Why they leave early?

Do they bus them in like they do at Kamala's rallies? They leave Harris rallies after the rappers finish twirking.
Yes; they bus in the pedophiles from Matt Gaetz's parties and pay them $50 a head out of the RNC campaign donation funds.

In short, anyone donating money to Trump is paying for pedophiles. Sad.

7z7g4n.jpg

Evidence? Or did you just make that up to make yourself feel better?
way more evidence than shits like you ever submit, cuntselor......at least there are news reports of Harris bussing people in and people leaving early........you can't even smell a news report that backs up YOUR claim.......(this one or your other dozen threads this week).......

The pathetic desperation being exhibited by the MAGA morons has reached the point of no return. These people will be exiled from society after the election. At least I hope so.

You obviously aren't watching both.

Harris rallies often bring a message of hope and unity. Trump rallies sing the same old songs of hate and division.

Which do you think most Americans want to hear?
Americans want to hear from a "billionaire" who claims he gets no breaks and is abused. Poor guy. He is the Rodney Dangerfield of politics. An hour of Trump saying "poor, poor pitiful me" gets old Then leave the stage, waddle into your limo, and get driven to his own airplane. How bad can it get?

Americans want to hear from a "billionaire" who claims he gets no breaks and is abused. Poor guy. He is the Rodney Dangerfield of politics. An hour of Trump saying "poor, poor pitiful me" gets old Then leave the stage, waddle into your limo, and get driven to his own airplane. How bad can it get?
LOL Another great irony of Team MAGAt is their haranguing of Harris for her necklace yet never mention how Trump is blowing their donations on his luxurious lifestyle including his private 757.

Agreed on Trump's speeches. While I didn't agree with a lot of what he was saying in 2020, he really was a great showman. Watching him work a crowd and moving onto different topics if one wasn't connecting was very entertaining.

Now? He's simply boring. He really does seem to be suffering some serious cognitive issues. Let's face it; he's old.

951x56.jpg

Back