Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

I know there was a violation a while back that I reported as a 12b, but the mods did not agree. Unlike StarGeezer et al though, I haven't continued to whine and cry over it. Ditto for others.

Yet here you are - whining and crying about it.

BTW, there are plenty of moderator actions that are unilateral.

I hereby call upon everyone to call out anyone & everyone who uses racial slurs, as I have done.

:rofl2: Yeah, that oughta work. A tepid call out that will only be read by those who don't have you on ignore. But I get the call out on every effing post, even the ones that don't apply to racism.

Hypocrite.

Yeah, that oughta work. A tepid call out that will only be read by those who don't have you on ignore. But I get the call out on every effing post, even the ones that don't apply to racism. Hypocrite.

I make the attempt. Y O U don't. Fact.

You give people you like a pass, Christiecrite. Fact.

Own your hypocrisy.

Interesting how despite the fact that your (group your) mod decisions are based on the rules and not on individual feelings about politics, and sometimes an (R) seems to "get away with" something, and sometimes a (D) does -- if you're not banning the "right" people you're all obviously unfair and biased. I know there was a violation a while back that I reported as a 12b, but the mods did not agree. Unlike StarGeezer et al though, I haven't continued to whine and cry over it. Ditto for others.
Why don't you just shut up?

I'm tired of seeing your rubber stamps everywhere and your constant trolling and shit stirring. Go find another babysitter for your insecurities.

Since StarGeezer is sure that he/she/it knows all about the roolz and that the mods are SOOOOO UNFAIR, here's some personal info of his/her/its to report. Her photo was taken at a recent Trump rally. Just look at the stars!!!! Gaze at them!

T2KWbXR.jpg

Why don't you just shut up?

I'm tired of seeing your rubber stamps everywhere and your constant trolling and shit stirring. Go find another babysitter for your insecurities.

Did you notice her whining and crying because the moderators wouldn't unanimously rubber-stamp her 12b reports? :rofl2:

Since StarGeezer is sure that he/she/it knows all about the roolz and that the mods are SOOOOO UNFAIR, here's some personal info of his/her/its to report. Her photo was taken at a recent Trump rally. Just look at the stars!!!! Gaze at them!

T2KWbXR.jpg
Awwwee, I've hit a nerve.

If you weren't so dense, you'd realize Stargazer is the name of the lily in my AV and nothing related to stars in the sky.

Now run to your gang for back-up. I don't need back-up, honey. I will chew you up and spit you out for lunch.

LOL. You have never called a liberal out for the same things you call out "cons" for, have you, hypocrite?

Rhetorical question.

Oh so now it's about the political leaning of the bigot, right?

Guess you have to fall back on some excuse since you can't deny what I wrote, hypocrite.

Back