Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

And vice versa, so stop trying to persuade Jack that I don't support oppressed women when you know that's a goddamn lie.

Christie: "Why do you care so much about it? How is your life affected by a woman in Iran wearing a burqa?"
Christie: "... so stop trying to persuade Jack that I don't support oppressed women when you know that's a goddamn lie.'

Christie, YOUR statements (not Legina's) have convinced me. One statement is "How is your life affected by a woman in Iran wearing a burqa?", like "who cares about women in Iran, fuck those dumbasses'. And then another statement is: "stop trying to persuade Jack that I don't support oppressed women". You don't seem to have a strong conviction on this.

I gotta' go. Bye.

m9szzf0mmbby.png

Well, most certainly the one who immediately thanked you...and the rest of the RubberStampers...
All the ones with the alternate rules;)
So, you don’t think christie, myself or Owl can debate on our own? You think we wait for our RubberStampers? That’s just rich and your perception is muddled. I guess you always stand alone in your debates? What of those who thank you? Are they your RubberStampers?

Well, most certainly the one who immediately thanked you...and the rest of the RubberStampers...
All the ones with the alternate rules;)

Too bad you can't come into this discussion with an actual comment on the topic. Guess your snide comments will always take precedence over anything substantial.

So, you don’t think christie, myself or Owl can debate on our own? You think we wait for our RubberStampers? That’s just rich and your perception is muddled. I guess you always stand alone in your debates? What of those who thank you? Are they your RubberStampers?

She can't make a single comment without validation from her poodles.

Too bad you can't come into this discussion with an actual comment on the topic. Guess your snide comments will always take precedence over anything substantial.

The enemy of your Queen is your enemy?

Type the words: I condemn MUSLIM oppression of women.

Christie: "Why do you care so much about it? How is your life affected by a woman in Iran wearing a burqa?"
Christie: "... so stop trying to persuade Jack that I don't support oppressed women when you know that's a goddamn lie.'

Christie, YOUR statements (not Legina's) have convinced me. One statement is "How is your life affected by a woman in Iran wearing a burqa?", like "who cares about women in Iran, fuck those dumbasses'. And then another statement is: "stop trying to persuade Jack that I don't support oppressed women". You don't seem to have a strong conviction on this.

I gotta' go. Bye.

You're an idiot. Bye.

I suppose you could, but you don't. Or you wouldn't have named the "Three"....nicely done, btw.... And backed up right on cue by one;)
( I only thank now and then because I know that some are counting and checking my posts every....single...day...;)

I suppose you could, but you don't. Or you wouldn't have named the "Three"....nicely done, btw.... And backed up right on cue by one;)
( I only thank now and then because I know that some are counting and checking my posts every....single...day...;)

You apparently think that if more than one woman supports the same issue it means rubber stamping. I haven't seen you comment that Legion and Jack are rubber stamping, why is that?

Back