Why post at JPP?

And GRind, alias should have been banned for stating to zappa "i've seen your picture" earlier today. Zap told me you told him no it wasn't an offense.

It was. It was clearly against the rules. Alias should have been banned earlier today before this ever happened.

Now icedancer is passing around pics of my underaged niece. You guys know there is no other way alias has that, I don't want to hear anymore. No more.

That fucking sick whore has passed around pics of my underaged niece to her sick, disturbed, sexually physcho male friends.

what alias said to zappas was not a bannable offense and I will 100% stand by that. Some things are just a different level. i.e. posting peoples pictures.

what alias said to zappas was not a bannable offense and I will 100% stand by that. Some things are just a different level. i.e. posting peoples pictures.

It was against the rules.

Hey, just hang around and wait till be posts pics if my underaged niece, which YOu know he got from Icedancer.

Then we can talk about how we can't really be sure...

whatever, i'm leaving now. I odn't want to say things i'll regret. I have never been so upset. maybe you are waiting for me to threaten to kill her so that i'll be in jail an dthen you won't have to deal with this. email me and let me know what happens. or fucking don't.

i have to leave.

You know what, I just realized something. Even if you ban, and who knows if you ever will, this circle jerk seems never ending, she and alias and whoever, will just get different ips' either through proxies or laptops or phones, and they will post my nieces pictures.

this will never end. icedancer is mentally disturbed, i told you guys that from the day she came, so did alot of toher people.

so i'll leave. that'll end it, at least here. the worst of it.

you guys enjoy her.

I have a pic or you and your daughter. Prepare yourself.

You fucking piece of shit. You're insane. No normal person goes to the lengths you go to, over a person you don't know and who never did anything to you except answer your posts on an anonymous forum. This has ice slut's or her deranged skank pals' fingerprints all over it. You don't know Darla, or any of us for that matter. Any information you have, you got from ID, that low-rent piece of trailer trash. She must be screwing you. Enjoy it, because if there's any justice you'll be gone for good this time.

Oh, and we all remember your comments that "you can't be banned from this forum." We'll see. In the meantime, take your screen names and your proxies and stick them where the sun don't shine, you vile unholy piece of shit.

You clearly don't want to be here. Why did you bother to come back?

This is a pattern with those people and it's never going to end. None of us know alias, at least under that name, but what a coincidence, ice slut goes missing and alias posts another picture. And whoever he is, there's no way he randomly got pictures, we all know what's going on behind the scenes with them. He posted pictures because even if he's banned, he knows he can return under another moniker and thinks nobody will be the wiser.

I already suspect he's another poster here and am just waiting for a money quote to nail him with.

Damo says he's not Dy and damo wouldn't lie about it, but I don't know enough about computers to know if there is a way to fool someone with that, without using a proxy which the mods would know if he was using one of those.

The way he viciously has attacked me and now my niece, there is no doubt he is one of em. If he's not Dy he's the slut's other buddy. He's not just some guy from a message board. NOBODY behaves this way. This is mentally deranged behavior, and we all know who that points back to. Add to that ICecancer's photobucket account being stamped on the first pic he posted, and it's not exactly brain surgery.

Damo says he's not Dy and damo wouldn't lie about it, but I don't know enough about computers to know if there is a way to fool someone with that, without using a proxy which the mods would know if he was using one of those.

The way he viciously has attacked me and now my niece, there is no doubt he is one of em. If he's not Dy he's the slut's other buddy. He's not just some guy from a message board. NOBODY behaves this way. This is mentally deranged behavior, and we all know who that points back to. Add to that ICecancer's photobucket account being stamped on the first pic he posted, and it's not exactly brain surgery.

I suggest an attorney that specializes in tort and privacy issues. There is a federal law against this type of child endangerment.

You know what, I just realized something. Even if you ban, and who knows if you ever will, this circle jerk seems never ending, she and alias and whoever, will just get different ips' either through proxies or laptops or phones, and they will post my nieces pictures.

this will never end. icedancer is mentally disturbed, i told you guys that from the day she came, so did alot of toher people.

so i'll leave. that'll end it, at least here. the worst of it.

you guys enjoy her.

If you do that then they win!

he must have another account here.

he has another way on here.

I know there's only so much you can do, but I really have to state out here 0- this goes back to icedancer. There's nothing i can do from behind a computer other than make empty threats, i am 3000 miles away from her.

Either she goes, or i go. I can't post here with her anymore, what is going to have to happen? I wait till I can't hold myself back and I threaten to kill her? MAybe I end get up in jail for this? It'd be the wrong person, but hey, it'd be an ending.

Definitely, me or her. Gotta be.

"Either she goes, or i go. I can't post here with her anymore, what is going to have to happen? I wait till I can't hold myself back and I threaten to kill her? MAybe I end get up in jail for this? It'd be the wrong person, but hey, it'd be an ending."

Yeah right.
You're not going anywhere; because without the attention, you would waste away.

The true translaion of your post is:
[TRANSLATION]
ME - ME - ME - PAY ATTENTION TO ME
[/TRANSLATION]

"Either she goes, or i go. I can't post here with her anymore, what is going to have to happen? I wait till I can't hold myself back and I threaten to kill her? MAybe I end get up in jail for this? It'd be the wrong person, but hey, it'd be an ending."

Yeah right.
You're not going anywhere; because without the attention, you would waste away.

The true translaion of your post is:
[TRANSLATION]
ME - ME - ME - PAY ATTENTION TO ME
[/TRANSLATION]

Shouldn't you get busy deleting incriminating files from your computer?

Back