why is it the right here who ban people. I can take anything you type

Another thing, the final count on thread ban was anonymous so none of us know how people voted.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-thoughts-RE-the-quot-thread-ban-quot-feature

I am going to respond to three of your posts in this post.

First of all, I never supported Forced Ignore. You can ask Grind. It was probably the only thing I ever complained about while on JPP, particularly that I was forced to ignore HowAIDS and it wasn't reciprocated. So get your facts straight.

Second of all, I am not sure if you don't really understand what is being argued here, or you are lying, or you are exhibiting cognitive dissonance, but you are way off base with your responses.

We are talking about how these moderation tools FIRST came about. They did not come about due to popular vote. They came about because you, Darla, and Rana went running to the Mods about me calling you the C word, using the N word and all sorts of mean things that offended all of your delicate sensibilities. That is how they first came to be.

Yes, thread banning was eventually put to a vote after you lefties saw it used AGAINST you. But, when it first came to be, it was NEVER put to a popular vote. So can you at least, for once, try to be honest about how thread banning, Rule 12c and Forced Ignore came to be? They were all in response to you and your soul sisters whining about ME. That's the fact jack.

Forced Ignore was because Darla whine that just ignoring me wasn't enough. It hurt her feelings that I could read and respond to her posts. Thread banning came about because Darla whined that even though she had me on ignore (she didn't) I would respond to others posts in her precious threads and she would have to read others responses to me. And of course Rule 12c was in response to me saying I wished a certain female US Senator was anally penetrated against her will. I think I also included Dantes in that wish. You, Darla and Rana lost your minds over that one.

Now you can choose to deny these truths, but they won't change them. Those are the facts JACK. Will you man up and admit it or will you continue to try to obfuscate?

the proof is in the pudding. How many liberals have left this site because they were too offended? Lots. How many conservatives? Far fewer.

First of all, I never supported Forced Ignore. You can ask Grind. It was probably the only thing I ever complained about while on JPP, particularly that I was forced to ignore HowAIDS and it wasn't reciprocated. So get your facts straight.

Second of all, I am not sure if you don't really understand what is being argued here, or you are lying, or you are exhibiting cognitive dissonance, but you are way off base with your responses.

We are talking about how these moderation tools FIRST came about. They did not come about due to popular vote. They came about because you, Darla, and Rana went running to the Mods about me calling you the C word, using the N word and all sorts of mean things that offended all of your delicate sensibilities. That is how they first came to be.

Yes, thread banning was eventually put to a vote after you lefties saw it used AGAINST you. But, when it first came to be, it was NEVER put to a popular vote. So can you at least, for once, try to be honest about how thread banning, Rule 12c and Forced Ignore came to be? They were all in response to you and your soul sisters whining about ME. That's the fact jack.

Forced Ignore was because Darla whine that just ignoring me wasn't enough. It hurt her feelings that I could read and respond to her posts. Thread banning came about because Darla whined that even though she had me on ignore (she didn't) I would respond to others posts in her precious threads and she would have to read others responses to me. And of course Rule 12c was in response to me saying I wished a certain female US Senator was anally penetrated against her will. I think I also included Dantes in that wish. You, Darla and Rana lost your minds over that one.

Now you can choose to deny these truths, but they won't change them. Those are the facts JACK. Will you man up and admit it or will you continue to try to obfuscate?

I've been looking up those threads so let's start with this one on forced ignore. http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...s-Forced-Ignore-is-back&p=1170309#post1170309

I Love America
user-online.png
Ready! Fire! Aim!

Join DateJul 2012LocationRealvillePosts18,824Thanks1,207Thanked 3,731 Times in 3,111 PostsGroans188Groaned 2,254 Times in 2,098 Posts

icon1.png

all in all a very useful feature.

Although, I would posit a thought. If you notice, there is one common denominator with most of the vile shit that goes on here and his name starts with an H and ends with an Owey. Of course he has his head so far up the asses of the mods that nobody sees it.

Just a thought

Next, I NEVER denied supporting thread bans, nor did I now or ever contest your version of how they came about. You wrote that "Darla, Christiefan, Rana, Zappas, Tekkychick, Bijou and Desh" didn't like your language toward them, and you act like we were wrong for protesting. Is there some forum rule that we couldn't be angry about being referred to using vile sexual slurs, or is it that you don't realize that actions have consequences?

I supported thread bans then and I use them now. Only two people are on my permanent ban list, Truth Detector and ChoppedLiver, and that's because they post nothing worthwhile and their entire existence on this forum is limited to following people around and using those same sexual slurs I criticized you for using. So you have nothing on me about thread bans.

Rule 12c is the rule that's supposed to take care of people like CL harassing the women here with sexually violent and ugly comments. Maybe you can explain to me why that's a bad thing. There are fewer and fewer women posting on this forum and if you think the language against them hasn't been a factor in their leaving, you have rocks in your head. Again I supported the rules that were put into place to curb some of the more egregious speech.

