Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

The minute you said "There's no such thing as greenhouse gases" that was when I knew you were not going to be able to offer a viable discussion.
Precisely because you are scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent and intellectually dishonest per your religion. You are now desperate to duck out of this conversation because you realize that your lack of expertise on this matter is now readily apparent. You now realize that you have been duped into a WACKY religion and you are trying to blame me for it.

I totally get it.

So, addressing your point, your religion holds as a central doctrine, the miracle ... ooops ... the FORCING ... of greenhouse effect, of which there is no such thing. This doctrine is a violation of physics as it requires the belief that earth somehow spontaneously increases in temperature without any additional thermal energy. It is humorous to watch scientifically illiterate warmimorons try in vain to explain how the earth manages to pull an end-run around physics to make this miracle happen.

Of course, since there is no greenhouse effect, there is no such thing as greenhouse gas. If there were, it would be a simple matter of providing the greenhouse effect science which would immediately end any and all debate on the matter in favor of your religious dogma. Of course, we're more than 30 pages in and there hasn't been any science offered whatsoever by any warmimorons, for obvious reasons.

Then you claimed everything absorbs IR (which is obviously wrong).
Nope. I did not claim that everything absorbs IR. Photons, for example, do not absorb IR. All matter, however, does absorb IR. All of it, always, everywhere.

Please remember that you are the scientifically illiterate moron in this discussion. You restrict your sources of information to those who seek to manipulate you and to bend you over furniture. Obviously, no matter much they ram your nether orifice, you continue to trust them and to OBEY them. On the other hand, you reject those who merely try to help you, just like you reject science and math (mostly because your thought-masters bar you from learning any). It really must suck to be you.

Have you ever asked "What substances am I supposed to believe don't absorb IR?" Have you ever gotten an answer or are you really not allowed to question anything you are told to believe? You have to know that I'm going to ask you. In fact, let's get to it.

What substances do you believe somehow do not absorb IR? Get ready to be raked over the coals.

Are you agreeing that Perry PhD is a scumbag lying piece of shit, Jank?

I believe I've noted that they post very aggressively like you do. Very nasty pieces of work.

Is that why you made up a second sock in Cypress so you could agree with yourself more often?

You get to fight with Perry and you get to kiss and hold hands with Cypress. It's a great ecosystem you have there. And it's all you!

Well it certainly shows that YOU are doing little more than trolling on here.

But that's probably because you have no science under your belt.

So I'm curious why you hang out on threads about science when it isn't your bag.
Disagreed. This goes back to your projection issue. See an example of your trolling below. Do you know COgoat? He's often found here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...nt-to-know-what-a-nice-person-ThatOwlWoman-is or here https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?182223-OMG!-Greatest-Thread-in-JPP-History-TDS!

An incorrect statement since I passed Earth Science in 8th Grade. Is that a Type I or Type II error on your part, Perry?

I like to see what I can learn. I can learn from Cypress and others interested in science. It's more difficult to learn from liars and trolls. Do you agree?

^^^^Cypress always agrees with Dutch and vice versa. They are the two bestest friends on JPP. Almost as if they are of one mind.

[/url]!
An incorrect statement since I passed Earth Science in 8th Grade. Is that a Type I or Type II error on your part,

Interesting to know you don't know what a Type II error is.

I like to see what I can learn.

I honestly don't see how you can learn. You seem to be so full of yourself that there's no room in your head for new knowledge.

Besides I've never seen you post any real science so you know what they say about proof an puddings.

I can learn from Cypress and others interested in science.

So you learn from yourself?

It's more difficult to learn from liars and trolls. Do you agree?

Well, trolls like you have nothing to teach, and Cypress only ever lists names of authors with little actual indication that he knows anything in technical detail about anything. That's actually sad because I thought he said he was a scientist. I am starting to have my doubts now. He seems to know less about science than I do and I don't have a degree in geology.

I mean I've posted more science on his threads than he does. And I don't just list names of my favorite scientists either.

(Note how he avoids talking science, just like you do. Interesting parallel there, don't you think?)

I believe I've noted that they post very aggressively like you do. Very nasty pieces of work....

They? Are you talking about Perry Penismosis AKA Perry PhD? He is pusillanimous and perfidious, not aggressive. Not very bright, either. His PhD lie was busted within a day of his arrival. Nothing nasty about him. He's putz. Do you agree or will you waffle again?

I do. Almost daily.

What is the qualification to be on this a "science thread", Jank?

Saying SOMETHING or even ANYTHING even remotely like a scientific comment complete with an indicator that you have a glancing understanding of the topic. I have seen neither from you. And very little from you sock, Cypress.

In fact you BOTH do the following:

1. Get SUPER upset when someone is an atheist
2. Spend an inordinate amount of time sock-hunting
3. Never really speak in any detail about ANYTHING technical (you're both happy to just list names like notches on your bedpost)
4. Support each other obsessively. If there's a "thumbs up" on a post of yours there's like a 95% chance that it is Cypress. And vice versa.

