Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

Christiecrite thinks it's "brave" to wear a pink pussy hat in the USA where nobody will jail you for doing it.

But Christiecrite the faux feminista won't even condemn Muslim oppression of women online.

Cite one post by me about pink pussy hats. I'll wait.

As usual, you're lying. Every post of mine on this thread condemns the men who oppress Muslim women.

I believe she has been severely spanked on this, Legion. I'm guessing she will have to re-attend PC Fascist Training Camp on an upcoming weekend for further in-depth indoctrination.
I think you are being silly this morning and trying to pick a fight where there is no fight. Teaming up with a troll for the process, too. Be careful Legion is known to come full circle and bite the hands of his allies. He turns on a dime.

You can't get away from the fact that Islam is controlled by men, I just don't believe that women are exercising free choice. As Quanta Ahmed says in post 76, remove those oppressive garments from an advanced Western society and you stop one means whereby Muslim men attempt to control women.

I agree with this! The question is, how do you stop Muslim men from trying to control women? What is the process?

You seem not very 'concerned' with some woman in Iran. You seemed very compliant with conditions in the Middle East, it doesn't affect YOU any, right?
Most people would SUPPORT the woman in Iran that DON'T want to be TOLD what to wear.

No big deal, Christie.

I do support her and condemn the men who punished her. Why is that so hard for you to understand? What's your real problem, obviously it's not about wearing the burqa.

I agree with this! The question is, how do you stop Muslim men from trying to control women? What is the process?
I disagree in that there are women who choose to wear these items of clothing. They come to the West and still wear them, just as some nuns continue to wear the full habit. My friend says no one forces her the wear a hajib, it is her choice

I disagree in that there are women who choose to wear these items of clothing. They come to the West and still wear them, just as some nuns continue to wear the full habit. My friend says no one forces her the wear a hajib, it is her choice

You have no friends, imbecile.

Time and education are the process, educating men, that women have rights. It is a slow process, as we witness, men don’t like to give up control.

I think you are being silly this morning and trying to pick a fight where there is no fight. Teaming up with a troll for the process, too. Be careful Legion is known to come full circle and bite the hands of his allies. He turns on a dime.

hahahahahaha .... well, one, I support Muslim women (any woman actually) that wants to wear whatever she wants to wear. I think Christie is so concerned with her "I support diversity" image that she throws women under the bus in favor of her 'Diversity' stance. Two, me and Legina are never 'allies'. He speaks his thought and I speak mine. If they converge ... it's a coincidence.

Just an observation I will share with you. Men can stand alone, on their own two feet, argue their position, and have a slugfest to further their point. Women seem to need to cluster in groups for support.

I believe she has been severely spanked on this, Legion. I'm guessing she will have to re-attend PC Fascist Training Camp on an upcoming weekend for further in-depth indoctrination.

She will wait for her thought leaders to put words in her mouth while Rana the imbecile fluffs her. It is ever thus.

hahahahahaha .... well, one, I support Muslim women (any woman actually) that wants to wear whatever she wants to wear. I think Christie is so concerned with her "I support diversity" image that she throws women under the bus in favor of her 'Diversity' stance. Two, me and Legina are never 'allies'. He speaks his thought and I speak mine. If they converge ... it's a coincidence.

Just an observation I will share with you. Men can stand alone, on their own two feet, argue their position, and have a slugfest to further their point. Women seem to need to cluster in groups for support.

To make things even more amusing, Christiecrite knows me very well, so many of her statements are fabrications.

Lol, that’s another one of your slanted views on women. It’s time to let go of your antiquated views. I am quite capable of fighting my own battles. I do so on here and in real time. Support is nice, but not necessary.

Back