Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

I am serious. I am the one who determines this, not you.

Says the scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who has no clue what he is talking about here.

Says the scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who dares not venture into any discussion of science for fear that it will become patently obvious that he is a scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who has no clue what he is talking about here.

What science classes have you ever had. Just name one.

Nobody realizes this because there is no rational basis for believing that this is happening. It's the "no rational basis" part that plays the biggest role in your inability to show that it somehow is haening, and which is the main reason you must first believe the dogma before any explanation of the dogma will commence.

Nope. The question is "Is the earth's average temperature increasing beyond what is explained by the earth's orbit around the sun (actually the solar system's barycenter)?" and the correct answer is that no,
no human who has ever lived ever had any rational basis for believing that the earth's average global temperature is changing beyond that explained by its orbit around the barycenter.

Hey, don't you think you should have at least learned what the correct question is by now? Why are you even pretending to comment on this topic?

U B da IDIOT!

Thanks for proving that anyway!

What science classes have you ever had. Just name one.
Nope. My policy is to not discuss credentials on any anonymous forum because it is totally irrelevant. Everything I write stands on its own. You are welcome to presume that I have no credentials and no education if it will help give you the courage to provide some rational basis for your belief in Global Warming.

Nope. My policy is to not discuss credentials on any anonymous forum because it is totally irrelevant. Everything I write stands on its own. You are welcome to presume that I have no credentials and no education if it will help give you the courage to provide some rational basis for your belief in Global Warming.

You never studied science. We know.

You never studied science. We know.
You and everyone else are welcome to presume that. This should embolden you to provide all the science support you have for your Global Warming beliefs with the full confidence that I couldn't possibly rake you over the coals. After all, you KNOW that I never studied science, so this should be a cake walk.

At the moment, however, you have not provided any science whatsoever, corroborating the religious nature of your beliefs in Global Warming and Climate Change.

You and everyone else are welcome to presume that. This should embolden you to provide all the science support you have for your Global Warming beliefs with the full confidence that I couldn't possibly rake you over the coals. After all, you KNOW that I never studied science, so this should be a cake walk.

At the moment, however, you have not provided any science whatsoever, corroborating the religious nature of your beliefs in Global Warming and Climate Change.

Thread fail.

Glad that you admit you never studied science.

I still haven't seen any science support from you for your religious beliefs. Do you recite any particular prayers to the Climate goddess before asking forgiveness for your carbon sins?

I just want to Thank You personally for all of your expressed interest in what I personally think!

Thank You so very much for all of the attention you bring me!

May I jot you down as a member to my fan club?

THen take a stab at trying to explain how my explanation violated the Second Law of thermo.

THen take a stab at trying to explain how my explanation violated the Second Law of thermo.
It's science. There is no such thing as "taking a stab."

Are you claiming that the earth's average surface temperature is somehow increasing yet the rest of the planet's average temperature is not?

I did not admit that. I neither confirmed nor denied it. I nonetheless welcome you to presume it if it gives you the warmest and fuzziest feel-good possible.

So you lied? If you actually studied science, you would not make worthless threads like this where you cannot back up your claims.

Back