Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

It's clear that he's trying to hide something behind his shifting explanations. Even you should recognize that.

You've been exposed as a hypocrite. Your willingness to look the other way while Muslims commit atrocities is known.

giphy.gif

Newsflash: You don't get to define feminism and decide who is or isn't, despite your overinflated opinion of yourself.

Yes, I do, faux feminista. You are a hypocrite who decries Trump for his "treatment of women" and refuse to apply the same standards to Muslims, DEMOCRATS, etc.

Faux feminista. That's Y O U.

And vice versa, so stop trying to persuade Jack that I don't support oppressed women when you know that's a goddamn lie.

How do you support women and girls oppressed by Muslims, or abused by DEMOCRATS?

I'll wait.

Type the words: I condemn MUSLIM oppression of women.

I disagree in that there are women who choose to wear these items of clothing. They come to the West and still wear them, just as some nuns continue to wear the full habit. My friend says no one forces her the wear a hajib, it is her choice

Yes some of them do choose. Earlier in the thread I posed about a Christian convert here who chooses to wear a hijab.

hahahahahaha .... well, one, I support Muslim women (any woman actually) that wants to wear whatever she wants to wear. I think Christie is so concerned with her "I support diversity" image that she throws women under the bus in favor of her 'Diversity' stance. Two, me and Legina are never 'allies'. He speaks his thought and I speak mine. If they converge ... it's a coincidence.

Just an observation I will share with you. Men can stand alone, on their own two feet, argue their position, and have a slugfest to further their point. Women seem to need to cluster in groups for support.
LOL...the liberal ones, anyway, most certainly do;)

hahahahahaha .... well, one, I support Muslim women (any woman actually) that wants to wear whatever she wants to wear. I think Christie is so concerned with her "I support diversity" image that she throws women under the bus in favor of her 'Diversity' stance. Two, me and Legina are never 'allies'. He speaks his thought and I speak mine. If they converge ... it's a coincidence.

Just an observation I will share with you. Men can stand alone, on their own two feet, argue their position, and have a slugfest to further their point. Women seem to need to cluster in groups for support.

You're delusional. You lost track of what's going on here awhile ago.

1. All of my comments here are about Muslim women (or any women) being allowed to wear whatever they want.

2. You made a stupid comment about women clustering, yet here you are, "clustering" with Legion to argue your position.

You're delusional. You lost track of what's going on here awhile ago. 1. All of my comments here are about Muslim women (or any women) being allowed to wear whatever they want. 2. You made a stupid comment about women clustering, yet here you are, "clustering" with Legion to argue your position.

Focus on your hypocrisy. Your deflection attempts aren't working.

Type the words: I condemn MUSLIM oppression of women.

Lol, that’s another one of your slanted views on women. It’s time to let go of your antiquated views. I am quite capable of fighting my own battles. I do so on here and in real time. Support is nice, but not necessary.

He's hilarious. He's not standing alone, he's standing with Legion.

Back