That's a lot of data. I think I'm relatively safe from a Type I error if I draw the obvious conclusion.

Interesting to know you don't know what a Type II error is.

I honestly don't see how you can learn. You seem to be so full of yourself that there's no room in your head for new knowledge.

Besides I've never seen you post any real science so you know what they say about proof an puddings.

So you learn from yourself?

Well, trolls like you have nothing to teach, and Cypress only ever lists names of authors with little actual indication that he knows anything in technical detail about anything. That's actually sad because I thought he said he was a scientist. I am starting to have my doubts now. He seems to know less about science than I do and I don't have a degree in geology.

I mean I've posted more science on his threads than he does. And I don't just list names of my favorite scientists either.

(Note how he avoids talking science, just like you do. Interesting parallel there, don't you think?)
Nice text wall. Did you practice it in a mirror first?

You seem desperate for scientific approval. I think that's why Perry the Putz lied about his PhD; he felt he'd "earned" it and lied online.

They? Are you talking about Perry Penismosis AKA Perry PhD? He is pusillanimous and perfidious, not aggressive. Not very bright, either. His PhD lie was busted within a day of his arrival. Nothing nasty about him. He's putz. Do you agree or will you waffle again?

Wow, you really hate that guy. Funny but you post so much like him. Maybe if you aren't socks of each other you are brothers?

Maybe you can arrange to have Perry suddenly start approving of YOUR posts too, you know...like you do with Cypress!

Then you could have TWO FANS. So easy!

Nice text wall. Did you practice it in a mirror first?

I'm so sorry, I keep forgetting you need things written like they would be for a 3rd grader.

You seem desperate for scientific approval. I think that's why Perry the Putz lied about his PhD; he felt he'd "earned" it and lied online.

Just stop with the whole PErry thing. Everyone knows it's you. No one is fooled by this little repeated display. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you "hate" Perry. OOoooooOOOo.

Sorry, I'm not as gullible as the people around you apparently are.

No one is fooled.

Saying SOMETHING or even ANYTHING even remotely like a scientific comment complete with an indicator that you have a glancing understanding of the topic.
Care to wager I've already done that, and you're just lying...again, Jank?

I prefer 12B bets or donations to the forum in the winner's name but am open to other options.

In fact you BOTH do the following:

1. Get SUPER upset when someone is an atheist
2. Spend an inordinate amount of time sock-hunting
3. Never really speak in any detail about ANYTHING technical (you're both happy to just list names like notches on your bedpost)
4. Support each other obsessively. If there's a "thumbs up" on a post of yours there's like a 95% chance that it is Cypress. And vice versa.

That's a lot of data. I think I'm relatively safe from a Type I error if I draw the obvious conclusion.
Thanks for that, Perry.

Wow, you really hate that guy. Funny but you post so much like him. Maybe if you aren't socks of each other you are brothers?

Maybe you can arrange to have Perry suddenly start approving of YOUR posts too, you know...like you do with Cypress!

Then you could have TWO FANS. So easy!
Funny you can't agree he's a putz. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Funny you can't agree he's a putz. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Hey, I've been loving your "pusillanimous putz" line. Did you just find a thesaurus? I'm so sorry no one is laughing out loud about your clever wordplay.

Maybe it's because it's too forced. You are clearly a moron so clever phrases don't come to you very often so you have to use it OVER AND OVER AND OVER until SOMEONE gives you kudos for it.

I'm so sorry, I keep forgetting you need things written like they would be for a 3rd grader.

Just stop with the whole PErry thing. Everyone knows it's you. No one is fooled by this little repeated display. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you "hate" Perry. OOoooooOOOo.

Sorry, I'm not as gullible as the people around you apparently are.

No one is fooled.
People who like to type long posts are fun to observe. Lots of data all at once. :)

If that was true then why can't you agree that Perry Penis is a pusillanimous putz?

Your paranoia about being taken as gullible is interesting, but mostly I see insecurity, not stupidity.

Most people fool themselves. Even an honest retard can learn areas to avoid.

Hey, I've been loving your "pusillanimous putz" line. Did you just find a thesaurus? I'm so sorry no one is laughing out loud about your clever wordplay.

Maybe it's because it's too forced. You are clearly a moron so clever phrases don't come to you very often so you have to use it OVER AND OVER AND OVER until SOMEONE gives you kudos for it.
Thanks! No. How do you know who is laughing or not, Perry? Do you think, Jank is funnier?

Meh. I'm retired. It's not like people disliking me will affect my pay check. LOL

People who like to type long posts are fun to observe. Lots of data all at once. :)

If that was true then why can't you agree that Perry Penis is a pusillanimous putz?

Your paranoia about being taken as gullible is interesting, but mostly I see insecurity, not stupidity.

Most people fool themselves. Even an honest retard can learn areas to avoid.

"retard"? Are you serious? What are you 80 years old?

Back