I still don't get what point you're trying to make in regards to me. Furthermore, if you go back and read some of the threads in the Announcements section, you will find Damo or Grind commenting that if the forum community has complaints and suggestions, they will be taken under advisement. Now you're whining because the (women, liberals, everyone else you hate) actually got something they asked for.

Today I pointed out in another thread a comment re: Obama's underage daughters and nothing happened. So don't act like you or your friends never get a pass on pushing the envelope.

Next, I NEVER denied supporting thread bans, nor did I now or ever contest your version of how they came about. You wrote that "Darla, Christiefan, Rana, Zappas, Tekkychick, Bijou and Desh" didn't like your language toward them, and you act like we were wrong for protesting. Is there some forum rule that we couldn't be angry about being referred to using vile sexual slurs, or is it that you don't realize that actions have consequences?

I supported thread bans then and I use them now. Only two people are on my permanent ban list, Truth Detector and ChoppedLiver, and that's because they post nothing worthwhile and their entire existence on this forum is limited to following people around and using those same sexual slurs I criticized you for using. So you have nothing on me about thread bans.

Rule 12c is the rule that's supposed to take care of people like CL harassing the women here with sexually violent and ugly comments. Maybe you can explain to me why that's a bad thing. There are fewer and fewer women posting on this forum and if you think the language against them hasn't been a factor in their leaving, you have rocks in your head. Again I supported the rules that were put into place to curb some of the more egregious speech.

I still don't get what point you're trying to make in regards to me. Furthermore, if you go back and read some of the threads in the Announcements section, you will find Damo or Grind commenting that if the forum community has complaints and suggestions, they will be taken under advisement. Now you're whining because the (women, liberals, everyone else you hate) actually got something they asked for.

Today I pointed out in another thread a comment re: Obama's underage daughters and nothing happened. So don't act like you or your friends never get a pass on pushing the envelope.

Well I never said you couldn't complain. Truth be told you and your ilk never really asked for the tools. You demanded I be banned

Nobody is whining sugar tits. We are mere.y pointing out to the dumb twat Deshtard that the thread ban she hates so much is here because of YOU AND YOUR ILK

I humbly accept your concession

I sent a PM, at that time, saying that it was my opinion that the force ignore feature would be abused.

I sent a PM, at that time, saying that it was my opinion that the force ignore feature would be abused.

It seems like KKKhristiefan is ashamed and doesn't want Deshtard and GayRod to know her involvement in the evolution of these moderation tools that the lefties are wringing their hands over.

You know to be fair, I don't know if KKKhristiefan, Darcula and Rancid specifically asked for thread bans or if they were meant to be a compromise by the Mods to appease their incessant demands to have me permanently banned

I know for a fact that KKKhristie, Rancid, Darcula, Bijou, Tekky, and Zipoerhead waged a constant campaign to try to have me banned.

But maybe KKKhristie thinks I requested the creation of thread bans. I mean I do have a long history of leaving the board in a huff when I don't get my way.

We don't have many liberals where I live, but all these decisions happened before I joined. Are they like the Ten Commandments or the Laws of the Medes and the Persians, which change not? I think it might be sensible to reconsider.

Last edited:
We don't have many liberals where I live, but all these decisions happened before I joined. Are they like the Ten Commandments of the Laws of the Persians, which change not? I think it might be sensible to reconsider.

How did the neighborhood get stuck with you if it is, otherwise, so moderate in tone?

We don't have many liberals where I live, but all these decisions happened before I joined. Are they like the Ten Commandments of the Laws of the Persians, which change not? I think it might be sensible to reconsider.

They have been to a vote and the board as a whole has voted to keep them. It is my experience with lefties that they just want to complain

It seems like KKKhristiefan is ashamed and doesn't want Deshtard and GayRod to know her involvement in the evolution of these moderation tools that the lefties are wringing their hands over.

You know to be fair, I don't know if KKKhristiefan, Darcula and Rancid specifically asked for thread bans or if they were meant to be a compromise by the Mods to appease their incessant demands to have me permanently banned

I know for a fact that KKKhristie, Rancid, Darcula, Bijou, Tekky, and Zipoerhead waged a constant campaign to try to have me banned.

But maybe KKKhristie thinks I requested the creation of thread bans. I mean I do have a long history of leaving the board in a huff when I don't get my way.

you are the racist asshole not khristy

why are you ashamed of your own views you evil racist lump of rat shit?

having the ability to use this tool is one thing

chicken shit tards ABUSING such power is a whole nuther subject huh

you guys are why we cant have nice things huh

Actually no you can't. I can recall a few instances where you absolutely lost what is left of your crack smoking mind. In fact you have the #1 and #2 all time meltdowns since I have been on JPP. You are a whiney little bitch who is very sensitive

If you would like for me to list them for your, all you have to do is say PLEASE
go get them you lying shit lump

lets just see what you call me losing my head

I have a feeling it will involve you getting very embarassed

go get them you lying shit lump

lets just see what you call me losing my head

I have a feeling it will involve you getting very embarassed

El Oh El. You were probably off your medication and have no recollection. So many people from this board have shown up at your home like you claimed would happen?

Back