Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

I knew you had no evidence that you've ever protested Muslims practicing FGM, and I knew you'd never admit that Muslims practice FGM. :D

I haven't searched the archives just to appease you. And your valiant efforts to drum up even more hatred of Muslims is noted. :nodyes:

Like CNN, Christiecrite cannot bring herself to blame Muslims who practice FGM. She thinks she can avoid her exposure as a faux feminist by insisting that "Christians do it too", apparently.

How is your life affected by a woman in Iran wearing a burqa?

How is my life affected by Syrians getting gassed by Assad?

I supported Obama and his 'surgical strike' initiative and I supported Trump when he attacked the Assad regime for using internationally outlawed chemical weapons.
Similarly, I support women who choose to dress the way they want versus some antiquated man-law to force women to dress a certain way. (I think you gave up your 'Feminist Card' on this one, Christie)

"Iranian woman 'sentenced to 20 years in prison' for removing headscarf in protest"
"Demonstrator says she was jailed for 'opposing the compulsory hijab' and 'waving a white flag of peace in the street'"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...adeh-headscarf-white-wednesdays-a8439816.html

Like CNN, Christiecrite cannot bring herself to blame Muslims who practice FGM. She thinks she can avoid her exposure as a faux feminist by insisting that "Christians do it too", apparently.

Sez the faux tolerance guru contributing to the hatred of Muslims in the US.

I supported Obama and his 'surgical strike' initiative and I supported Trump when he attacked the Assad regime for using internationally outlawed chemical weapons.
Similarly, I support women who choose to dress the way they want versus some antiquated man-law to force women to dress a certain way. (I think you gave up your 'Feminist Card' on this one, Christie)

"Iranian woman 'sentenced to 20 years in prison' for removing headscarf in protest"
"Demonstrator says she was jailed for 'opposing the compulsory hijab' and 'waving a white flag of peace in the street'"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...adeh-headscarf-white-wednesdays-a8439816.html
No, she hasn’t given up her feminist card and you as a man can’t take it away from her. People misunderstand what it means to be a feminist. It’s amusing to watch men mansplain it to a woman.

Her deflection attempts are laughably weak.

No, she hasn’t given up her feminist card and you as a man can’t take it away from her. People misunderstand what it means to be a feminist. It’s amusing to watch men mansplain it to a woman.

Fluff her harder, imbecile. Her hypocrite card trumps her faux feminism.

I think you're protesting too much and your analogy comparing wearing a burqa to violence on a population is silly. Who are you to tell people in this or other countries what to wear?

Where are all your posts condemning the men who punished this woman for opposing the hijab?

I think you're protesting too much and your analogy comparing wearing a burqa to violence on a population is silly. Who are you to tell people in this or other countries what to wear? Where are all your posts condemning the men who punished this woman for opposing the hijab?

Twist and turn, Duchess. :D

We have you.

Back