Why post at JPP?

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i see numerous posters bitching about JPP this, JPP that....JPP is an insane asylum...JPP is dumb...JPP doesn't have many posters....

yet...the complainers keep posting

why not stop bitching and start posting and talking about politics? or any other interesting subject.

The great thing about JPP is that I've known everyone here for years. It's a bit of a nonjudgemental atmosphere (mildly judgmental). This is in contrast to reddit, the main other site I visit, where the entire point of the site is to sit around and judge others. You can be much more honest here. In contrast, on reddit, if you pay any attention to the comments at all, no one is actually talking to anyone.

Other commenters are just useful objects that can be used as tools for which to please the mob. They talk like actors on a stage, pretending like they're conversing, but often half-way turning to the crowd, as if to say, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

On reddit, anytime you post anything, someone is waiting just around the corner for a chance to be an asshole to you. Unfortunately, I can't manage to shut my fucking mouth, so I post at a ridiculous rate. So I've come to the point where I just ninja into a thread, satisfy myself by saying that which I wish to say, and then don't bother to look at my replies or the reception I got.

Make tons of bad jokes, poke fun at mouth breathers and learn.

I didn't know shit about politics outside of taxes, economics, oil when I got here.
Lot's of smart posters left and right.

Yea when people stop the petty bitching and the ad homs there can be some interesting and informative dialogues. True we do have to tolerate some incredibly stupid people but it's worth it or I wouldn't of hung around as long as I have.

What I don't like about places like Reddit is your just one voice in crowd, usually to be shouted down with no corresponding dialogue. It's the informal dialogue here on JPP that I like.

Well, that explains a lot. The whore must have searched high and low to find that shot. Def one of the worst I've ever seen of myself.

I'm way better looking. But that's a perm ban for alias, or should be. So that's worth it. I wonder who he is, she must be sucking his cock big time to have him after me like this? I have never done anything to him.

Well, that explains a lot. The whore must have searched high and low to find that shot. Def one of the worst I've ever seen of myself.

I'm way better looking. But that's a perm ban for alias, or should be. So that's worth it. I wonder who he is, she must be sucking his cock big time to have him after me like this? I have never done anything to him.

I have a pic or you and your daughter. Prepare yourself.

I have a pic or you and your daughter. Prepare yourself.

You mean my underaged niece that Icedancer gave to you.

You are an incredible coward. There's nothing I can do to you over the internet. If you were right here, my brother would put you in the ground for even threatening to post her picture.

And I'd throw the first handful of dirt on your face. Pussy.

Since I don't know alias, have hardly interacted with him, and have never done anything to him, anyone want to guess why he has all of my personal info, including pics of apparently my 13 yo niece, and is posting this stuff? We know that Icedancer's photobucket account was stamped on the last one he posted.

Anyone want to argue that sick bitch shouldn't be banned for good now?

This is really sick stuff.

You clearly don't want to be here. Why did you bother to come back?

he must have another account here.

he has another way on here.

I know there's only so much you can do, but I really have to state out here 0- this goes back to icedancer. There's nothing i can do from behind a computer other than make empty threats, i am 3000 miles away from her.

Either she goes, or i go. I can't post here with her anymore, what is going to have to happen? I wait till I can't hold myself back and I threaten to kill her? MAybe I end get up in jail for this? It'd be the wrong person, but hey, it'd be an ending.

Definitely, me or her. Gotta be.

Back