Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

So you lied?
Are you really that stupid that you consider neither confirmation nor denial to be a lie?

If you actually studied science, you would not make worthless threads like this where you cannot back up your claims.
Your sentence is total nonsense. First, my thread asks a question that can be asked by anyone, regardless of science study. Second, your stupid assertion is in the subjunctive and does not address reality. Third, you are the one who declared this thread "worthless" (because you need to derail it for religio-political reasons) and your declaration obviously did not prevent this thread from being created. Fourth, my question only requires you to answer; it does not have claims to be "backed up."

Are you really that stupid that you consider neither confirmation nor denial to be a lie?

Your sentence is total nonsense. First, my thread asks a question that can be asked by anyone, regardless of science study. Second, your stupid assertion is in the subjunctive and does not address reality. Third, you are the one who declared this thread "worthless" (because you need to derail it for religio-political reasons) and your declaration obviously did not prevent this thread from being created. Fourth, my question only requires you to answer; it does not have claims to be "backed up."

Okay I will help you to see how dumb your question is. I'll change two words in your question.

"Why should any rational adult believe as weatherizombies and weather lemmings believe?"

The rest of your post is dismissed as incoherent ramblings.

Sure, just not my question(s).

I stated that Climate Science is a religion. You have not explained how Christianity is a religion such that Climate Science somehow is not.

Yes you have stated that. You have stated it without evidence of any kind.

Religion is a worship of a deity and a belief system in the supernatural.

Climate science does not fit the definition. You do not get to define words willy-nilly and expect everyone to just accept them.

Yes you have stated that. You have stated it without evidence of any kind.
Similarly, you have stated that Christianity is a religion. You have stated it without evidence of any kind.

Religion is a worship of a deity and a belief system in the supernatural.
Although a religion requires no deity, the Global Warming religion contains the Holy Anthropomorhized Trinity of 1. the Climate goddess (the Mother), 2. Anthropogenic Warming (the Son), 3. The Holy Ghost of Greenhouse Effect.

If you really want to piss off a warmizombie, go ask him to prove that his gods exist. Ask him to SHOW you these gods that he worships. When he tells you that they really do exist and that they are all around us, but that they are just invisible and we can't see them, ask him how he knows they are real. He'll respond "Just look at nature. All the evidence points to the existence of my gods. Everybody knows they are real." Then ask him for science and you'll get this thread, i.e. a complete absence of any science support, but he'll call you "stupid" for not believing as he believes. He'll say that you should fear the consequences of not believing in the eternal damnation ... of the planet. Of course, he will demonize you and villify you as being evil for simply not worshiping as he worships.

Climate Science and Christianity, being unfalsifiable religions, both fit the definition of religion like a snug bug in a rug.

Similarly, you have stated that Christianity is a religion. You have stated it without evidence of any kind.

Already addressed that. Religion is a worship of a deity and a belief system in the supernatural. Christianity fits that definition.

Although a religion requires no deity, the Global Warming religion contains the Holy Anthropomorhized Trinity of 1. the Climate goddess (the Mother), 2. Anthropogenic Warming (the Son), 3. The Holy Ghost of Greenhouse Effect.

Made up words.

If you really want to piss off a warmizombie, go ask him to prove that his gods exist. Ask him to SHOW you these gods that he worships.

More nonsense from you. There are no beliefs and deities in climate science.

When he tells you that they really do exist and that they are all around us, but that they are just invisible and we can't see them, ask him how he knows they are real. He'll respond "Just look at nature. All the evidence points to the existence of my gods. Everybody knows they are real." Then ask him for science and you'll get this thread, i.e. a complete absence of any science support, but he'll call you "stupid" for not believing as he believes. He'll say that you should fear the consequences of not believing in the eternal damnation ... of the planet. Of course, he will demonize you and villify you as being evil for simply not worshiping as he worships.

Incoherent babbling dismissed.

Climate Science and Christianity, being unfalsifiable religions, both fit the definition of religion like a snug bug in a rug.

No it does not fit the definition. You can try to falsify it but I doubt you will try.

Already addressed that. Religion is a worship of a deity
I already addressed that. I won't address it again. No deity is required for a religion to be a religion.

Christianity fits that definition.
... as does Global Warming and Climate Change.

