Why I am am athiest

You have tried this little trick before. You can't let what you saw on an atheist blog determine what you think.

You have to actually read what the rest of the Sermon on the Mount says, not just the snippet of it you plucked from an atheist blog.

In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus radically reinterprets the Laws of Torah to build them around the concepts of love and respect, and he says nothing about the ritualistic laws and holiness laws of Torah - clearly indicating he placed priority on the moral laws, and minimized ritual and holiness laws. In fact, Jesus and his apostles were frequently blamed for not following the Torah's laws of Sabbath or the laws of ritual cleanliness.

Lastly, Paul is the patron saint of basic Christian theology and practice, hands down. Epistle to the Romans clearly states that Paul is following the commandments of Jesus in saying that practicing universal love and respect is all you need to fulfill the moral law.
yeah.

that used to be your trick until I educated you.

so the OT is bullshit.

remember that, zionist dumbass.

Way too much word salad to profit from slogging through.

As I suspected. You are now threatened by someone who knows more than you do so you are resorting to your usual schtick

Perry, do you normally get so stressed out about who doesn't remember the author of a 30 year old college textbook?

I get stressed out over fakes like yourself who want everyone to think they are smarter than anyone else but when shown to not be blow a fuse as you normally do.

Frankly I'm surprised you haven't banned me yet.

I don't know much about any of those.

I think the lawful order and fine tuning of the universe may point to law giver, but it doesn't prove it's necessarily the god of Abraham as revealed in biblical scripture.
totalitarian bullshit.

lawgiver..... fucking stupid bullshit.

As I suspected. You are now threatened by someone who knows more than you do so you are resorting to your usual schtick

I get stressed out over fakes like yourself who want everyone to think they are smarter than anyone else but when shown to not be blow a fuse as you normally do.

Frankly I'm surprised you haven't banned me yet.
@evince ^^^ an example of Perry PhD playing he's smart and educated. His bromance over @Cypress is interesting. It doesn't take a genius to see through him.

IMO, he probably has an HS diploma or GED, but is clearly less-than-average in IQ. A simple test an average person can complete is to be asked to take a link, such as Perry did with rocks, and then rephrase that into his own words. He couldn't do it. His usual response is to run and disappear for a several hours then, when asked upon his return, play word games like "what post?" Regardless, a college graduate, much less a PhD, should be able to write a short, clear and concise rephrasing of a few paragraphs. Perry can't do it.

@evince ^^^ an example of Perry PhD playing he's smart and educated. His bromance over @Cypress is interesting. It doesn't take a genius to see through him.

IMO, he probably has an HS diploma or GED, but is clearly less-than-average in IQ. A simple test an average person can complete is to be asked to take a link, such as Perry did with rocks, and then rephrase that into his own words. He couldn't do it. His usual response is to run and disappear for a several hours then, when asked upon his return, play word games like "what post?" Regardless, a college graduate, much less a PhD, should be able to write a short, clear and concise rephrasing of a few paragraphs. Perry can't do it.
I would barely notice Perry PhD aka Kaka if he wasn't relentlessly lurking my threads and jumping up and down :yay: to get my attention.

It is very revealing that he sees me as the 'gold standard" against which he has to compete and measure himself. Low self-esteem is obviously reflected in this kind of stewing resentment, in the stealing of reddit pictures of rare minerals, of the frantic Googling, and the grandiose claims of being awarded a glorious geochem PhD

[Cypress] you are threatened by someone who knows more than you do!

He's very passionate about his atheism, and his main arguments are: there is no evidence God exists, the Bible is error-filled 2,000 year old scribblings of desert primitives, the stories in the Bible sound like they were written by stoners, and if you try to force Christian morals on him he will fuck you up.
He's very stupid and most likely a Kamala voter. Nothing screams "MORON" louder than a Kamala supporter. ;)

I would barely notice Perry PhD aka Kaka if he wasn't relentlessly lurking my threads and jumping up and down :yay: to get my attention.

It is very revealing that he sees me as the 'gold standard" against which he has to compete and measure himself. Low self-esteem is obviously reflected in this kind of stewing resentment, in the stealing of reddit pictures of rare minerals, of the frantic Googling, and the grandiose claims of being awarded a glorious geochem PhD
Good point about low self-esteem. Perry AKA @Kafka 's obsession with one-upping people, especially you, clearly indicates he has low self-esteem. This helps explain why he seeks to play a PhD online; so that he can feel better about himself.

There are a lot of atheists who white right-wing males. This board is proof of that. There's no way to know from this video if this guy is MAGA or Kamala.
The data proves that Democrats are more religious than MAGAts.

Note the split at "all US adults" and where Democrat religious voters outnumber Republican ones.

FT_16.02.22_religionPoliticalAffiliation_640px1.png

The data proves that Democrats are more religious than MAGAts.

Note the split at "all US adults" and where Democrat religious voters outnumber Republican ones.

FT_16.02.22_religionPoliticalAffiliation_640px1.png

It seems pretty obvious that Jews, Muslims, Catholics, black Protestants, and some of the mainline Protestant denominations are going to lean Dem.

I've always found atheists to be all over the map politically, and mostly white and male. That's just my internet experience though

It seems pretty obvious that Jews, Muslims, Catholics, black Protestants, and some of the mainline Protestant denominations are going to lean Dem.

I've always found atheists to be all over the map politically, and mostly white and male. That's just my internet experience though
Most atheists I've seen online are, as you pointed out, white and male, but also under 35. Especially the militant ones.

lawgiver..... fucking stupid bullshit.
Then you reject the history and ethos of Western Civilization.

Belief that God's revelation is found in nature goes back to Romans in the New Testament, and people like Newton, Francis Bacon, Kepler believed they were gaining knowledge of God - the ultimate law giver - by unveiling the laws of nature. I think a belief that God's revelation is found in nature is a tangential reason that experimental science uniquely began and flourished in the Christian West, and nowhere else on the planet.

yeah.

that used to be your trick until I educated you.

so the OT is bullshit.

remember that, zionist dumbass.
A couple of weeks ago we had an exchange where you did not even know the significance of the Sermon on the Mount.

Jesus and Christianity would not exist without the Jewish religious tradition.

Militant atheists are keen to find and post the most violent sentences in the Hebrew Bible, which is an intellectually dishonest form of confirmation bias. But it achieves its goal to give the Hebrew bible a bad name and paint it in the worst light possible.

On the other hand, a full and honest depiction of the Hebrew bible is that in spite of the violence and retributive justice, it is also the first literary work of human history that has an abiding concern for social justice, the welfare of the poor, the widows, the orphans, and the treatment of your neighbors with love. Jesus and his ministry would be unimaginable without the literary legacy of the Hebrew prophets. At a bare minimum, the NT needs the Hebrew bible as a source of reference and prophecy.

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago we had an exchange where you did not even know the significance of the Sermon on the Mount.

Jesus and Christianity would not exist without the Jewish religious tradition.

Militant atheists are keen to find and post the most violent sentences in the Hebrew Bible, which is an intellectually dishonest form of confirmation bias. But it achieves its goal to give the Hebrew bible a bad name and paint it in the worst light possible.

On the other hand, a full and honest depiction of the Hebrew bible is that in spite of the violence and retributive justice, it is also the first literary work of human history that has an abiding concern for social justice, the welfare of the poor, the widows, the orphans, and the treatment of your neighbors with love. Jesus and his ministry would be unimaginable without the literary legacy of the Hebrew prophets. At a bare minimum, the NT needs the Hebrew bible as a source of reference and prophecy.
the real message of including both books together is to show how Jesus is superior to the murderous Jews.
:truestory:

Back