Why post at JPP?

Photobucket assumes permission until there is a complaint. Do you ever read the Terms of Agreement? If I complain about a photo you put up there for copyright or due to it being against the permission of the photo owner they take it down. They are reactive, however, they only act on complaint.

I offered my driver's license but they never answered. They simply removed the pictures (there were several) and then it actually said "image removed for TOS violation". They were the easiest service I have ever had to deal with regarding this sort of issue. Two clicks, pictures gone, done, period.

Oh congratulations! Free finally found his dick everyone!

Now keep your mouth open, so I can get it back.
Everyone knows that once you get a lip lock on anything, that it's really hard to distract you. :)

By the way; your local car club wants the chrome back from their tail pipes, without the lipstick stains.

You have pictures of my niece, and also that video. You passed them to alias and he, or she, is threatening to post them. That probably won't be good for you. You already admitted to having that video when Loyal was banned for quoting from it you moron. You claimed then that there was nothing wrong with your having it because it was on a "social networking site" (facebook) and publically available. This is not true. My videos were always set to private, and that's why I use the term "stole" with that video. As for my pics, those weren't stolen. My fb profile pics are public. Only mine and I really don't give a shit that you have them. I even put up a closeup of myself with no makeup at all so that you could sit and stare and twist your insides all around back when you and that sick bitch loyal were obsessesing over my eyebrows. (yeah, I have no idea. eyebrows) That last pic your dog posted, I have no idea where you got it, I had never seen it before yesterday. You obviously found it on some site I didn't even know about. Well, you have been stalking me for ten years. It doesn't even look like me and what's more you know it. You must have really been giggling in your psychopathic, yet childishly Heather way when you passed that around. I have always wondered how you got all these men to say I'm fat and ugly. I could have denied that picture was of me and anyone who knows me would have believed it. But then alias wouldn't have been banned. So congrats, you managed, in ten years of stalking to dig up the worst picture of me possibly ever taken. Good for you Ice. Yeah, the jokes on me alright. You know what I really look like, and it twists you. You're obsessed with looks and really need to see a therapist. A woman of your years should not behave in this manner. It is abnormal in the fullest sense of that word.

But the video...the video you obtained through illegal means. OR, you lied your way onto a friend of mine's fb page. And got it via "friends of friends" since it is true that back then I did not know about the "friends of friends" loophole. I mean you've taught me a lot. There's no doubt I have had crash course after crash course in privacy. What have I found? That when you're being stalked by an obsessed psycho who has cheap hacking software, you really have none. And of course I've learned to never put up videos of my niece, or nephew, on my fb page because you will find a way to get them. Your passing those around to any sicko you meet online is new information. It was a gut punch yesterday when alias posted that. YOu got me with that. Congratulations.

If pics of her end up online I wouldn't want to be you. I will have to alert my brother. You already brought yourself to his attention a few weeks ago when you sent him that email from asswhole13@aol.com. I don't know which part of "partner" you didn't get. You can't get me fired; all you can do is piss him off. You should take some of your snooping skills, which nobody scoffs at btw, and look into him. You really need to find out what you're getting into this time. Check out his finances first. When you're done looking at his resources, take a good look at him - does he look like somebody who takes shit from trash like you? Or anyone? You've finally veered way off course. You started believing your own press releases. You're the baddest bitch around.

Nah, you ain't shit. You're gonna get squashed. 13 years old. There comes a time when a woman like you goes too far.

I hate to burst your pity bubble, bitch; but you were the first one to mention a video of your neice and since the rest of your rant is based around that, well you know the idea behind one rotten apple and the rest of the barrel. :)

I hope you don't think that Alias is a lone wolf, it was being fed by ID and Loyal.

Tom-Tom-Tom!!

Don't you even try to appear like you have no part in this.
You were the one who went and "researched" Loyal and ID and then went and posted numerous bits of personal information.

Now Tom; go put on your big boy pants, suck it up, and own your part in this. :palm:

Photobucket assumes permission until there is a complaint. Do you ever read the Terms of Agreement? If I complain about a photo you put up there for copyright or due to it being against the permission of the photo owner they take it down. They are reactive, however, they only act on complaint.

Which is fine; but had nothing to do with Darla's latest rant.

