Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

If you don't think that burkas in the pool, some classrooms, fitness rooms etc. are an issue, then you obviously haven't been in a pool, a classroom, a fitness room, etc. when they're being worn. But, ok. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.;)
I’ve seen burkas at the ocean, I have also seen Muslim women at the pool, woman’s side of a fitness club in swimming suits that reminded me of suits worn in the 20’s. They fully cover the woman. I didn’t observe it being an issue for anyone there, but I was minding my own business.

Ok, then you're fine with them in the pool, some classrooms, fitness rooms etc. so my point would be lost on you. Thanks again...

Why won't you explain your point? If you don't want misunderstanding you should clarify.

I think it would be hot wearing a burqa during a workout and a drag trying to swim with one on, but it's the woman's choice.

And as far as wearing one in a classroom...WTH?

I’ve seen burkas at the ocean, I have also seen Muslim women at the pool, woman’s side of a fitness club in swimming suits that reminded me of suits worn in the 20’s. They fully cover the woman. I didn’t observe it being an issue for anyone there, but I was minding my own business.
I didn't say the ocean. And if your'e ok with them worn in the pool, fine....
Happily, most are not. I'm not sure why you don't understand the why of that, but, again...that's your choice...as long as it's your pool;)

Christie critter has no problem with women being treated as chattle as long as she isn't treated that way. Like most liberal women she wears her hypocrisy on her sleeve like a badge of honor.

I'm sure you can find some posts of mine where I support women being treated like chattel, so get cracking.

You wouldn't just be lying, would you?

Burkas in a swimming pool?We go to the Y pool 7 days a week,when we go to Perrysburg pool,a large Muslim membership.
Yet to see a burka in the pool.
Is it possible,this is Top bullshit?

Again, if you don't understand why I mentioned those locations, my "explanation" would not help. There's nothing to "misunderstand". I asked a question and you gave an answer...
Thanks!

Last edited:
Again, if you don't understand my explanation will not help. There's nothing to "misunderstand". I asked a question and you gave an answer...
Thanks!

You're afraid, aren't you. This is why some of us get so exasperated with your making suggestive comments about an issue and then backing off. It's cowardly. Own it.

You're afraid, aren't you. This is why some of us get so exasperated with your making suggestive comments about an issue and then backing off. It's cowardly. Own it.
I'm sorry you feel that way.....I don't want "some of you" to get exasperated, for goodness sakes. If you don't like my comments, you should just scroll on by from now on;) I will not take it personally;)

I'm sorry you feel that way.....I don't want "some of you" to get exasperated, for goodness sakes. If you don't like my comments, you should just scroll on by from now on;) I will not take it personally;)

I would rather know what your issue is with burqas in the venues you mentioned, without you backpedaling or moving the goalposts.

I would rather know what your issue is with burqas in the venues you mentioned, without you backpedaling or moving the goalposts.
If you think that burkas are ok in a swimming pool, or a fitness room, then nothing I can say to you will help. Call a pool or fitness establishment near you and ask what their rules are and why...that will give you an official answer.
Mine is just an opinion, considering I don't own the pool or equipment where we work out...

If you think that burkas are ok in a swimming pool, or a fitness room, then nothing I can say to you will help. Call a pool or fitness establishment near you and ask what their rules are and why...that will give you an official answer.
Mine is just an opinion, considering I don't own the pool or equipment where we work out...[/QU "we"?

Last edited:
If you don't think that burkas in the pool, some classrooms, fitness rooms etc. are an issue, then you obviously haven't been in a pool, a classroom, a fitness room, etc. when they're being worn. But, ok. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.;)

Top has issues with burkas in the classroom?
What kind of half ass teacher was the Toxic Twat?

Back