Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

You don't get to define my support for positions in any way. Why don't Y O U face up to the cultural misogynists who treat women like dirt?

You're wrong. You're a hypocrite. Muslims are some of the most blatant purveyors of cultural misogyny, and you give them a pass.

You won't type the words "I condemn Muslim misogyny".

You're wrong. You're a hypocrite. Muslims are some of the most blatant purveyors of cultural misogyny, and you give them a pass.

You won't type the words "I condemn Muslim misogyny".

Physician, heal thyself.

You must think lying about people on a political forum makes you the symbol of high moral standards. Think again.

Bishop calls for burka ban: Pakistani-born Church of England cleric voices support for outlawing veil in public

A senior Church of England bishop last night called for a near-total ban on the wearing of burkas in public. The former Bishop of Rochester, Michael Nazir-Ali, said burkas and niqabs should be outlawed in a wide range of situations where people interact, including in hospitals, GP surgeries, universities and schools. The cleric said a ban should also extend to areas where there were legitimate security and safety concerns, such as at airports or while driving a car. However, he said it was acceptable for women to wear face veils at home, while in the street and at prayer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ric-voices-support-outlawing-veil-public.html

She can't make a single comment without validation from her poodles.

Precisely. She's always been that way. Drops a cheery fake "good morning," then waits till her posse shows up. Then commences to bash whoever the Enemy du Jour is, while they egg each other on. She won't do it without backup, nor will she reply directly.... she talks *about* others, not to their face.

You apparently think that if more than one woman supports the same issue it means rubber stamping. I haven't seen you comment that Legion and Jack are rubber stamping, why is that?

It's her misogyny, an odd pathology for an alleged female to have. Men are independent thinkers and doers; women travel in packs and must affirm each other. This is, of course, based on how *she* operates so she assumes everyone else is the same way.

Have they been following each other around the forum from thread to thread, for a significant period of time, supporting the same issues? And yes rubber stamping? If so, let me know and I'll call them out

Hahahahaha -- that'll be the day! We're still waiting for you to condemn them for using your pretend-hated c-word.

(I really hope you aren't cool with burkas in the pools, fitness centers, some classrooms, etc. , even if those gals technically have that "right"...just curious)

Why the fuck do you care what they wear? If someone's religion is such that that is their dress, then it's their dress. I worked with a young woman who was the daughter of a Pentacostal minister. She wore only long skirts/dresses. We went sledding one time at her house and she even wore a skirt for that activity. She had a special one for swimming too, although we never did that activity together so I did not witness it. I bet you won't condemn *that* though.

And as far as wearing one in a classroom...WTH?

There were several Muslim women in my classes back in STL. One wore western dress with the hijab; the other wore the entire head-to-toe burqa. Only her thick black glasses poked out. She was a math genius; the other gal was my A&P lab partner. They both said it was pretty hot in there. BTW, they both wore Nikes for footwear. lol

Last edited:
If you think that burkas are ok in a swimming pool, or a fitness room, then nothing I can say to you will help. Call a pool or fitness establishment near you and ask what their rules are and why...that will give you an official answer.
Mine is just an opinion, considering I don't own the pool or equipment where we work out...[/QU "we"?

So dogs are okay in the swimming pool, but not burqas? lol

Top has issues with burkas in the classroom?
What kind of half ass teacher was the Toxic Twat?

ZcPdtGj.jpg

Why will nobody address any of the points this British Muslim doctor makes?

Because it's counter to what their thought leaders tell them is acceptable, Tom. They are only interested in parroting and prolifically propagating their perfidious propaganda and silencing any diverse viewpoints.

Aren't you liable to be prosecuted for a hate crime for what you're posted day under existing UK (Unarmed Kingdom) law?

There were a several Muslim women in my classes back in STL. One wore western dress with the hijab; the other wore the entire head-to-toe burqa. Only her thick black glasses poked out. She was a math genius; the other gal was my A&P lab partner. They both said it was pretty hot in there. BTW, they both wore Nikes for footwear. lol

So you say.

A Story for Every Occasion™.

Back