Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

The declaration says "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness." My whole life has been a denial of all three. So in that regard, you can't tell me shit! The rest of the document justifies doing whatever is necessary to right those wrongs by any means necessary. Also, that text only included those people living in the American Colonies. Not every lowlife on the planet.

No. The entire argument behind the Declaration of Independence is that human beings derive their rights naturally and not from any government or throne. I think you really should read the document before talking about it.

No. The entire argument behind the Declaration of Independence is that human beings derive their rights naturally and not from any government or throne. I think you really should read the document before talking about it.

The DOI says a lot of shit. Such as all people being created equal. But people weren't created at all. They are a product of evolution just as every other creature on the planet is. But the main point of the whole document is people living in the colonies. The right of people living in the colonies to free themselves from rule by the English king.

The Declaration of Independence itself was an illegal document. It took much bloodshed to make it legal. I am declaring a new Declaration of Independence. Independence from having mexicans and other minorities exist in our country. Now all we have to do is make that declaration legal too.

I think you missed the entire philosophy of the Declaration (and democracy and Christianity).

Many Mexicans were born in the current U. S. when it was part of Mexico before Americans illegally immigrated into Texas with their slaves.

No. As long as they are White, they should have been allowed in. The same holds true for today. Mexicans may say otherwise, but they aren't White. Neither are the Spanish, Italians, Greeks, jews or any of the other sand negros.

what race are you? whatever it is, it should be wiped out from the planet. you are a total piece of shit.

Hey, walk along your street, go to a local shopping center, your kid's school, go downtown. Shoot someone you think is "illegal". See what happens.

People like you are why Americans will stomp you down, just like we did with all of our enemies.

You are getting away from the point. What my thread title said was if it would ever be legal to shoot illegals. Make of it what you will. Next, if anybody "stomped me down," do you know why they would do so? Because of the cult they had been indoctrinated into. A sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Not out of any sort of logical thinking. But as having their emotions turned as a weapon against them. And therefore, liking it.

As to the pictures you included, I will pretend (probably wrongly) that this forum is one in which truth is allowed and give you a REAL history lesson. First there is the Confederate flag. But do you know who it was that brought negro slaves to this country to begin with? Mainly, the jews! I will give you a list of the slave ships. (Maybe or maybe not all of them) If you are offended by the picture of the jew, it just came with the list. And I didn't want to go through the bother of editing it out.

View attachment 18087

It might also interest you to know that Abraham Lincoln had plans to deport most of the ex-slaves to Panama after the war. He made no secret of it. And for the Northern fighters, that was probably part of what they were fighting for. But John Wilkes Booth pretty much put an end to that plan. Turning the Northern fighters into suckers and losers. Though some token deportations were made. From my understanding, that is how the country of Liberia was formed. From ex-slaves sent back to Africa from the U.S. But it wasn't enough. So we ended up with things like this going on.

View attachment 18088

As for the Nazis, around 150,000 Jews actually fought for them. Their fighting force was more ethnically diverse than the allies were.
And the reason they invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered. And the reason they invaded Russia was because they found out the Russians were getting ready to invade them. One historian I was reading about said that the Nazis beat the Russians to the punch by only one day! As for the holocaust, therein lies a tale I probably would be banned for even telling you. That aside, in total Russian communists (who were run by the jews) are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!!! The Nazis didn't lost the war. Ultimately, we did.

As for Trump, he is a mass murderer. Biden is only a scumbag who says he will do something useful about the coronavirus. Which I doubt. But anything would be better than what Trump did. And as for Biden, I wouldn't doubt it if he follows the same philosophy as his old boss, Obama.

View attachment 18089

Lol, so what massacre did Poles kill Germans in prior to WW2?

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs any security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

You know I have run across a lot of morons in my life both for real and online and you may be the biggest fucking dumb son of a bitch of all ,the king of idiots .
And I rarely use such language but in your case i feel its appropriate and fitting to describe you .

I think you missed the entire philosophy of the Declaration (and democracy and Christianity).

Many Mexicans were born in the current U. S. when it was part of Mexico before Americans illegally immigrated into Texas with their slaves.

You don't seem to do much thinking to me. I said the Declaration of Independence was an illegal document. To the crown. Those who signed onto it were probably regarded by the crown as criminals and traitors. Next, you bring up yet more bullshit. It doesn't matter what mexicans were here when the U.S. took all that land from mexico. The problem is the ones who are coming here. Both legal and illegal. Here is something else for you to ignore or change the subject about. I was in a laundromat many years ago. There was a sign up on their bulletin board advertising a meeting of some mexican advocacy group. Part of it was in Spanish and part of it was in English. One of the things it said in English was, "We want America back!" I may have written, "Go fuck yourself" on it. I wondered just how much of America they thought they were entitled to. The parts that the U.S. took from mexico? Well how did we get it? Basically the same way they got it. So fuck them. That aside, I would be willing to give much of the south west back to mexico. Under one condition. That we take every (insert mexican ethnic slur here) motherfuckers living in White areas of the U.S. and send them there. I also have an old poster for a brand of vodka that I'll never buy that might interest you.

Fag Poster.jpg

what race are you? whatever it is, it should be wiped out from the planet. you are a total piece of shit.

Consider yourself insulted to a degree that would get me banned here in an instant. That aside, I'll say this again. How many White Americans are trying to sneak into Mexico. And how many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. That should tell you everything you need to know as to whether or not White people are in the right. "If" you are White, tell me more of your treason. Does it make you happy that, for example, enemy muslim immigrants (invaders) turned Switzerland into the rape capitol of the world!

Lol, so what massacre did Poles kill Germans in prior to WW2?

I didn't say anything about any massacre. All I said was that ethnic Germans were being murdered there. Some no doubt were murdered by jews who were pissed off at Hitler deporting jews from Germany. Others could have been murdered by Russian agents who wanted to provoke Germany into invading. So they could invade it too. And if that was their plan, it worked. Want to parrot your anti-Nazi more? Try this on for size. After both Germany and Russia defeated Poland, both sides had taken many prisoners of war. The Russians executed around 22,000 of their Polish POW's in what was called the Katyn Massacre. The heroic Nazis never did that kind of shit. Also, A Russian jewish general named Vasily Bolkhin personally executed around 7000 of them. He was histories greatest mass murderer. He is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people. I will show you a picture of what is said to be him at work.

vasily bolkhin executions.jpg

You know I have run across a lot of morons in my life both for real and online and you may be the biggest fucking dumb son of a bitch of all ,the king of idiots .
And I rarely use such language but in your case i feel its appropriate and fitting to describe you .

You may as well be a follower of David Koresh or Jim Jones and be pissed off at me saying bad things about them. There is one wrong thing in what I said. I said that the Constitution guarantees people life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is actually stated in the Declaration of Independence. Now, show me how stupid you are. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is wrong and why. I can set you straight.

You may as well be a follower of David Koresh or Jim Jones and be pissed off at me saying bad things about them. There is one wrong thing in what I said. I said that the Constitution guarantees people life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is actually stated in the Declaration of Independence. Now, show me how stupid you are. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is wrong and why. I can set you straight.

no Im not a fan of either and shooting illegals is wrong period , I sure dont want them here but murdering them is wrong moron

Back