Why post at JPP?

Look out the monkey's thinking again! He's dropped the dumb act and is posting in his usual retard! You can tell cause he wrote two whole sentences, each of which completely contradict the other and render his entire post incoherent. Just perfect. Really.

What's happened to the organ grinder?

Photobucket assumes permission until there is a complaint. Do you ever read the Terms of Agreement? If I complain about a photo you put up there for copyright or due to it being against the permission of the photo owner they take it down. They are reactive, however, they only act on complaint.

Also, if they are on vacation with you and you allowed them to take a picture of you with their camera, they own the rights to the photos. It is why you should be very careful about how you let people photograph you.

Tom-Tom-Tom!!

Don't you even try to appear like you have no part in this.
You were the one who went and "researched" Loyal and ID and then went and posted numerous bits of personal information.

Now Tom; go put on your big boy pants, suck it up, and own your part in this. :palm:

He began the whole google thing- well he and chris searching out info on us. As you can see with the poet cluster, he has honed his talent. It was a poster from Idaho( I think) who posted darla's name back on aol. No one hacked and got her info. And it was Tom who advised posters to contact the University of WA- and posted contact info- which aabba did- In fact prak was pissed at Tom for doing it and made several posts about it to him- I do remember agreeing that posters should do it. That was back when Tom was not intellectually dishonest thought Prak was over the line-

Listen you ridiculous drama queen- I know, and I know you know, that I don't have the video- Like your voyeurism of looking at me- stalking me (I have the proof) to the point of calling my home (I have the proof) I saw the video. I admitted to it. Unlike you darla, I own my shit- It may not be pretty shit- but it's honest shit. YOU on the other hand attempt to play a victim here- That has always been your MO. Stirring all this up behind the scenes. Plotting on how to make it look like I am the bad guy and you the femme fatal- FUCK YOU.

It was impetuous of me to post your pic on a site, that I KNEW you had been on, so that YOU would KNOW I was on to your being there. Indeed, I posted on this board that I knew where you, zap, chris, and frog had been with regards to sites I was subscribed to. I could spend time "searching forums" to send those posts to damo to prove what I am saying- but my gawd- who fucking cares? I did buy software- not hacking, but tracking. I DID create a file and I did review it with my local sheriffs office. I DID consider having an attorney write you a letter- Here is was held me back- it's real simple. I HAVE been equally as guilty of this shit as you and have to admit I have brought much of it upon myself.

Let me tell you something you stupid bitch- Alias- whoever he may be- took to taunting you about that picture NOT ME. Yes, it is too bad he posted your picture and threatened posting a picture of your niece. But unless he got that from you, I have no doubt he is just pulling your chain. I have no video- I watched one. On your site. It was about 2 years ago. That's it. BTW it is no different then your getting pictures of me off my sites- YOU ARE a hypocrite darla a big lying assed hypocrite. BTW without make-up you ARE butt-ugly- just sayin'.

That said- I know you have no problem using his threat to the fullest extent you can to gain mileage as the victim- YOU are not a victim darla- You have been playing behind the scenes far too long to claim that status. I was posting in a thread- YOU came in and started the shit up AGAIN. I will ALWAYS give it back to you ALWAYS.

I am convinced that those who are intellectually honest know that YOU are just as guilty in all of this as I am- Remember darla, every time you point your finger at me you have 3 more pointing back at you bitch.

You have pictures of my niece, and also that video. You passed them to alias and he, or she, is threatening to post them. That probably won't be good for you. You already admitted to having that video when Loyal was banned for quoting from it you moron. You claimed then that there was nothing wrong with your having it because it was on a "social networking site" (facebook) and publically available. This is not true. My videos were always set to private, and that's why I use the term "stole" with that video. As for my pics, those weren't stolen. My fb profile pics are public. Only mine and I really don't give a shit that you have them. I even put up a closeup of myself with no makeup at all so that you could sit and stare and twist your insides all around back when you and that sick bitch loyal were obsessesing over my eyebrows. (yeah, I have no idea. eyebrows) That last pic your dog posted, I have no idea where you got it, I had never seen it before yesterday. You obviously found it on some site I didn't even know about. Well, you have been stalking me for ten years. It doesn't even look like me and what's more you know it. You must have really been giggling in your psychopathic, yet childishly Heather way when you passed that around. I have always wondered how you got all these men to say I'm fat and ugly. I could have denied that picture was of me and anyone who knows me would have believed it. But then alias wouldn't have been banned. So congrats, you managed, in ten years of stalking to dig up the worst picture of me possibly ever taken. Good for you Ice. Yeah, the jokes on me alright. You know what I really look like, and it twists you. You're obsessed with looks and really need to see a therapist. A woman of your years should not behave in this manner. It is abnormal in the fullest sense of that word.

