Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

No technical training is required to question anything, much less a religion, much less a stupid religion.

Also, you would be mistaken in assuming that I am not an expert in the physics and math that is violated by those preaching their Climate Change dogma. Feel free to preach. and I will pick apart your dogma using science and math. You will claim that I should listen to preachings from your clergy because they explain it so much better. I will then pick apart the preachings of your clergy using science and math. All for free.

It's a public service that I provide.

Let's begin. Preach to me the main tenet of this anthropomorphic climatic gobbledygook and let's get started.

By the way, you were close. Most people who fall for the claim that climate change is "real science" have no scientific training themselves past junior high school. That's why they are so willing to preach really stupid crap.

You are a fucking idiot.

No technical training is required to question anything, much less a religion, much less a stupid religion.

You are wrong.

Also, you would be mistaken in assuming that I am not an expert in the physics and math that is violated by those preaching their Climate Change dogma.

Actually it is this exact sentence that tells me exactly how little science you actually have in your bona fides. What was the last science class you actually sat through? High school chemistry? That seems about right, maybe.

Feel free to preach. and I will pick apart your dogma using science and math.

I don't sense you have that ability.

Let's begin. Preach to me the main tenet of this anthropomorphic climatic gobbledygook and let's get started.

CO2 and other greenhouse gases absorb IR radiation and re-release it where it is absorbed again by another molecule of the greenhouse gas. This results in the level at which the incoming radiation is re-released back out into space getting higher and higher elevation where the transfer mechanism becomes less and less efficient since the gas molecules are further apart. This results in an overall increase in the average surface temperature (as measured in the form of "anomaly" or temperature deviation from a baseline).

You are wrong.
You are mistaken about me having been mistaken. But then again, you routinely make assertions that are mistaken.

Actually it is this exact sentence that tells me exactly how little science you actually have in your bona fides.
... because you have no English reading comprehension.

I don't sense you have that ability.
Quite the testament to your poor judgement.

CO2 and other greenhouse gases
In science, there is no such thing as a "greenhouse gas" owing to the fact that there is no "greenhouse effect" in science. It's all just unfalsifiable religious malarkey

absorb IR radiation and re-release it where it is absorbed again by another molecule of the greenhouse gas.
Your gobbledygook is painful to read. Once IR is absorbed by matter, it ceases to be IR. How do you propose the IR somehow be re-released when it no longer exists?

This results in the level at which the incoming radiation is re-released back out into space getting higher and higher elevation where the transfer mechanism becomes less and less efficient since the gas molecules are further apart.
Too funny. This is total nonsense. Are you saying that you were duped into allowing yourself to become indoctrinated into a stupid WACKY religion by this?

Did you drop out of school in the third grade? You are a majorly gullible idiot.

This results in an overall increase in the average surface temperature (as measured in the form of "anomaly" or temperature deviation from a baseline).
Are you claiming that the Earth's average surface temperature is increasing but the average temperature of the rest of the planet is not? [Hint: egregious violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics]. If not, why so prominently mention it?

What religious belief?
Global Warming and Climate Change. I realize that your WACKY religious dogma holds that your WACKY religious dogma is not WACKY religious dogma, but is instead "thettled thienth" ... but that's your problem. This is what you get for being an uneducated, scientifically illiterate and gullible moron who lets others do his thinking for him.

Global Warming and Climate Change. I realize that your WACKY religious dogma holds that your WACKY religious dogma is not WACKY religious dogma, but is instead "thettled thienth" ... but that's your problem. This is what you get for being an uneducated, scientifically illiterate and gullible moron who lets others do his thinking for him.

you are a fucking idiot

You are mistaken about me having been mistaken. But then again, you routinely make assertions that are mistaken.

... because you have no English reading comprehension.

Quite the testament to your poor judgement.

In science, there is no such thing as a "greenhouse gas" owing to the fact that there is no "greenhouse effect" in science. It's all just unfalsifiable religious malarkey

Your gobbledygook is painful to read. Once IR is absorbed by matter, it ceases to be IR. How do you propose the IR somehow be re-released when it no longer exists?

Too funny. This is total nonsense. Are you saying that you were duped into allowing yourself to become indoctrinated into a stupid WACKY religion by this?

Did you drop out of school in the third grade? You are a majorly gullible idiot.

Are you claiming that the Earth's average surface temperature is increasing but the average temperature of the rest of the planet is not? [Hint: egregious violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics]. If not, why so prominently mention it?

So you aren't serious. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about here. I guess I have absolute confirmation of my intuition that you have no science background.

Why should any rational adult believe as warmizombies and climate lemmings believe? Why do warmizombies and climate lemmings believe in a global climate, which is a contradiction in terms?

The speculation is that they are all egregiously undereducated and ill-prepared for the world at large, leaving them highly gullible to the craziest of beliefs.

Even the smartest of TRUMPTARDS all realize that the world is warming. Well that is if you can find one these days!

The question is not, IS THE WORLD WARMING? The question has always been, IS MAN CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET"?

So you must be one of the Bottom Feeders of the TRUMPTARDS! :thinking:

So ignorant, that you don't even know how to frame your own argument!

Better than your, duhhhhh science bad.
Science, math, logic, economics (and accounting) and my own observations are all I use.

Science is very good. Math is very good. Logic is very good. Economics is very good. I trust my own observations implicitly. Religion is what I shun, but that's just me. I realize that it irks you to no end that I shun your religion, and that I don't worship as you do. I totally get it. You just have to realize that of all the religions of the world, you picked the most fucked-up mind-fuck religion of them all to adopt. It has enslaved you, has other people doing your thinking for you and has you saying really stupid things on behalf of total cowards who won't show their faces, leaving you to reap the humiliation that should have been theirs.

Even the smartest of TRUMPTARDS all realize that the world is warming.
Nobody realizes this because there is no rational basis for believing that this is happening. It's the "no rational basis" part that plays the biggest role in your inability to show that it somehow is haening, and which is the main reason you must first believe the dogma before any explanation of the dogma will commence.

The question is not, IS THE WORLD WARMING? The question has always been, IS MAN CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET"?
Nope. The question is "Is the earth's average temperature increasing beyond what is explained by the earth's orbit around the sun (actually the solar system's barycenter)?" and the correct answer is that no,
no human who has ever lived ever had any rational basis for believing that the earth's average global temperature is changing beyond that explained by its orbit around the barycenter.

Hey, don't you think you should have at least learned what the correct question is by now? Why are you even pretending to comment on this topic?

So you aren't serious.
I am serious. I am the one who determines this, not you.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about here.
Says the scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who has no clue what he is talking about here.

I guess I have absolute confirmation of my [total misjudgement] that you have no science background.
Says the scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who dares not venture into any discussion of science for fear that it will become patently obvious that he is a scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who has no clue what he is talking about here.

Back