Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

If I were gaslighting you in that way, you would "realize" that I am not gaslighting you. Your belief that I am gaslighting you in that way is your proof that I am not gaslighting you in that way.

LOL. This is so hilarious. Keep going. This is comedy gold.

He exemplifies Einstein's definition of insanity.

Looks like you might have gotten another one that is questionable. Do you ever bother to verify something before you say it?

From History.com: Six Things Einstein Never Said
'“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
A favorite of politicians (and pretty much everybody else), this quote has been wrongly attributed to Benjamin Franklin as well as—but there’s no evidence either of them said it. “The Ultimate Quotable Einstein,” an authoritative complication of his most memorable utterances, identified the quote as a misattribution, and mentioned its use in the 1983 novel “Sudden Death” by Rita Mae Brown. On his website, Quote Investigator, O’Toole traced, the link between insanity and repetition back to at least the 19th century, but noted its use in a Narcotics Anonymous pamphlet as well as novels (including Brown’s), TV shows and various other sources.'
. HERE

Looks like you might have gotten another one that is questionable. Do you ever bother to verify something before you say it?

From History.com: Six Things Einstein Never Said
'“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
A favorite of politicians (and pretty much everybody else), this quote has been wrongly attributed to Benjamin Franklin as well as—but there’s no evidence either of them said it. “The Ultimate Quotable Einstein,” an authoritative complication of his most memorable utterances, identified the quote as a misattribution, and mentioned its use in the 1983 novel “Sudden Death” by Rita Mae Brown. On his website, Quote Investigator, O’Toole traced, the link between insanity and repetition back to at least the 19th century, but noted its use in a Narcotics Anonymous pamphlet as well as novels (including Brown’s), TV shows and various other sources.'
. HERE
Sometimes.

Thanks for the research, Jank. While I admire your ability to Google the veracity of the quote, clearly you wet your BVDs a bit typing your response.

Why do I have that effect upon you, Jank?

He exemplifies Einstein's definition of insanity.
You exemplify AProudLefty's inability to find any science to support the WACKY religious beliefs you have been ordered to regurgitate by the people who keep your feeding tube in you so your body stays warm as they have their way with you.

Sometimes.

Thanks for the research, Jank. While I admire your ability to Google the veracity of the quote, clearly you wet your BVDs a bit typing your response.

Why do I have that effect upon you, Jank?

You are mistaken. I just find it interesting that you don't seem to care about the veracity of your posts. You just post whatever someone told you sometime. That's intellectually lazy. But it is par for the course for many people. They just pass along bad information without even thinking about it.

When you pay attention to the little things the big things take care of themselves.

You are mistaken. I just find it interesting that you don't seem to care about the veracity of your posts. You just post whatever someone told you sometime. That's intellectually lazy. But it is par for the course for many people. They just pass along bad information without even thinking about it.

When you pay attention to the little things the big things take care of themselves.
Thank you for proving my point about your love of leaps. :thup:

Also thank you for proving you're a hypocrite who whines about members not staying on topic while continually posting off-topic to suite your personal grievances, Jank.

BTW, have you told Perry PhD that he's a pusillanimous putz? Can you and I agree he is?

I greatly appreciate your concern for veracity. Can you and I agree that both of us have been told to believe a great many things about Global Warming and Climate Change, but that NONE of those beliefs were ever supported by anything other than technical-sounding gibberish or by simply pointing to other people/websites that also advocate/preach those beliefs?

Thank you for proving my point about your love of leaps. :thup:

Also thank you for proving you're a hypocrite who whines about members not staying on topic while continually posting off-topic to suite your personal grievances, Jank.

BTW, have you told Perry PhD that he's a pusillanimous putz? Can you and I agree he is?

What else could it be but you just accepting what you were told? Because if you had actually looked up the quote you might have seen it's questionable attribution.

So, my point stands: someone tells you something you like the sound of and you accept it without question and pass it along.

(Oh, btw, I'm not here to help you with the sock illusion that you are not Perry. Sorry.)

I greatly appreciate your concern for veracity. Can you and I agree that both of us have been told to believe a great many things about Global Warming and Climate Change, but that NONE of those beliefs were ever supported by anything other than technical-sounding gibberish or by simply pointing to other people/websites that also advocate/preach those beliefs?

I do not agree. I've read quite a bit of the science. It's pretty solid. It may be "technical sounding gibberish" to you but perhaps you haven't taken the time to learn the background stuff.

You're the one who pounces on others for merely responding in a discussion that you have successfully derailed at the first sign of trouble.

I do not agree. I've read quite a bit of the science. It's pretty solid.
Strangely, you don't incorporate any of it into any of your responses. You'll notice that this thread remains completely devoid of any science supporting Global Warming or Climate Change beliefs. This obviously includes your contributions.

My question is "Why should any rational adult believe as you do?". If you have solid science support for your Global Warming and Climate Change beliefs then every rational adult should believe as you do. Of course, if your beliefs are just a WACKY religious dogma, then naturally you won't have any science supporting your beliefs and no rational adult should believe as you do.

Well, I won't waste any time telling you how relieved, and thankful, I am that someone is finally going to post, in this thread (no links, copy-paste if you must) the solid science that supports his beliefs in Global Warming and Climate Change, and what those specific beliefs are that are supported.

This is so exciting! This will be a first! I don't mind telling you that I have encountered nothing but disappointment over the past couple of decades as thread after thread such as this one exceeds 40 pages of posts and never contains any supporting science, only lame excuses. It turns out that every single believer in Global Warming and Climate Change is a scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent dupe who doesn't even know what science is. But with you, all that will change so thank you, please don't hesitate posting the Global Warming and Climate Change science.

IIt may be "technical sounding gibberish" to you but perhaps you haven't taken the time to learn the background stuff.
Nope. What makes it gibberish is the fact that it is gibberish. My science is solid and I use it as a litmus test for all conclusions and beliefs I am told to accept and to believe. If you have any gibberish that nonetheless appears to you to be "tholid thienth", feel free to run it by me. I'll give you a breakdown.

You two make a cute couple. :thup:

By reading "a bit of the science" do you mean NatGeo for Kids? You admitted to dropping out of college. I suspect Perry the Putz did the same.

Ummm, I never "admitted to dropping out of college". I didn't do well in college but I got a degree. Are you often in the habit of just making up stuff about people?

Do you have a science question? I would be glad to help you with it.

Strangely, you don't incorporate any of it into any of your responses. You'll notice that this thread remains completely devoid of any science supporting Global Warming or Climate Change beliefs. This obviously includes your contributions.

Well, given that you haven't provided any actual technical point to rebut I don't see what I could have posted to help you. Is there a specific question you have about the science?

My question is "Why should any rational adult believe as you do?".

That's not a technical question. Try with some specific focus.

Ummm, I never "admitted to dropping out of college". I didn't do well in college but I got a degree.

Are you often in the habit of just making up stuff about people?

Do you have a science question? I would be glad to help you with it.
Lucky you! Was it in geochem like Perry the Putz?

I don't, Jank. The fact you confuse a misunderstanding with persecution is interesting, Jank. Do you often feel persecuted?

No thanks, I'm good. I have Cypress whom I trust and respect. I don't trust liars like you, Jank.

Back