But the video...the video you obtained through illegal means. OR, you lied your way onto a friend of mine's fb page. And got it via "friends of friends" since it is true that back then I did not know about the "friends of friends" loophole. I mean you've taught me a lot. There's no doubt I have had crash course after crash course in privacy. What have I found? That when you're being stalked by an obsessed psycho who has cheap hacking software, you really have none. And of course I've learned to never put up videos of my niece, or nephew, on my fb page because you will find a way to get them. Your passing those around to any sicko you meet online is new information. It was a gut punch yesterday when alias posted that. YOu got me with that. Congratulations.

If pics of her end up online I wouldn't want to be you. I will have to alert my brother. You already brought yourself to his attention a few weeks ago when you sent him that email from asswhole13@aol.com. I don't know which part of "partner" you didn't get. You can't get me fired; all you can do is piss him off. You should take some of your snooping skills, which nobody scoffs at btw, and look into him. You really need to find out what you're getting into this time. Check out his finances first. When you're done looking at his resources, take a good look at him - does he look like somebody who takes shit from trash like you? Or anyone? You've finally veered way off course. You started believing your own press releases. You're the baddest bitch around.

Nah, you ain't shit. You're gonna get squashed. 13 years old. There comes a time when a woman like you goes too far.

He began the whole google thing- well he and chris searching out info on us. As you can see with the poet cluster, he has honed his talent. It was a poster from Idaho( I think) who posted darla's name back on aol. No one hacked and got her info. And it was Tom who advised posters to contact the University of WA- and posted contact info- which aabba did- In fact prak was pissed at Tom for doing it and made several posts about it to him- I do remember agreeing that posters should do it. That was back when Tom was not intellectually dishonest thought Prak was over the line-

But it's OK; because Tom sides with the Darla and the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal.
He's ALLOWED to do things that anyone else would be condemned for.

Listen you ridiculous drama queen- I know, and I know you know, that I don't have the video- Like your voyeurism of looking at me- stalking me (I have the proof) to the point of calling my home (I have the proof) I saw the video. I admitted to it. Unlike you darla, I own my shit- It may not be pretty shit- but it's honest shit. YOU on the other hand attempt to play a victim here- That has always been your MO. Stirring all this up behind the scenes. Plotting on how to make it look like I am the bad guy and you the femme fatal- FUCK YOU.

It was impetuous of me to post your pic on a site, that I KNEW you had been on, so that YOU would KNOW I was on to your being there. Indeed, I posted on this board that I knew where you, zap, chris, and frog had been with regards to sites I was subscribed to. I could spend time "searching forums" to send those posts to damo to prove what I am saying- but my gawd- who fucking cares? I did buy software- not hacking, but tracking. I DID create a file and I did review it with my local sheriffs office. I DID consider having an attorney write you a letter- Here is was held me back- it's real simple. I HAVE been equally as guilty of this shit as you and have to admit I have brought much of it upon myself.

Let me tell you something you stupid bitch- Alias- whoever he may be- took to taunting you about that picture NOT ME. Yes, it is too bad he posted your picture and threatened posting a picture of your niece. But unless he got that from you, I have no doubt he is just pulling your chain. I have no video- I watched one. On your site. It was about 2 years ago. That's it. BTW it is no different then your getting pictures of me off my sites- YOU ARE a hypocrite darla a big lying assed hypocrite. BTW without make-up you ARE butt-ugly- just sayin'.

That said- I know you have no problem using his threat to the fullest extent you can to gain mileage as the victim- YOU are not a victim darla- You have been playing behind the scenes far too long to claim that status. I was posting in a thread- YOU came in and started the shit up AGAIN. I will ALWAYS give it back to you ALWAYS.

I am convinced that those who are intellectually honest know that YOU are just as guilty in all of this as I am- Remember darla, every time you point your finger at me you have 3 more pointing back at you bitch.

You're a real neurotic about appearances, and nasty as shit about people you don't like. If I were a betting woman (or a shrink), I'd say your mental development stopped at age sixteen. You'd think a grandmother would be long past such superficial comments but I guess the ugly green monster set up permanent residence in your psyche. You strike out like a jealous shrew... "femme fatal (sic)" of all things. You're the only one here who uses those insults, and no one but your toadies give your comments any credence. Just sayin'...

You're a real neurotic about appearances, and nasty as shit about people you don't like. If I were a betting woman (or a shrink), I'd say your mental development stopped at age sixteen. You'd think a grandmother would be long past such superficial comments but I guess the ugly green monster set up permanent residence in your psyche. You strike out like a jealous shrew... "femme fatal (sic)" of all things. You're the only one here who uses those insults, and no one but your toadies give your comments any credence. Just sayin'...

"...and nasty as shit about people you don't like..."
"...You strike out like a jealous shrew..."

Ironic and hypocritical post by Christie, will always be an ironic and hypocritical post.
:rofl:

<yawn> Go and air your neuroses to a shrink. At least they get paid to listen.

She is a bit like the cat.

when-you-have-too-much-sugar.gif

Back