Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They do not have to condone it.

:laugh: They don't condone it. And are mandated by God to change it.
These are the same people that put 'In God we Trust' on our Currency and put 'Under God' in our Pledge.
I'm not sure you really understand the Christian Agenda, Jarod.

Why would Biblical Law be allowed to dictate the actions of folks that believe differently? You think it is "gross" (except in your fantasies) so you want to make it illegal? Your sky daddy is better so all law should be based on it?

Nonsense. We have a First Amendment that allows folks to believe differently than you, and act differently too.

Why is the nomination and appointment of a Conservative Christian to the Supreme Court such a Big Deal?

Why is the nomination and appointment of a Conservative Christian to the Supreme Court such a Big Deal?

If they plan to take an Oath to uphold the constitution then break that oath to make you feel bad about your homosexual fantasies then I would, as a constitutional conservative, fight such a nominee. If they take their word to their God seriously and uphold folks' right to believe differently than they do, I'm good with such a nominee.

Yes, you'll be able to marry and still take your husband's cock up your ass.

The two really have nothing to do with each other, ya old queen.

If that really is the case, the 'Left' is just overreacting to the nomination of this Christian Conservative Woman.
I'm guessing when you see a sign that says "Work will make you Free', ... you really believe it.

If they plan to take an Oath to uphold the constitution then break that oath to make you feel bad about your homosexual fantasies then I would, as a constitutional conservative, fight such a nominee. If they take their word to their God seriously and uphold folks' right to believe differently than they do, I'm good with such a nominee.

To Christians ... 'God's Law' is over 'Man's Law'.

To Christians ... 'God's Law' is over 'Man's Law'.

That's why the Oath is taken "so help me God"... If you take your relationship to this God seriously, then your Oath would mean something and you would uphold the rights enumerated in the constitution, even if you really want to feel guilty about your homosexual fantasies you would know that other folks have a God-given right to believe in a different religion than yours and therefore act differently than you.

That's why the Oath is taken "so help me God"... If you take your relationship to this God seriously, then your Oath would mean something and you would uphold the rights enumerated in the constitution, even if you really want to feel guilty about your homosexual fantasies, you would know that other folks have a right to believe in a different religion than yours and therefore act differently than you.

The Christian Agenda is to spread 'Christian Sharia Law' (Biblical Law), no matter what it takes. You can fool yourself, or you can try to fool others. There's a reason the Christian Conservatives are rushing through with this nomination. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the Supreme Court for a generation to come.

Why are Secular Humanists so against this?

The Christian Agenda is to spread 'Christian Sharia Law' (Biblical Law), no matter what it takes. You can fool yourself, or you can try to fool others. There's a reason the Christian Conservatives are rushing through with this nomination. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the Supreme Court for a generation to come.

Why are Secular Humanists so against this?

I am not. Just being a Christian would not be the reason to vote for or against a nominee. How has she ruled on such issues in the past? (And the idea that all Christians all are the same in ideology is as absurd as saying that all white folks are the same).

The Right will not do anything to excite the left. They do not really care who gets married, they care about making the rich richer, and if culture wars are necessary, they will pretend to fight them.

So you're okay with JackOFF calling them queers? :palm:

I am not. Just being a Christian would not be the reason to vote for or against a nominee. How has she ruled on such issues in the past? (And the idea that all Christians all are the same in ideology is as absurd as saying that all white folks are the same).

"‘The dogma lives loudly in you’: Dianne Feinstein’s grilling of Trump SCOTUS frontrunner for her devout catholicism goes viral"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...na-feinstein-ruth-bader-ginsburg-b512741.html

"A place on the court is a lifetime position and if a justice is appointed by Mr Trump, it would likely give the court a Conservative super majority that could stand for decades."

The 'Right' is more than just the Jesus Freaks, but the Jesus Freaks wield a lot of Power, and Trump knows what his base wants.

Des Moines during his campaign but his campaign was he spotted holding a pride flag?

carlo-allegri-donald-trump-lgbt-flag-2016-presidential-election.jpg

Trump is the only President I've ever seen do this during the campaign. Barack Obama said during his campaigns that marriage should be between a man and a woman Hillary Clinton said it when she was running against him. As it stands now Trump is the first person that has run for president openly supported LGBT people in his campaign.

Also there are a lot of Jesus freaks on the Democrat side. To say that it's a strictly Republican thing is really to be willfully ignorant of reality.

:laugh: They don't condone it. And are mandated by God to change it.
These are the same people that put 'In God we Trust' on our Currency and put 'Under God' in our Pledge.
I'm not sure you really understand the Christian Agenda, Jarod.

I understand that that is the agenda of some Christians. My point is that just because it is legal does not mean they condone it.

Des Moines during his campaign but his campaign was he spotted holding a pride flag?

carlo-allegri-donald-trump-lgbt-flag-2016-presidential-election.jpg

Trump is the only President I've ever seen do this during the campaign. Barack Obama said during his campaigns that marriage should be between a man and a woman Hillary Clinton said it when she was running against him. As it stands now Trump is the first person that has run for president openly supported LGBT people in his campaign.

Also there are a lot of Jesus freaks on the Democrat side. To say that it's a strictly Republican thing is really to be willfully ignorant of reality.

Yes, Trump himself has said that marriage amongst homosexuals yes settled law. It’s one of the few issues I agree with him about.h

Yes, Trump himself has said that marriage amongst homosexuals yes settled law. It’s one of the few issues I agree with him about.h

He's the only one I've ever seen do that.

I was in highschool in the late 90s I was in the Catholic Church. I was also deep in the closet. Things have changed a lot since then.

Sure some Bible beaters still exist but they are the Fringe.

He's the only one I've ever seen do that.

I was in highschool in the late 90s I was in the Catholic Church. I was also deep in the closet. Things have changed a lot since then.

Sure some Bible beaters still exist but they are the Fringe.

I don't recall any leftists criticizing Islamists for their views on homosexuality.

Back