Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

You apparently think that if more than one woman supports the same issue it means rubber stamping. I haven't seen you comment that Legion and Jack are rubber stamping, why is that?

False equivalence. Stop deflecting.

Type the words: I condemn MUSLIM oppression of women.

You apparently think that if more than one woman supports the same issue it means rubber stamping. I haven't seen you comment that Legion and Jack are rubber stamping, why is that?
Have they been following each other around the forum from thread to thread, for a significant period of time, supporting the same issues? And yes rubber stamping? If so, let me know and I'll call them out
(I really hope you aren't cool with burkas in the pools, fitness centers, some classrooms, etc. , even if those gals technically have that "right"...just curious)

Have they been following each other around the forum from thread to thread, for a significant period of time, supporting the same issues? And yes rubber stamping? If so, let me know and I'll call them out
(I really hope you aren't cool with burkas in the pools, fitness centers, some classrooms, etc. , even if those gals technically have that "right"...just curious)

She must wait on some "thoughts" from her Queen...:rofl2:

I am talking about this thread. But if you want to discuss other threads, follow the bromance between Legion and Teflon Don on them.

I am talking about this thread. But if you want to discuss other threads, follow the bromance between Legion and Teflon Don on them.

So you have nothing to support your assertions, Duchess of Deflection. :D

Type the words: I condemn MUSLIM oppression of women.

But I'm referring to the entire forum...not just this thread... but it's not a big deal, is it? I mentioned it, Phantasmal confirmed the group, and that was that...I don't notice the guys bonding like y'all do.... It's not really a big deal. Is it? I don't even know who "Tefon Don" is, btw....
And your thoughts on the burkas?

But I'm referring to the entire forum...not just this thread... but it's not a big deal, is it? I mentioned it, Phantasmal confirmed the group, and that was that...I don't notice the guys bonding like y'all do.... It's not really a big deal. Is it? I don't even know who "Tefon Don" is, btw....

She has no "thoughts" that aren't planted in her empty head.

I have no problem with the burqa, do you? Why?

And that's hilarious that you don't know who Teflon Don is, considering you spend most of your time in the War Zone. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?100617-For-Comrade-Legionovsky

Last edited:
I have no problem with the burqa, do you? Why?

Christiecrite called Roy Moore a rapist and Trump a pervert, but she has no beef with this Muslim:

A Muslim has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he "accidentally tripped" and "fell on" her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an teen girl who had slept on his sofa.

The Muslim had already had sex with the teen’s friend in the bedroom and said his penis "might have been poking out" of his underwear when he "fell on" the teen.

The young girl said she had woken up in the early hours of the morning, with Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a t-shirt to sleep in, or a taxi home.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was "possible he had semen on his hands."

Abdulaziz says he fell. He said: “I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html

And I said I have no problem with burqas so why do you think that would exclude pools, classrooms etc.?
If you don't think that burkas in the pool, some classrooms, fitness rooms etc. are an issue, then you obviously haven't been in a pool, a classroom, a fitness room, etc. when they're being worn. But, ok. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.;)

Last edited:
If you don't think that burkas in the pool, some classrooms, fitness rooms etc. you obviously haven't been in a pool, a classroom, a fitness room, etc. when they're being worn. But, ok. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.;)

Yes, I have. Could you please explain whatever point you're trying to make.

If you don't think that burkas in the pool, some classrooms, fitness rooms etc. you obviously haven't been in a pool, a classroom, a fitness room, etc. when they're being worn. But, ok. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.;)

Christie critter has no problem with women being treated as chattle as long as she isn't treated that way. Like most liberal women she wears her hypocrisy on her sleeve like a badge of honor.

Back