Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

She obviously doesn’t pay attention to the strong personalities of the other mods if she thinks they would allow me to make stuff up as I go based on my politics. It makes me chuckle.
You turned a blind eye to an obvious 12b violation. Only when others raised hell and pointed it out did the person get banned. Were it up to you solely, nothing would have happened.

Muslim DEMOCRAT Keith Ellison - faux feminista Christiecrite is silent

austin-monahan-facebook.jpg

You turned a blind eye to an obvious 12b violation. Only when others raised hell and pointed it out did the person get banned. Were it up to you solely, nothing would have happened.
Lol, you obviously aren’t privy to how things work here. A mod or poster sees a rules violation, it’s reported, then there is discussion in our mod forum on the post if it did, or didn’t violate a rule. Then a decision is made on no violation, warning or ban, then duration of ban. Sometimes it takes awhile to come to a verdict because of time schedules of mods, we have a life outside the forum. No mod can rule to ban a poster for a rules violation on their own. It may seem to you that we are turning a blind eye, but we aren’t. There are things going on behind the scene of which you aren’t aware.

I think this has been explained to you before, it’s a lot to retain, hope having it in writing helps, and helps you understand how moderation on this forum works.

Rachel Johnson: I do apologise for my brother Boris... he didn't go NEARLY far enough!

If you can say what you think – and, the polls show, what most of the country thinks – about the burka, the niqab, and the right of women to wear the full-face veil in the UK, it's only fair I can, too.

After all, he says that if he learnt one thing after two years travelling the globe as Foreign Secretary, it is this: that most problems can be solved by treating women equally. Still, I am aware that anything I write could annoy not just him but anyone and everyone.

Our great-grandparents were Jewish, Muslim and Christian. My name is Rachel (that's Hebrew for 'ewe') Sabiha (meaning 'dawn' in Arabic) and Johnson (that's American for the male member).

could go on. My brother Leo has a Muslim wife born in Kabul and two half-Afghan Muslim daughters who all speak Farsi. If I had a pound for everyone who has said to me since the referendum, 'Oooh, must be interesting around the Johnson Sunday lunch table', I'd be a rich woman, and all I can say is, imagine the conversations now.

So maybe best to get in my all-purpose apology for what I say well in advance. Sorry everyone!

Now that's out of the way, may I be permitted to put in a few words for the former Foreign Secretary and my forever older brother?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...se-brother-Boris-didnt-NEARLY-far-enough.html

Lol, you obviously aren’t privy to how things work here. A mod or poster sees a rules violation, it’s reported, then there is discussion in our mod forum on the post if it did, or didn’t violate a rule. Then a decision is made on no violation, warning or ban, then duration of ban. Sometimes it takes awhile to come to a verdict because of time schedules of mods, we have a life outside the forum. No mod can rule to ban a poster for a rules violation on their own. It may seem to you that we are turning a blind eye, but we aren’t. There are things going on behind the scene of which you aren’t aware.

I think this has been explained to you before, it’s a lot to retain, hope having it in writing helps, and helps you understand how moderation on this forum works.

It won't help because you're not saying what she wants to hear.

Back