I offered my driver's license but they never answered. They simply removed the pictures (there were several) and then it actually said "image removed for TOS violation". They were the easiest service I have ever had to deal with regarding this sort of issue. Two clicks, pictures gone, done, period.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! :good4u:

You know exatly what this is about and the only thing that's saving your lying ass, is that the Mods removed your posts; because of the content that you posted.
I guess you have more knowledge of whores then I do; but then you are the one who had the coin slot grafted to their forehead.

Your next paragraph is so damn funny and ironic, that it deserves to be required reading for all new posters; so that they can see what a hypocrite you are.

I'm waiting for you hold yourself to your "leaving" comment, after this is entire thing is shown to be nothing more then you needing to be the center of attention again.

No, I removed the posts solely because I get sick of reading about a decade old battle that has built a level of vitriol I have rarely encountered in previous life experiences.

Tom-Tom-Tom!!

Don't you even try to appear like you have no part in this.
You were the one who went and "researched" Loyal and ID and then went and posted numerous bits of personal information.

Now Tom; go put on your big boy pants, suck it up, and own your part in this. :palm:
#

If you call researching, googling alecw6 then you are right. I remember this was the time when ID was imploring everybody to send emails to the University of Washington to get Prak banned, I believe that was over 8 years ago. I know to you that's just yesterday when it comes to holding a grudge though.

No, I removed the posts solely because I get sick of reading about a decade old battle that has built a level of vitriol I have rarely encountered in previous life experiences.

So you're saying that it didn't "appear" that she was threatening to post pictures??

It really does. If you read the terms they state that they will do exactly as Darla stated.

What I was referencing.

...It is against photobucket's terms of service to have pictures in that account which don't belong to you...

So Photo Bucket doesn't allow any pictures, except for the account holder.
Gee; that must make it suck. Not being able to have pictues of vacations, relatives, friends, or such in a person's Photo Bucket...

Ie: Photo Bucket allows photos, until they receive a complaint.

Last edited:
#

If you call researching, googling alecw6 then you are right. I remember this was the time when ID was imploring everybody to send emails to the University of Washington to get Prak banned, I believe that was over 8 years ago. I know to you that's just yesterday when it comes to holding a grudge though.

So you admit that you've done exactly what Darla is "accusing" ID of doing; but in your minds' eye it's OK, because................................................??

What I was referencing.

Ie: Photo Bucket allows photos, until they receive a complaint.

It's funny with you because normally when a person is playing dumb, they're a smart person who is playing dumb. You are the only certified fucking retard I have ever witnessed attempting to dumb it down. This could be a highly successful feature film I believe. Starring Jim Carey no doubt. A retard playing dumb. I mean, that is some shit you don't see every day.

I guess it's a good thing you're not the one who has to be able to follow this, isn't it? And guess what? You ain't.

So you're saying that it didn't "appear" that she was threatening to post pictures??

:rolleyes:

It was stupid tit for tat. Only one person posted a picture. They are gone. We must always work within a subjective approach, there really is no other way to do this.

It's funny with you because normally when a person is playing dumb, they're a smart person who is playing dumb. You are the only certified fucking retard I have ever witnessed attempting to dumb it down. This could be a highly successful feature film I believe. Starring Jim Carey no doubt. A retard playing dumb. I mean, that is some shit you don't see every day.

I guess it's a good thing you're not the one who has to be able to follow this, isn't it? And guess what? You ain't.

This is why I've never considrerd you dumb, Darla.
You don't have the intelligence to carry it off and you're just dumb.

But then again, the true translation of your comments are:
[TRANSLATION]
ME
ME
ME
PAY ATTENTION TO ME
[/TRANSLATION]

:D

This is why I've never considrerd you dumb, Darla.
You don't have the intelligence to carry it off and you're just dumb.

:D

Look out the monkey's thinking again! He's dropped the dumb act and is posting in his usual retard! You can tell cause he wrote two whole sentences, each of which completely contradict the other and render his entire post incoherent. Just perfect. Really.

Look out the monkey's thinking again! He's dropped the dumb act and is posting in his usual retard! You can tell cause he wrote two whole sentences, each of which completely contradict the other and render his entire post incoherent. Just perfect. Really.

There was no contradiction.
I don't "consider" you to be dumb; because you are dumb.
There's nothing to consider. :)

Back