There are no beliefs and deities in Climate Science.
What? Warmizombies don't believe that the earth's average global temperature is increasing? ... because of sinful human behavior? ... and that this will lead to Hell on earth?

You aren't going to win this one.

If you really want to piss off a warmizombie, go ask him to prove that his gods exist. Ask him to SHOW you these gods that he worships. When he tells you that they really do exist and that they are all around us, but that they are just invisible and we can't see them, ask him how he knows they are real. He'll respond "Just look at nature. All the evidence points to the existence of my gods. Everybody knows they are real." Then ask him for science and you'll get this thread, i.e. a complete absence of any science support, but he'll call you "stupid" for not believing as he believes. He'll say that you should fear the consequences of not believing in the eternal damnation ... of the planet. Of course, he will demonize you and villify you as being evil for simply not worshiping as he worships.

You are totally detached from reality, which means that you should seek help.

Great. Thanks. I speak Texican as well, along with Mexifornian and LA cholo. I thought I recognized a tinge of that in your post.

Chivas, cheves y chavas.

I think of you as a forum friend.

We have music related connections. And you have a great sense of humor!

Thanks!

I already addressed that. I won't address it again. No deity is required for a religion to be a religion.

False. You do not get to change the definitions and expect people to just accept then.

... as does Global Warming and Climate Change.

False. There is no worship and no deities in climate science.

What? Warmizombies don't believe that the earth's average global temperature is increasing?

It is not a belilef.

... because of sinful human behavior? ... and that this will lead to Hell on earth?

Sin is a religious concept.

You aren't going to win this one.

You have already lost in the very first post. You just haven't realized it yet.

False. You do not get to change the definitions and expect people to just accept then.
I would remind you that this is your problem, not mine. Science is a very specific thing and you do not get to declare that your WACKY religion is somehow science. Any warmizombie is free to respond to my question with science support for Global Warming beliefs and show me to be mistaken. However, this will never come to pass and is precisely why it hasn't happened yet, because there is no science supporting your WACKY religion.

Notice, none of your posts contain any science support for your faith. Stay focused on this point. I know I will.

False. There is no worship and no deities in climate science.
I listed them for you. Pick one for which you believe I will have difficulty in finding articles about them written by their worshipers.

It is not a belief.
It's a religion. It's not science. Stay focused on how you have no science supporting your faith.

Yep. Warmizombies are forever lamenting man's carbon sins against Climate.

You have already lost in the very first post. You just haven't realized it yet.
You're projecting. You read the very first post and realized that you did not, in fact, have any science to support any of your Global Warming or Climate Change beliefs. You knew it was over before going through the obligatory mechanical motions. You knew that the only reason you hold your faith is that you were told to believe it all, just like it is with every religion, not because you were made aware of any actual science that serves as a rational basis for your beliefs ... otherwise you would have presented it here in this thread.

Stay focused.

I would remind you that this is your problem, not mine. Science is a very specific thing and you do not get to declare that your WACKY religion is somehow science. Any warmizombie is free to respond to my question with science support for Global Warming beliefs and show me to be mistaken. However, this will never come to pass and is precisely why it hasn't happened yet, because there is no science supporting your WACKY religion.

I have no wacky religion.

Notice, none of your posts contain any science support for your faith. Stay focused on this point. I know I will.

Faith requires no evidence. Try again.

I listed them for you. Pick one for which you believe I will have difficulty in finding articles about them written by their worshipers.

You listed made up buzzwords.

It's a religion. It's not science. Stay focused on how you have no science supporting your faith.

There is no deity to worship in climate science. Please stay focused. Do not change the definitions because you think you know better.

Yep. Warmizombies are forever lamenting man's carbon sins against Climate.

You're projecting. You read the very first post and realized that you did not, in fact, have any science to support any of your Global Warming or Climate Change beliefs. You knew it was over before going through the obligatory mechanical motions. You knew that the only reason you hold your faith is that you were told to believe it all, just like it is with every religion, not because you were made aware of any actual science that serves as a rational basis for your beliefs ... otherwise you would have presented it here in this thread.

Stay focused.

You never presented any kind of evidence to your claim.

I have no such faith. You are mistaken.

Back