Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

You're doing it right now.

Do you denounce the Islamic treatment of women? They are brutalized and mutilated.

That you can't stand on your own and need a gang shows how very weak you are.

Your phony assumption that I need a gang is laughable. Go get Jack, Legion and CO to back you up, they think the same as you.

Where is your denunciation of white male mass shooters, hypocrite? I bet you'd be right on it if they were black mass shooters, because you're a racist and that's how you roll.

No, I do not support brutalizations of any human, and you can only insult, never honestly debate an issue.
Laughable. You are a troll mod who makes your own rules and gives passes to those you agree with politically.

You wouldn't know honesty if it ran you over. Honest debate is the last thing you seek.

Christiecrite was silent when a Black Christian woman was attacked

6a00d8341c565553ef022ad3881056200d-320wi

How we love fretting about the wrong thing. While the country convulses itself about Islamic face veils, a truly disturbing event, affecting our freedom and our future, goes almost unobserved.

This is the creepy and totalitarian treatment of a Christian nurse, Sarah Kuteh, sacked from a hospital for daring to suggest that a patient she was treating might like to go to church and (horror of horrors) ‘inappropriately gave a Bible to a patient’.

The good news is that Ms Kuteh, pictured, whose abilities as a nurse have never once been questioned, has now been allowed back to work by the political commissars.

To regain the favour of the commissars, she has had to write a ‘reflective’ screed in which she ‘incorporated your obligations in relation to having clear professional boundaries and not expressing your personal beliefs in an inappropriate way’ and ‘set out the steps you have taken to address the deficiencies highlighted in your practice. You have addressed how you would act differently in the future.’ In other words, she has confessed her thought-crime and promised not to repeat it.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/08/forget-burkas-christianitys-the-faith-that-is-really-under-siege.html

Laughable. You are a troll mod who makes your own rules and gives passes to those you agree with politically.

You wouldn't know honesty if it ran you over. Honest debate is the last thing you seek.
Lol, false premise once, again. The other mods would not allow me to make my own rules. We mod as a team and our political opinions are left out of the mod forum.

Lol, false premise once, again. The other mods would not allow me to make my own rules. We mod as a team and our political opinions are left out of the mod forum.

Damocles lets Stargazer and the other forum racists post here. She's lucky, she wouldn't fare so well on more moderated sites.

Damocles lets Stargazer and the other forum racists post here. She's lucky, she wouldn't fare so well on more moderated sites.
She obviously doesn’t pay attention to the strong personalities of the other mods if she thinks they would allow me to make stuff up as I go based on my politics. It makes me chuckle.

Your phony assumption that I need a gang is laughable. Go get Jack, Legion and CO to back you up, they think the same as you.

Where is your denunciation of white male mass shooters, hypocrite? I bet you'd be right on it if they were black mass shooters, because you're a racist and that's how you roll.

I haven't weighed in on the issue at all. Stop obsessing over me. :palm:

I see Muslim men and women everywhere I go. I don't ask the women about their burqas but hope that they are not being forced by their husbands/families to wear them.

Bottom line: It's none of my business.

I haven't weighed in on the issue at all. Stop obsessing over me. :palm:

I see Muslim men and women everywhere I go. I don't ask the women about their burqas but hope that they are not being forced by their husbands/families to wear them.

Bottom line: It's none of my business.

You've done some rubber stamping here. That is a tacit weigh-in.

Public school forces children to recite Muslim prayer, Christiecrite is silent

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/9-investigates-dad-protests-islamic-lessons-school/69473209

Back