Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

changes must be approved by state legislature to be constitutional.

this is what the constitution says.

you appear to not understand what words mean.

No they don't. Because the state legislatures gave authority to the election boards. If there was an issue, it had to be addressed pre-election. But you didn't. Tough shit. And that is not what the Constitution says. Yet another thing that you don't understand at all, so you keep saying stupid shit.

Those changes must ALSO conform to the requirements of their own State constitution and the Constitution of the United States.

No they don't. Because the state legislatures gave authority to the election boards. If there was an issue, it had to be addressed pre-election. But you didn't. Tough shit. And that is not what the Constitution says. Yet another thing that you don't understand at all, so you keep saying stupid shit.
changes have to be voted on by the state legislature.

that's what the constitution says.

yes they do.
Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Correct. Their remedy for THEIR failure to file these lawsuits before the election was held is to disenfranchise everyone who voted by whatever method was ruled unconstitutional. It would be like going back and prosecuting abortion doctors for the abortions they performed before the Dobbs decision. The rules in place at the time the election is held are the rule in place for EVERYONE. Stop whining about those rules.
The vast majority of comments are not visible to me. Is this a question of Pa.'s mail in ballots?

Not one thing you said is true.

So Trump didn't win in 2016?

McCabe, Strzok, and Page didn't conspire to "ensure he never took office?"

The FBI/CIA/NSA didn't use a Kremlin produced "dossier" to try and remove the sitting president as a means of overthrowing the government?

You are insane - you have no grip on reality.

Nothing you post has merit.

You are insane - you don't recognize reality.

You deny Trump won the 2016 election and that the "dossier" was a Russian produced fake.

You simply are not rational - you should be in a rubber room - and NO ONE should entertain anything you babble.

There are not 100 million voters in Texas, moron. Mantra 1a. Lame. DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!
Thanks for telling me what I already know. People who have two functioning brain cells to rub together will recognize that, over a period of time, there will be 100 million VOTES cast. For example, 20 million people voting in 5 elections would result in... you guessed it!.... 100 million votes being cast.:rolleyes:

I hope that clears up your "confusion", Cap'n Window Licker.

Last edited:
Those changes must ALSO conform to the requirements of their own State constitution and the Constitution of the United States.
Interesting... who determines if changes conform to the state constitution? Do they flip a coin? Arm wrestle? Race? Rochambeau?

giphy.gif

The vast majority of comments are not visible to me. Is this a question of Pa.'s mail in ballots?

Of course. Here's an analogy. The NFL changes the rules to make field goals worth 4 points. After the Cowboys lose the Super Bowl when the Chiefs kick a four point field goal, they demand that not only do the rules change back, but the game has to be played again. Ah, sorry, Jerry Jones. You lost. Sorry Donald Trump, you lost.

Of course. Here's an analogy. The NFL changes the rules to make field goals worth 4 points. After the Cowboys lose the Super Bowl when the Chiefs kick a four point field goal, they demand that not only do the rules change back, but the game has to be played again. Ah, sorry, Jerry Jones. You lost. Sorry Donald Trump, you lost.
Well, if they're still beating that dead horse they're grasping at straws. A Republican legislature expanded mail in voting well before Covid. What the fuck is the argument? There are at least 3 states with mail only voting, and it works very well.

But this has been discussed ad nauseum. Most have moved on.

yes they do.
Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Thank you for reaffirming what I said. The states do everything in a Presidential election except prescribe the date. That's it. That's all that's set. Weird. Why do you post something completely contrary to what you are claiming?

Thanks for telling me what I already know. People who have two functioning brain cells to rub together will recognize that, over a period of time, there will be 100 million VOTES cast. For example, 20 million people voting in 5 elections would result in... you guessed it!.... 100 million votes being cast.:rolleyes:

I hope that clears up your "confusion", Cap'n Window Licker.
Word games won't work, Void.

Back