Why they leave early?

In case you hadn't heard, it was discovered that the reason so many people are leaving Trump allies early is because...there are so many people who are being paid to attend. They just show up, scan in, stay for a bit, and when the money hits their account...BOOM...they're out of there.
Sweet gig! I'd go to a Trump rally if he paid me. :)

In case you hadn't heard, it was discovered that the reason so many people are leaving Trump allies early is because...there are so many people who are being paid to attend. They just show up, scan in, stay for a bit, and when the money hits their account...BOOM...they're out of there.
Seriously bro, do you literally have no life? You spend countless hours, day after day. Trolling this joint. What exactly do you believe you are accomplishing. Take your time responding. It will probably be days before I pop back in.

Seriously bro, do you literally have no life? You spend countless hours, day after day. Trolling this joint. What exactly do you believe you are accomplishing. Take your time responding. It will probably be days before I pop back in.
You are probably Right spending time on here trying to educate MAGA morons could be a waste of time.
Most of them don't have two brain cells to rub together.

It was 7 P.M. on the West Coast, you miserable bitch. Die already.
I see the whiney bitch is still that it. How dare you say that about their messiah! Stop posting!!!

baby-kid.gif

They are bored out of their skulls. He gives the same tired "poor me" speeches.
He's not the same person as he was in 2020. Yes, the same tired old phrases now. I don't know if it's because he had to stop taking Adderall, his dementia is getting worse or some combination of age, medication and loss of cognitive skills.

I know you are desperate, not to respond to the substance of my post, but try.

What kind of moronic loser keeps track of how much others post? ^^^ This type. :laugh:

Do they bus them in like they do at Kamala's rallies? They leave Harris rallies after the rappers finish twirking.

so you're saying they drove themselves to the rally?...Harris has a clear advantage then......her folks can't leave tell the buses come back.......

Back