Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

A day @ the beach with people that faux feministas adore

odlsl70fclf11.jpg

Christie and Phantasmal say Muslim women love their Burqas. This woman standing there in her cow blanket looks like she's having a wonderful time at the beach ... watching her husband in the surf with the child. Christie claims to be a 'Feminist' and supports a woman's Right to wear a Burqa. With 'Feminists' like Christie, ... who needs the Religious Police?

I don't know if it's just me ... but I so wish Darla was here to help Christie get out of these holes she keeps digging for herself. :(

Christiecrite declared Roy Moore guilty. She won't do the same to a Muslim DEMOCRAT

DEMOCRAT Congressman Keith Ellison, the co-chair of the DNC, has been accused of domestic violence.

The accusations were shared by Debra Hilstrom, a DEMOCRAT member of Minnesota’s house of representatives.

Hilstrom tweeted a link to the shocking Facebook post written by Austin Monahan, who had tagged Hilstrom in the hopes of shining a spotlight on the alleged abuse his mom suffered at the hands of Ellison, the first Muslim elected to the United States Congress.

“This post was brought to my attention because I was tagged in this post,” Hilstrom tweeted late Saturday night. “Domestic Violence is never OK. The incidents described are troubling. I call on Keith Ellison to answer these allegations.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/12/ex-girlfriends-son-says-dem-keith-ellison-violently-assaulted-his-mom-says-he-has-video-evidence-and-abusive-threatening-texts-663090

Christiecrite the faux feminista will make excuses for the Muslim DEMOCRAT - excuses she didn't make for Roy Moore, who was accused but never charged with any crime or found guilty by anyone - excuses she didn't make for Bill Cosby, a Black man, even before there was a trial.

Christiecrite the faux feminista thinks allegations are proof unless the accused is a Muslim, or a DEMOCRAT. Ellison is both.

Christie and Phantasmal say Muslim women love their Burqas. This woman standing there in her cow blanket looks like she's having a wonderful time at the beach ... watching her husband in the surf with the child. Christie claims to be a 'Feminist' and supports a woman's Right to wear a Burqa. With 'Feminists' like Christie, ... who needs the Religious Police?

Cite me something... anything... that says every burqa-wearing woman hates it, hotshot.

Just because you're ignorant about women doesn't mean everybody is.

Cite me something... anything... that says every burqa-wearing woman hates it, hotshot.

Just because you're ignorant about women doesn't mean everybody is.

As I posted yesterday, the Muslim women I knew merely said that it was hot under there, but they were American citizens who willingly adopted the symbols of their religion; they were not "chattel" nor were they in a country where women can't drive, vote, go anywhere alone, etc. In fact the one gal, who was my lab partner, worked two jobs in addition to going to school because her husband had fallen and fractured his spine and was unable to work till it healed. She carried a heavy burden, but it wasn't the burqa. I see no difference between willingly choosing to wear burqa, than a fundie Xtian woman foregoing makeup and always wearing long skirts, or a nun wearing the habit, or an Amish woman with her apron, cap, and long dress.

Let the haters decide what these women should or shouldn't wear because, you know, Westerners have all the answers.

We Asked Muslim Women What They Really Think About Wearing The Burqa

"In reality, wearing the burqa and recording your feelings – to justify how millions of women feel – won’t give an accurate representation of the experience the majority of Muslim women have.

If we want to know what it feels like to be a Muslim woman in the burqa, speak to her, and I’m sure you’ll discover that what she chooses to put on in the morning isn’t the only thing that defines her.

Zeena is 17. Zeena adds that she chose to wear the niqab aged 15, after a growing number of girls began to wear the traditional Islamic dress.
"It is more representative of female comradery. When you’re my age you have to make your own decisions and not become too affected by what is assumed of you, or expected.

I haven’t been forced to dress this way– I feel more compelled and expected to wear mascara if anything."

Farhana was born in South Africa and now resides in Bradford with her family.
"When growing up I had sisters who had gone to study and they were wearing the niqab.

I’d say they were my role models, and I obviously looked up to them. As I got to know more about wearing the niqab I took a liking to it."

Dahiah is also a mother, and has always been keen to educate her children on the importance of open-mindedness.
When my daughter was five, she asked me, ‘Mummy, why don’t other ladies cover their faces?’

I remember it well, as it was the first time she had questioned anything to do with the way I dressed. I told her that the way ladies dress is the least important part of what makes them human.

She’s a teenager now and annoying as ever – but wise beyond her years! She has chosen not to wear the burqa.

Growing up in Indonesia, Jodhaa was a model until her decision to embrace the Islamic faith and the Burqa.

"I wear it [the burqa] in public, but I can’t even begin to describe the feelings and emotions I felt with every step down that street.

It made me feel so empowered as a woman knowing I get to choose what is seen of me. I’d like to wear it more often."

After speaking to all these women about the burqa, their personal lives, thoughts and opinions, one thing was apparent – each of them had made an informed decision to choose to dress the way they do, in a way that has not only suited their lives, but enriched it.

I’m sure the feelings of these women are not the same as every burqa/niqab wearing Muslim. But it’s time to stop assuming, categorising and discriminating, or we will find that the women who really need a voice will be too afraid to speak out at all.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/featured/w...at-they-really-think-about-wearing-the-burqa/

As I posted yesterday, the Muslim women I knew merely said that it was hot under there, but they were American citizens who willingly adopted the symbols of their religion; they were not "chattel" nor were they in a country where women can't drive, vote, go anywhere alone, etc. In fact the one gal, who was my lab partner, worked two jobs in addition to going to school because her husband had fallen and fractured his spine and was unable to work till it healed. She carried a heavy burden, but it wasn't the burqa. I see no difference between willingly choosing to wear burqa, than a fundie Xtian woman foregoing makeup and always wearing long skirts, or a nun wearing the habit, or an Amish woman with her apron, cap, and long dress.

These clowns have a lot of gall thinking they can dictate what women in other countries wear, based on American idea of feminism. They give credence to the phrase "ugly American."

Women in every country and culture can wear what they damn well please.

Furthermore, where's the criticism of men wearing kurtas, kufi caps, or embroidered thobes? MIA, that's where.

These clowns have a lot of gall thinking they can dictate what women in other countries wear, based on American idea of feminism. They give credence to the phrase "ugly American."

Women in every country and culture can wear what they damn well please.

Furthermore, where's the criticism of men wearing kurtas, kufi caps, or embroidered thobes? MIA, that's where.

You personify the word hypocrite. Crying about inequality, "metoo!" while making excuses for barbaric treatment of women by Muslims.

Shameful. You are a joke.

Rubber stamp that, hens.

Back