Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

Nothing you post has merit.

You are insane - you don't recognize reality.

You deny Trump won the 2016 election and that the "dossier" was a Russian produced fake.

You simply are not rational - you should be in a rubber room - and NO ONE should entertain anything you babble.

Sure, sure. Okay. So no Christmas card this year?

Thank you for reaffirming what I said. The states do everything in a Presidential election except prescribe the date. That's it. That's all that's set. Weird. Why do you post something completely contrary to what you are claiming?
I didn't.

the consitution does specify that the STATE LEGISLATURE APPROVES CHANGES.

I'm not saying the dumb shit Into The Night is saying.

oh, and specifying some group to do your job for you to the point you check out of the process entirely is a shirk of duty.

the constitution doesnt's say "specify someone else to do your job".

What limits? Link to them please. As usual, you're wrong.
The Elections Clause, however, does not govern voter qualifications, which under Article I, Section 2, Clause 1, and the Seventeenth Amendment must be the same as the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislatures.<a href="https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/artI-S4-C1-2/ALDE_00013577/#ALDF_00026174">6</a> Similarly, the authority of states to establish the Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives does not include authority to impose additional qualification requirements to be a Member of the House of Representatives or a Senator, which are governed by the Constitution’s Qualification Clauses at Article I, Section 2, Clause 2 for Members of the House and at Article I, Section 3, Clause 3 for the Senate.<a href="https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/artI-S4-C1-2/ALDE_00013577/#ALDF_00026175">7</a>

Does it make sense to nullify legal votes, cast by legally registered voters, who are only following the rules provided them to vote?
im talking about states running their own elections with very little oversight except one caveat....

the STATE LEGISLATURE MUST APPROVE THEM.

this didn't happen with the COVID based election theft.

im talking about states running their own elections with very little oversight except one caveat....

There is no such caveat. It does not exist. You have made it up from whole cloth. It is a bald faced lie. The state legislatures decide how they allocate electors. The state legislatures have ceded most of the administration of elections, including setting the rules, to election boards. There is NOTHING that exists anywhere that makes that unconstitutional. You are a fucking moron. Just as dumb as a fucking rock.

Some actions by the states were determined, by the courts, to be in violation of the state legislatures rules and other changes were deemed to not be illegal.

But, again, Trump and his lawyers attempted to use the courts to nullify enough votes to make him the winner of the election. Think about that. The president of the United States is using his personal lawyers to try to nullify votes so he can win the election. That is the kind of person you all are supporting.

Back