a faith based belief... ergo, NOT science.

I just don't know know if it's reversible or of we're done.
What does your pastor say is the case?

I don't really give a fat flying fuck one way or the other,
... yet you've made this same comment in numerous posts now, so obviously it is something that you care about, otherwise you wouldn't be incessantly mentioning it.

but younger people might want to have a last big fling if it's truly over for humanity.
"We" only have about twelve more years until "the second coming of Christ". Therefore, all of us might want to start having a last big fling if there's truly only twelve more years left before Christ returns.

It would be a shame to waste the last few generations of humanity trying to reverse something that's now irreversible.
It would be a shame to waste the last few years of humanity living frugally when in twelve years that frugalness won't matter anyway.

Religion is quite fun, ain't it?

(Just a note for you and others here: I'm choosing not to engage IntotheNight on this just because I really don't want to put the time to do it.)

There's nothing to be gained by engaging Sybil. I do it as a matter of curiosity, not as a means to exchange information.

So finally an admission of being a total, fucking nutjob.
You should have led off with this to spare us wasted reading.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was mocking you, dude.... You've now effectively called yourself a "total, fucking nutjob". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are STILL trying to claim a religion is not a way of life!!!
He has so far only told me what he thinks a religion is (his definition is wrong, of course). He has yet to tell me what he thinks a "way of life" is.

All this flailing around just to irrationally deny the truth that numerous religions lack deities... ergo, deities are not a requirement of religion.

Inversion fallacy. Grow up.
It's okay for you to live in ignorant bliss, Sybil. As someone who tries to follow the examples of both Jesus and reason, then I can't fault you for something you can't control. Having genetic mental issues is no different than being born with different hair colors and skin tones in terms of person choice. Obviously there's a major fucking problem with the results in cases like yours, sir.

He has so far only told me what he thinks a religion is (his definition is wrong, of course). He has yet to tell me what he thinks a "way of life" is.

All this flailing around just to irrationally deny the truth that numerous religions lack deities... ergo, deities are not a requirement of religion.

It's really amazing how far a twit like this will go to redefine a word.

Back